PDA

View Full Version : hello seth - the skull versus m4 sherman

yeahyeah
04-20-2012, 06:23 PM
hello seth
i would just like to say i think you should even things up between the skull tank and the m4 sherman. the m4 sherman can kill the skull in one shot, while it takes the skull 2 shots to kill the m4 sherman. as you can see from the voting in the best tank poll thread, the m4 sherman is a lot more popular than what 'should' be the second best tank,the skull.
its nearly hopeless if you're a skull against an m4 in a solo game,hedge,circle,town, for that matter pretty much any arena.
more and more people are getting the m4 so making the skull a less and less desirable tank to have and considering the skull ( 1500 coins )costs five times as much as the m4 sherman ( 300 coins ) i think you should address this.

all i'm suggesting is you should make it one shot for each tank to kill the other (or two shots for each tank to kill each other,but that may create other issues)
that's not asking much i dont think,considering the price difference

but you must do something to stop the m4 slaughtering the skull or the skull will be worthless to buy

what do you think?

thank you

usst6
04-21-2012, 02:27 AM
but can't the skull kill the panzer in 1 shot?

soccerfu
04-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Yeah but he is talking about the skull against the Sherman.

bacon1
04-21-2012, 10:18 PM
But wouldn't changing the firepower affect how it deals with other tanks? Losing in a 1 versus 1 is one of the tanks weaknesses. Every tank has strengths and weaknesses, and you have to figure out a way to work around them.

usst6
04-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Yeah but he is talking about the skull against the Sherman.

yes but there are significantly more panzer owners than Sherman. And I'm saying its fair b/c each tank has the ability to kill another in 1 shot

ironman2
08-19-2012, 04:07 AM
m4 is my main tank and i use it especially 4 skulls. sooo plzzz don't change it:whistling::Di hope u don't plzzz consider

Seth
08-19-2012, 11:21 AM
The skull is all about surprise and knowing exactly when to shoot first - for me personally, it's the #1 tank that I hate fighting, because it's over so quick and I'm left dazed and confused. It really confuses new players too. So I think it's very important to have the M4 around to help keep the skull under control! :sweatdrop:

billy bob joe
08-19-2012, 01:18 PM
but can't the skull kill the panzer in 1 shot?

yeah, it does

derekjeter
01-18-2013, 09:59 PM
hello seth
i would just like to say i think you should even things up between the skull tank and the m4 sherman. the m4 sherman can kill the skull in one shot, while it takes the skull 2 shots to kill the m4 sherman. as you can see from the voting in the best tank poll thread, the m4 sherman is a lot more popular than what 'should' be the second best tank,the skull.
its nearly hopeless if you're a skull against an m4 in a solo game,hedge,circle,town, for that matter pretty much any arena.
more and more people are getting the m4 so making the skull a less and less desirable tank to have and considering the skull ( 1500 coins )costs five times as much as the m4 sherman ( 300 coins ) i think you should address this.

all i'm suggesting is you should make it one shot for each tank to kill the other (or two shots for each tank to kill each other,but that may create other issues)
that's not asking much i dont think,considering the price difference

but you must do something to stop the m4 slaughtering the skull or the skull will be worthless to buy

what do you think?

thank you

just dont play when there is an m4...

MrExecution
01-19-2013, 01:01 AM
i think the m4 and skull are fine the way it is, why should it be changed?, people just need to know how to use the tank because they are all very good if know how to use it

MrExecution
01-19-2013, 01:06 AM
tanks are fine the way they r, m4 is opposite of dink, skull and love, panzer has speed advantage armor dis, fatty has armor health adv, speed dis

theblaster
01-20-2013, 12:47 PM
u also know that rt, dink and fat can 1 shot it and also skull can take out the weakened players easily where the others cant. skull is also very good in solo because it can quickly steal kills.and usually on teams or vip teamz skulls usually get most of the kills