PDA

View Full Version : Tank Swapping

yourdog
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
I am not quite sure if this is a good idea or not, but what if there was a tank swapping feature? I am not to sure if this is such a good idea, but I decided to share the idea.

bacon1
04-19-2012, 01:19 AM
I am not quite sure if this is a good idea or not, but what if there was a tank swapping feature? I am not to sure if this is such a good idea, but I decided to share the idea.

You mean like you could give another person your tank and take theirs? That could work, but it might have to be a one and done type of deal.......otherwise, people would spilt for an rtsoft and jut keep swapping it to battle, so they would essentially have two for the price of one.

soccerfu
04-19-2012, 11:13 AM
What if it makes it where you can only have one of each tank in your garage.

Junior
04-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Thad be interesting, dog...

yourdog
04-19-2012, 04:39 PM
What if it makes it where you can only have one of each tank in your garage.

Yeah, that is what I meant.

bacon1
04-19-2012, 09:56 PM
One type of tank per garage is what we have right now.......what are you going to do with more than one? Bigot still doesn't solve the tank sharing problem, which is the same as music piracy. Two people get something that only one paid for. One person could battle with an rtsoft all day, and then give it to his buddy for the night. Both could keep trading, and would essentially get two for the price of one.