PDA

View Full Version : love tank too powerful?

AquaWhale
04-20-2012, 02:50 AM
With the recent 15% increase in armor, has this 400 tank coin tank become too powerful? With the increase in price of Spider and M4 tanks, and the lessening of the almighty RTsoft tank, the love tank just might be a little lopsided. Give me your opinions if you wish!

AquaWhale
04-20-2012, 02:56 AM
In team games it is cheat, it draws the fire away from the other less armored tanks, is as fast as the 1000 (?) tank coin Spider, and and can still use beagles. A doggone beagle can't even kill it. Now it does kinda suck in free-4-all games tho. But @ 400 tank coins, it is too powerful.

soccerfu
04-20-2012, 11:06 AM
That is its job in team games. To drag people towards it to kill it. Seth said once apon a time ago that it will be able to absorb 1 beagle shot. So it is not to powerful it is just about the same as it was when the game started.

AquaWhale
04-20-2012, 06:50 PM
for 400 coins it is lopsided compared to the other tanks. that was my point. it has gotten stronger while others have gotten weaker/more expensive

darkhawk
04-22-2012, 12:41 AM
Yeah if you have love tank you make people too distracted to kill you while someone else is shooting you :p

ALien BBQ
04-28-2012, 01:21 AM
I have one and its reputation is worse than its bite. I think I counted 18 hits to a Sherman before the Sherman went down. DO you know how big of a target you are shooting someone 18 times? You can't stay around that long or you turn around and the rest of the pac is aiming at you. :whistling:

bacon1
04-28-2012, 05:19 PM
I have one and its reputation is worse than its bite. I think I counted 18 hits to a Sherman before the Sherman went down. DO you know how big of a target you are shooting someone 18 times? You can't stay around that long or you turn around and the rest of the pac is aiming at you. :whistling:

If you are behind enemy lines, try this: invest in a shield. They work wonders at stopping bullets. :D

ALien BBQ
05-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Yes I know about the shields:) In retrospect I have noticed that some will avoid the love tank and some will charge right at it. For those of you who do charge right in...... what you don't see the the sea of tanks coming in behind you because of all the firing as I go thru 3 shields and a couple of health ups.:p I have noticed that even with the RTSoft tanks; once they finish with me they are killed within seconds. I loose a lot but I win about 25% of the time against better players and tanks. I can't seem to shake Junior though and I have a harder time with spider tanks than others.

Haven't tried the teams yet (afraid I will shoot my own teammates:eek:) but I can see the advantage in having a sacrificial tank drawing fire while your teammates sit outside the battle shooting the backside of everyone aiming at "The Pink Stink"!

bacon1
05-02-2012, 04:18 AM
Haven't tried the teams yet (afraid I will shoot my own teammates:eek:)

You can't shoot your teammates in teams, and the colors are clearly distinguishable. You'll be fine. :o

And next time, try to be one of the "sea of other tanks" that sneaks up on someone attacking the love tank. Then you can get the benefits, instead of the other way around. :D Unless you don't kill people unless they are "your" kill--but that's silly. Killing weak players is worth some good points, too.