PDA

View Full Version : u are programming?

nikolajus112
01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Hi guys!
I rly want learn C++ programming language
But idk how to start... Meiby anyone know good tutorials books?
Or can teach me with skype? XD

darksnake99
01-05-2014, 03:04 AM
Hi guys!
Or can teach me with skype? XD

You can find programming books in book stores and libraries. I know because I spent like and hour reading a Python book at the library. Oh, also you can use online resources to learn them (there are videos on YouTube).

Brennanber
01-05-2014, 04:59 AM
When i asked seth how to become better at c++ he directed me here:

http://www.gamefromscratch.com/page/Game-From-Scratch-CPP-Edition-The-Introduction.aspx

Possibly you can do the same.

Tip: when you code in ANYTHING never be intimidated. Everything is there for a reason, so none of it is actually very "fancy"

SuperJ
01-05-2014, 05:07 AM
Hi guys!
Or can teach me with skype? XDLucky for you, I actually program games using that language. If you want to try and use that type of coding, if youa re interested in using that type of programing in games, I sugget you get the yoyo games, game maker. Search it up, it is easy, and a fun way to start programing. If you want some tutorials fo that game making, search up, yo yo games fame maker tutoraial, and go to the videos section, there ypu shpuld find some good tutorials. Good luck.:wave:

Brennanber
01-05-2014, 05:10 AM
Lucky for you, I actually program games using that language. If you want to try and use that type of coding, if youa re interested in using that type of programing in games, I sugget you get the yoyo games, game maker. Search it up, it is easy, and a fun way to start programing. If you want some tutorials fo that game making, search up, yo yo games fame maker tutoraial, and go to the videos section, there ypu shpuld find some good tutorials. Good luck.:wave:
Gamemaker is actually GML (game maker language) though in the exports you could toggle the sdk towards a different language.