PDA

View Full Version : ClarKsville?

Squirrel
04-21-2012, 04:59 AM
who is this DarkSkull NV kid? He keeps telling people and me to not swear, is he allowed to do that? He's not even a mod or something.:confused::confused::confused:

oooops the auto correct changed DarkSkull to ClarKsville

Platinum
04-21-2012, 06:19 AM
who is this DarkSkull NV kid? He keeps telling people and me to not swear, is he allowed to do that? He's not even a mod or something.:confused::confused::confused:

oooops the auto correct changed DarkSkull to ClarKsville

Dude there's nothing wrong on telling people to not swear check the rules (/rules)

Squirrel
04-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Well it's annoying and he's not even a mod or Seth

bacon1
04-21-2012, 10:14 PM
Well it's annoying and he's not even a mod or Seth

No, I think the swearing is annoying......to everyone else in the game. Odds are, like me, he is trying to set an example. Anyone can tell someone not to swear. It doesn't matter who you are. The only thing a moderator has over a regular person is that they can BAN you for swearing too much. If people are telling you not to swear, they are giving you good advice: If you want to continue playing the game, watch your language. Otherwise, the moderators will probably find you and mute/ban you.

The real question is: Why were you swearing in the first place? Why didn't you stop when people told you to? Were you waiting for a moderator, just so you could get banned?

Tell you what, dude. People will stop telling you not to swear when you stop swearing. Sound like a good deal?

bacon1
04-21-2012, 10:16 PM
DarkSkull did nothing wrong. He just tried to make the game a better, safer place.

darkhawk
04-22-2012, 12:33 AM
I agree with bacon, yes swearing is annoying. You should know that kids are playing and you shouldn't swear. Darkskull is just being a role model to all those kids out there :prophet: Lol

bacon1
04-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Tanked should be kept as a swear free and safe environment for everyone to enjoy. Swearing ruins that dynamic.

ducktape
04-23-2012, 02:55 AM
reading this was a wast of time. Dark skull is right you should no cuss or swer.KIDS PLAY ON THIS GAME TOO YOU KNOW...........!!!!!!!