PDA

View Full Version : Gone...

Tankhunter
04-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey guys
Just like to say that i left TANKED on 4/19/12 and ill be gone for the next 3 to 4 months or so. There are to many problem players on this game and the fact that i lose 10,000 pts in a month is not very satisfying especially with people mocking me.(Im not busy). Ive ignored these type of people for months but now it is gettin to me. Dont bother asking me for names cause i dont remember. I also dont like to humilate people on the web no matter how mean they are. Ill see how it goes when im back...if not...time for another break.:(:eek::sweatdrop:

See Ya guys around
Tankhunter

(Btw..ill still be on the forums)

aGIRLS1C
04-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Hey guys
Just like to say that i left TANKED on 4/19/12 and ill be gone for the next 3 to 4 months or so. There are to many problem players on this game and the fact that i lose 10,000 pts in a month is not very satisfying especially with people mocking me.(Im not busy). Ive ignored these type of people for months but now it is gettin to me. Dont bother asking me for names cause i dont remember. I also dont like to humilate people on the web no matter how mean they are. Ill see how it goes when im back...if not...time for another break.:(:eek::sweatdrop:

See Ya guys around
Tankhunter

grr. lol. i made a circle thing, btw.

soccerfu
04-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Hate those people who made you quit the game. But when you do come back tell the people to go fly a kite and leave you alone!

Junior
04-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Sorry to hear about the trolls:( Take a break, but do please come back! In the meantime, if you log in every day for the next 3-4 months, you will get an extra one or two thousand points built up- just an idea, and it only takes a few seconds per day.

Wrong1
04-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Hey guys

See Ya guys around
Tankhunter

Don't Leave Tankhunter. You may just need a new tank like Rtsoft. I cannot move my points up for two weeks as there are too many M4, Skull and RTsoft tanks everywhere, and the crash, lagging, disconnection problem are also annoying. But I still enjoy the game, keeping playing almost everyday. I was used to make lots of cp when V2 just issued and I bought the Skull, I may buy Rtsoft some time when its price drop to a reasonable level.

I know some problem players like the top 3 guy with ID name of "UV". He was used to be good at only beagles and circle. He has technique to change the game into beagle and circle in solo at the last second right before the game begin. He also has technique to slow the server on V1 version. He has skills to win though, but he is really annoying. Once I "accidently" won him in solo, he became mad and used a very very bad language on me. I also witnessed he did the same thing to other players.

This guy changed his name often but have a very very bad behavior. Tankhunter, do you mean him. I prefer to play with soccerfu, TPN, Play, Twigs, bachon1 who are all well matured player.

I still appreciated Seth's job on this V2, just please dont leave.

Blast07
04-24-2012, 01:41 PM
See Ya guys around
Tankhunter
well, I understand you, I consider to take small vacation from tanked, like you.
Therefore, get rest, and go back here as fast as possible.

I know some problem players like the top 3 guy with ID name of "UV". He was used to be good at only beagles and circle. He has technique to change the game into beagle and circle in solo at the last second right before the game begin. He also has technique to slow the server on V1 version. He has skills to win though, but he is really annoying. Once I "accidently" won him in solo, he became mad and used a very very bad language on me. I also witnessed he did the same thing to other players.

I confirm what you say about "UV". That kid is really annoying, his language is inappropriate and offensive, especially when he lost. Definitely I don't like him.

TPNFRC
04-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Yo Bud! I'm sorry to hear that many players have forced you to leave the game but the game is getting better in terms of being abusive free. I'm not sure if you know but there are three moderators now Seth,Play, and Twigs. If you have any problems with any players you can let them know about it so they can handle the situation. Play has even started a thread on the forum for people to list the problem players.

Everyone knows your good at the game so try to ignore the mocking! I'm sorry that you have decreased so much in cps but I know that you would bounce back to laser blue soon! Hope to see you soon.

yoyoyoyoyoyoy

TPNFRCuk

Tankhunter
04-25-2012, 12:23 AM
trust me...im not going to bounce back..

i know for sure that by the end of this year..i will have 0 points

billy bob joe
04-25-2012, 12:27 AM
trust me...im not going to bounce back..

i know for sure that by the end of this year..i will have 0 points

btw the least points you can have is 9, so i dont think youll have 0. unless seth gets point gambling back & im pretty sure he wont

Tankhunter
04-25-2012, 12:51 AM
grr. lol. i made a circle thing, btw.

what do u mean by circle thing...

aGIRLS1C
04-25-2012, 11:52 AM
what do u mean by circle thing...

the google thing you sent me -_-

Tankhunter
04-25-2012, 10:49 PM
the google thing you sent me -_-

ohhhh......what google thing....jk..lol..ok..I gotcha:confused:.....:p....:eek:.....:o

aGIRLS1C
04-25-2012, 10:51 PM
ohhhh......what google thing....jk..lol..ok..I gotcha:confused:.....:p....:eek:.....:o

get it? lol. so, yeah...