01-04-2014, 01:51 PM
What was your worst experiences list them :3

1. Nearly Died 5 Time
2. Got Knocked Out
3. someone asked me out I rejected :3

Dodo Wizard
01-05-2014, 05:00 PM
I don't know.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I also nearly broke my neck on a zipline. I got to the end, and I forgot to brake, and I got a black eye, almost broke my neck, got all bruised up, and fell like 5 feet. IT HURT REAL BAD!

Dodoman
01-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Well, I ran straigt into a wall when I was on vacation.

TheDarkWolf
01-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Nearly fell off a mountain once.

ibold
01-06-2014, 01:25 AM
i rode on rollercoaster that malfunctioned, and almost went off the tracks…

Reballoo
01-06-2014, 01:26 AM
i rode on rollercoaster that malfunctioned, and almost went off the tracks…

Real life final destination...

SolidDeath
01-06-2014, 01:29 AM
When I had my broken arm, I was standing on my bed closing my blinds. Since my cast on my arm was so heavy, I lost balance and my head fell onto a sharp corner of my bedside cupboard and I hit the cupboard so hard, it made a dint in my skull. I still have the scar and the dint in my skull today.

Thanks,

~Astraeus :hat:

syrup
01-06-2014, 01:57 AM
I stepped on a Lego and I immediately started to bleed, it was horrible, I could see my own flesh, all I saw was grey, that's when I passed out, they had to call the paramedics, I was rushed to the hospital, they had to perform surgery, I was on the verge of death, when I woke up, the doctor said I suffered a 1st degree cut, but that I would be okay.

It took a lot of determination, and vast amount of time before I recovered, though I recovered physically, I am still recovering emotionally.

But really, that didn't happen, just an exaggeration of how legos and feet should never come in contact.

Dodo Wizard
01-06-2014, 09:58 PM
I stepped on a Lego and I immediately started to bleed, it was horrible, I could see my own flesh, all I saw was grey, that's when I passed out, they had to call the paramedics, I was rushed to the hospital, they had to perform surgery, I was on the verge of death, when I woke up, the doctor said I suffered a 1st degree cut, but that I would be okay.

It took a lot of determination, and vast amount of time before I recovered, though I recovered physically, I am still recovering emotionally.

But really, that didn't happen, just an exaggeration of how legos and feet should never come in contact.

I've stepped on legos alot, I'm fine. Either I have tough feet, or you have fragile feet. (We have a huge mess of legos)
EDIT: oh lol sorry I didn't read the last paragraph.

SBPRODUCTIONS
01-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Choked a few times and jumped off a big jump without my snowboard that hurt my ribs a bit.

Brennanber
01-06-2014, 10:36 PM
When i was younger i ate something i was allergic to and got 6 canker sores. With my wonderful inability to eat i skipped meals for around 2-3 days. I then was at the mall with my family getting haircuts and on the way i passed out (on the mall floor) from no energy on the way to the haircuts.