PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Play
04-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread so that players can report TRULY PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS.

Please see the rules section on the front page of the game to understand who to report.

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

There are certain offenses that are completely unacceptable while there are certain offenses that are "annoying" but acceptable...up to a certain point. Providing proof of multiple instances of the same player breaking the rules would be helpful to differentiate a player that consistently breaks the rules versus one-time occurrences. This will help identify these players so that the appropriate action can be taken.

Please stay on topic in this thread, otherwise, it will degenerate quickly and become ineffective.

ducktape
04-23-2012, 01:28 AM
this sounds like a good idea but could some one use it for evil purposes.say some on continued to beat some one and the prson who is loseing dos not like . Them he could say the winners name and get him band you should only do it if they have proof

ducktape
04-23-2012, 01:29 AM
this sounds like a good idea but could some one use it for evil purposes.say some on continued to beat some one and the prson who is loseing dos not like . Them he could say the winners name and get him band you should only do it if they have proof

ducktape
04-23-2012, 01:31 AM
sorry about double post

darkhawk
04-23-2012, 01:48 AM
I got a little question I know how to take a screenshot just not know how 2 post it

Play
04-23-2012, 03:28 AM

Hey, don't worry about that, everything can be verified by looking at the logs.

I got a little question I know how to take a screenshot just not know how 2 post it

Hey,

When you're creating a post you'll see different icons on the top. You can upload a screenshot/picture by using the "Attachments" icon or the "Insert Image" icon.

bacon1
04-23-2012, 07:16 AM

As far as I can tell, you can't upload pictures directly from the Touchpad. It says "search computer" or something like that, and it doesn't recognize the Touchpad as a computer. Here's the best way I can think of:

First, get the pictures to your computer. Either connect your device as a flash drive, or email the pictures to yourself. In either case, save the photos onto your computer, and then follow Play's advice (i.e. Hit the upload picture button, go into files and upload the screenshots).

There may be an easier way that I just don't know about, but this seems to work.

TPNFRC
04-25-2012, 02:38 PM
I guess I will start. The player name is listed above. He is a problematic players. He started with me the other day after beating him a few times, I just ignored it at first. Then I saw him doing it to other players, I still kept quit. Today about 2 mins ago he started with me again. Talkin about moms and just talking trash. I have screenshots as well from today. If you can look at logs look at 3 mins ago in single player lobby. I warned him that he could get banned or muted but he continued! I even told him I took screen shots but wouldn't stop! This player is a noob and has recently just started playing, I think. If we can get rid of these problem players right off the back they might not corrupt others. If you need the screenshots let me know. If everyone starts listed players like this maybe we get rid of all the trash and good players like tankhunter won't leave! Please mute this player or give him some type or warning ASAP!

I just logged back on and this player changed his name to tpncrybaby NH lol. I took a screenshot of this too, too funny this must be some kid!

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

TPNFRCuk

TPNFRC
04-25-2012, 03:07 PM
I guess I will start. The player name is listed above. He is a problematic players. He started with me the other day after beating him a few times, I just ignored it at first. Then I saw him doing it to other players, I still kept quit. Today about 2 mins ago he started with me again. Talkin about moms and just talking trash. I have screenshots as well from today. If you can look at logs look at 3 mins ago in single player lobby. I warned him that he could get banned or muted but he continued! I even told him I took screen shots but wouldn't stop! This player is a noob and has recently just started playing, I think. If we can get rid of these problem players right off the back they might not corrupt others. If you need the screenshots let me know. If everyone starts listed players like this maybe we get rid of all the trash and good players like tankhunter won't leave! Please mute this player or give him some type or warning ASAP!

I just logged back on and this player changed his name to tpncrybaby NH lol. I took a screenshot of this too, too funny this must be some kid!

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

TPNFRCuk

Here are the screenshots, sorry abt the spelling but sometimes I have typos when typing fast lol. Also I'm a very chilled person and can take it if people talk trash but this player is really really bad for me to go to this extent! Hope you guys can set an example by doing something to this problem player. Thank You!

Play
04-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Here are the screenshots, sorry abt the spelling but sometimes I have typos when typing fast lol. Also I'm a very chilled person and can take it if people talk trash but this player is really really bad for me to go to this extent! Hope you guys can set an example by doing something to this problem player. Thank You!

Thanks for the report.

This will be taken care of appropriately. Harassing players is not allowed.

Zed
04-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Not particularly a problem, but a cautionary tale, "Coolman" asked for a private match, then switched mode to crate king, panzer versus my Spider, I left. My own fault, but I don't like to see lying and disingenuousness creeping into what is basically a fairly clean game.
Not cool, man.

P.S. Sorry didn't read all the first post, won't happen again.

darkhawk
04-25-2012, 08:22 PM
I got someone who scams others his name is coolman MU he might change it once he sees this. He says to others come to VIP solo for coins or options. Once they're in VIP solo he quickly changes the mode to ck (crate king)I took some screenshots but couldn't them up but you could still ask other players if he scams :excl:

Play
04-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Not particularly a problem, but a cautionary tale, "Coolman" asked for a private match, then switched mode to crate king, panzer versus my Spider, I left. My own fault, but I don't like to see lying and disingenuousness creeping into what is basically a fairly clean game.
Not cool, man.

P.S. Sorry didn't read all the first post, won't happen again.

I got someone who scams others his name is coolman MU he might change it once he sees this. He says to others come to VIP solo for coins or options. Once they're in VIP solo he quickly changes the mode to ck (crate king)I took some screenshots but couldn't them up but you could still ask other players if he scams :excl:

Thanks to both of you for the reports. I believe scamming/tricking players into such games is in effect the same thing as cheating...thus any players who are consistently doing this need to be reported and will be handled appropriately.

[Off topic to the thread, but some advice: just be careful about who you play 1v1 in the VIP Lobby especially if you do not recognize the player. Also, you can type /who to see what kind of tank they have before you decide to vote to launch...this will help you determine whether or not the player is likely to change the mode right before the game starts.

Note to those who may not know: this only applies to the VIP rooms...you do not need to worry about anything in the Regular Lobby since the mode can not be changed there]

TPNFRC
04-26-2012, 02:00 PM
This player is at it again. I think he has been muted since he was not saying anything but now he changes his name to talk trash. I have attached a picture. This happen about 3 mins ago in single player lobby. He changed his name a couple of times to talk trash to me, I took the last name change as proof. Players like this need to be banned! You mute him, I think, and still they don't learn their lesson. Please ban the player from the game and lets start getting rid of the trash!

Play
04-26-2012, 09:13 PM
This player is at it again. I think he has been muted since he was not saying anything but now he changes his name to talk trash. I have attached a picture. This happen about 3 mins ago in single player lobby. He changed his name a couple of times to talk trash to me, I took the last name change as proof. Players like this need to be banned! You mute him, I think, and still they don't learn their lesson. Please ban the player from the game and lets start getting rid of the trash!

Yes, he has already been PERMANENTLY muted.

As far as the name changing, that will be taken care of.

ducktape
04-27-2012, 02:21 AM
a racies player named hateblacks PQ was plays g to day he was saying very wrong racies remarks in tavern about blacks

Play
04-27-2012, 04:38 PM
a racies player named hateblacks PQ was plays g to day he was saying very wrong racies remarks in tavern about blacks

Thanks ducktape, this is absolutely unacceptable.

ducktape
04-28-2012, 02:28 AM
player 713624 AA was in the tavern a player enter and he said here comes the ball sucker now then he cussed out the player and said bad bad things about his mom. I have screen shots just don't know how to put the on my computer. To post

bacon1
04-28-2012, 05:17 PM
As far as I can tell, you can't upload pictures directly from the Touchpad. It says "search computer" or something like that, and it doesn't recognize the Touchpad as a computer. Here's the best way I can think of:

First, get the pictures to your computer. Either connect your device as a flash drive, or email the pictures to yourself. In either case, save the photos onto your computer, and then follow Play's advice (i.e. Hit the upload picture button, go into files and upload the screenshots).

There may be an easier way that I just don't know about, but this seems to work.

Here you go, ducktape.

blackout
04-28-2012, 11:24 PM
these players were really disrespectful to me. First it started out when sexycowboy AM started swearing. I told him to stop but then started swearing at me.other players darkkillerPX, urgay2me CE, and bfg LT joined in of swearing at me.they all said I should go to he** and to fu** myself.I tried to ignore them but it was too much.please do something about it. I could not get bfg and urgay2me wrongdoings.also,bfg changed his name to fucblackout for awhile. I really did not like it. Since I didn't get any screenshots, Kat HT is a witness of this.

bacon1
04-29-2012, 12:52 AM
these players were really disrespectful to me. First it started out when sexycowboy AM started swearing. I told him to stop but then started swearing at me.other players darkkillerPX, urgay2me CE, and bfg LT joined in of swearing at me.they all said I should go to he** and to fu** myself.I tried to ignore them but it was too much.please do something about it. I could not get bfg and urgay2me wrongdoings.also,bfg changed his name to fucblackout for awhile. I really did not like it. Since I didn't get any screenshots, Kat HT is a witness of this.

Well...........

That's unacceptable.

Try to remember what time it happened, because then Seth can look at the logs for that time.

Next time, try this:

Step 1) Find out if a moderator is on (type in "/msg twi" for twigs, "/msg pla" for Play, and "/msg set" for Seth).
Step 2) Bring the moderator in by sending them a message. If no moderator is available, do what you did and tell them to stop. If they continue, ignore them and get a screenshot.
Step 3) If no moderator is on for a while, send a message to the Admin Server by typing "/msg admin" (granted, Seth probably won't see it unless he's watching, but it can't hurt).
Step 4) Send Seth an email by going to the homepage, hitting "HELP", scrolling down, and hitting "send email" or something (it's the first choice). Tell him the names, call letters, time of event, etc...--anything you think will be helpful.
Step 5)-----optional-------Go back in, and if they are still there, see if any moderators have come on. If they have, good. If not, try another Admin message, and then leave.
Step 6) This. The BEST thing to do as a last resort. Come to the forums and tell what happened. They will be found eventually.

REMEMBER.......DON'T PROVOKE THEM OR EGG THEM ON. DON'T EVEN TELL THEM YOU ARE CONTACTING PEOPLE. THAT WILL ONLY GET THEM ANGRIER.

bacon1
04-29-2012, 12:57 AM
So, basically, try to get them to stop. Then contact a moderator, then Seth, then come to the forums.

But your best defense: Ignorance. If you don't acknowledge them, they will stop. One time telling them to watch their language. That's it. One verbal warning, then it's out of your hands. A moderator or Seth can handle it from there.

RPG RG
04-29-2012, 11:01 PM
kevinzhu OP is a very problematic player. He said if I gave him 5 coins he would let me win one game. He ended up not keeping his end of the deal so i lost coins and points. I messaged him multiple times and he kept ignoring. Finally he said ok he was sorry and was going to give my points back. Well he ended up cheating me AGAIN. This happened 5 times already. This guy is a cheater. Also I asked other players about kevinzhu OP and they said that they also were cheated by this guy and lost hundreds of points. Also he seems to be cheating with multiple accounts as I saw him in vip solo and another player not once but repeatedly. So I decided to stay in vip solo and not vote to launch. Well looks like he got frustrated saying that I either vote or leave. He really wanted to transfer his points. This also explains why his Win/Lose ratio has been icreasing dramatically and he has a very highscore. Please ban this player because he is causing problems and frustating people. I speak on behalf of many players on tanked who lost points and were cheated by this guy.

Sincerely,
RPG RG

Play
04-30-2012, 08:42 AM
player 713624 AA was in the tavern a player enter and he said here comes the ball sucker now then he cussed out the player and said bad bad things about his mom. I have screen shots just don't know how to put the on my computer. To post

kevinzhu OP is a very problematic player. He said if I gave him 5 coins he would let me win one game. He ended up not keeping his end of the deal so i lost coins and points. I messaged him multiple times and he kept ignoring. Finally he said ok he was sorry and was going to give my points back. Well he ended up cheating me AGAIN. This happened 5 times already. This guy is a cheater. Also I asked other players about kevinzhu OP and they said that they also were cheated by this guy and lost hundreds of points. Also he seems to be cheating with multiple accounts as I saw him in vip solo and another player not once but repeatedly. So I decided to stay in vip solo and not vote to launch. Well looks like he got frustrated saying that I either vote or leave. He really wanted to transfer his points. This also explains why his Win/Lose ratio has been icreasing dramatically and he has a very highscore. Please ban this player because he is causing problems and frustating people. I speak on behalf of many players on tanked who lost points and were cheated by this guy.

Sincerely,
RPG RG

Thank you all for these reports.

And thanks bacon1 for your helpful posts on how to upload a screenshot and general advice.

NOTE: So far, this thread has done extremely well at staying ON POINT, thus, it has been successful at identifying problematic players. To continue to be effective, please do not make any off-topic/opinionated/open-ended posts that may lead to a "discussion" on this thread. I will need to remove such posts to keep the thread clean. This thread is for posting *REPORTS ONLY*, which we can then verify to be legitimate or not.

NOTE: Transferring of points between accounts is clearly stated to be against the rules, so it is appropriate to report a player that you have a high suspicion of breaking this rule. Again, this can be verified by the logs.

Junior
04-30-2012, 12:33 PM

Sincerely,
RPG RG

Once he made a deal with me to give me 1000 points for 10 coins. In the first game of course he starts shooting me and gets an easy 200pts- as I'm in a skull. I didn't do that again, he claimed it was an accident, also talked like he was giving me coins, but I refused to go to VIP lobby so he could send them. I don't know if it was a scam or if I misunderstood him. Based on other reports, it was probably him scamming me. I don't think he should be banned, I like him, but scamming is no fun.

RPG RG
05-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Once he made a deal with me to give me 1000 points for 10 coins. In the first game of course he starts shooting me and gets an easy 200pts- as I'm in a skull. I didn't do that again, he claimed it was an accident, also talked like he was giving me coins, but I refused to go to VIP lobby so he could send them. I don't know if it was a scam or if I misunderstood him. Based on other reports, it was probably him scamming me. I don't think he should be banned, I like him, but scamming is no fun.

Yeah all the more reason he should be banned. Scamming once or twice ok but this scamming has gone too far and he has been doing multiple times to multiple people. This guy is a point-hungry monster. And he should be banned for this..

Junior
05-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Potential problem: I was in a vip team game with ducktape JB, awesome RL, and some other player. This awesome RL player did not move or shoot at all during the game, but left promptly when the game ended. Several other vip players later told me that awesome RL is another one of ducktape's accounts. If so, that is certainly cheating. EDIT: On cheating, I refer to what happened in the game, not having multiple accounts on different devices.

The only other supporting evidence I have is that in the next vip team game, awesome RL accidentally was the 8th player and got sucked into the game; he promptly left.

I don't want to make false accusations but I feel I need to share this with the mods; perhaps the logs can give more clues?

EDIT: One more thing, he messaged me after the game saying that was unfair and he was sorry it happened... yeah sure...

TPNFRC
05-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Potential problem: I was in a vip team game with ducktape JB, awesome RL, and some other player. This awesome RL player did not move or shoot at all during the game, but left promptly when the game ended. Several other vip players later told me that awesome RL is another one of ducktape's accounts. If so, that is certainly cheating.

The only other supporting evidence I have is that in the next vip team game, awesome RL accidentally was the 8th player and got sucked into the game; he promptly left.

I don't want to make false accusations but I feel I need to share this with the mods; perhaps the logs can give more clues?

EDIT: One more thing, he messaged me after the game saying that was unfair and he was sorry it happened... yeah sure...

This might help support what Junior is saying!

Yesterday I was in Team VIP with Agirl on my team. We were waitng for more people to arrive since I had just broadcasted. Ducktape arrived and was on the opposite side. Then awesome RL arrived and was on my team with Agirl. When two laser blues are on the same side, usually the opposite team tells one to switch. This Didn't happen, Ducktape didnt say a word. Also he could have told one of us to switch since it was 3 on my side and he was the only one on the opposite side. Very soon after Brewers mu arrived, AKA Mr. Crate King Trick Master, on ducktape's team. Also one othe player came to ducktape's team as well. So now it was 3 vs 3. I was still shocked that no one mentioned that me or Agirl need to switch, we are both laser blue. The game started it was Beagle mode. In the whole game I did not see my teammate awesome RL. We did win the game and at the end I looked at final score, like I always do. To my surprise awesome RL had 0 kills and died about 2 or 3 times. I thought to myself this player just might have had a very bad game but after I read Junior's post it all makes sense now.

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Wrong1
05-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Potential problem: I was in a vip team game with ducktape JB, awesome RL, and some other player. This awesome RL player did not move or shoot at all during the game, but left promptly when the game ended. Several other vip players later told me that awesome RL is another one of ducktape's accounts. If so, that is certainly cheating.

These guys are really annoying. I also found "alreadyon PN" keep cheating by transferring cp to some other accounts for many times. He got about 3500 cp this week and suddenly dropped to 600. Something like this happened numerous times. and the ID "MU" is still tricking others with crate king.

RPG RG
05-02-2012, 12:30 PM

Yeah I've seen many players (including the ones you've mentioned) cheating by transferring points.
Also another high rank tankGIRL who has 60k points also cheats by tranfering points from another account with ID tag "ON". I never see her play in lobby except in vip solo where she always transfer points. That's why her win/lose ratio is a whopping .85 and continually increases. Even though she never plays in lobby she seems to get thousands of points a week..although I don't have absolute proof of this.

TPNFRC
05-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Yeah I've seen many players (including the ones you've mentioned) cheating by transferring points.
Also another high rank tankGIRL who has 60k points also cheats by tranfering points from another account with ID tag "ON". I never see her play in lobby except in vip solo where she always transfer points. That's why her win/lose ratio is a whopping .85 and continually increases. Even though she never plays in lobby she seems to get thousands of points a week..although I don't have absolute proof of this.

I thought something was fishy with tAnkgirl! I never see her online but she still manages to increase pts! Maybe Seth or Mods can look into it since you gave them the ID for the second account.

RPG RG
05-02-2012, 10:24 PM
I thought something was fishy with tAnkgirl! I never see her online but she still manages to increase pts! Maybe Seth or Mods can look into it since you gave them the ID for the second account.

Yeah dude and also another person who I am suspicious about is aGIRLS1C JP. She has been getting a lot of points lately but (I'm telling honest truth) she doesn't have that much skill. Almost every game I played against her I won. Even I admit I'm not that great. Here is my proof: I beat agirls1c in one game and she lost 100+ points (yay!! ;) lol). Then a few minutes later I see that she gained another 300 pts out of the blue! And this happened multiple times. Again I don't have absolute truth but I notice these things..

darkhawk
05-02-2012, 11:27 PM
I don't think aGIRLS1C cheats she plays really good I've seen her gain pts fast in VIP maybe that's why you think she gains points quick.:prophet:

RPG RG
05-03-2012, 12:50 AM
I don't think aGIRLS1C cheats she plays really good I've seen her gain pts fast in VIP maybe that's why you think she gains points quick.:prophet:

Idk. Seems suspicious to me. I really don't see the point in cheating..like you're trying to win all the time but then what's the fun and point of it all?

ducktape
05-03-2012, 02:03 AM
awesome is not mine I have a little brother and he plays too but I don't think he cheats

ducktape
05-03-2012, 02:24 AM
awesome is not mine I have a little brother and he plays too but I don't think he cheats

well he might be awesome I'm not sure I never reply see him he's a gamer and spends most time in his room but I don't think he is cheating for me or any one . I sunk in to his room today and his I'd is R something it might RL to but I don't know I only saw it because he was at friends house and left his tabs screen unlocked but I'm not apart of his scamming. And while dose not cheats she's just good and smart

TPNFRC
05-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Yeah dude and also another person who I am suspicious about is aGIRLS1C JP. She has been getting a lot of points lately but (I'm telling honest truth) she doesn't have that much skill. Almost every game I played against her I won. Even I admit I'm not that great. Here is my proof: I beat agirls1c in one game and she lost 100+ points (yay!! ;) lol). Then a few minutes later I see that she gained another 300 pts out of the blue! And this happened multiple times. Again I don't have absolute truth but I notice these things..

I am 110 percent sure that aGIRL DOES NOT cheat. She has been playing for a very long time. She is also very very good. She has reached the level of 10k pt and above (laser blue) in a m3. In order to do this you have to have skills. In regards to the 1 vs 1 battle sometimes it all about luck. When I say this I mean the luck of the crates you get, where you respawn, the map (I hate hedge maze for 1 vs 1) etc. I have also lost several 1 vs 1 games. Now the gaining of 300 pts in a couple mins is very very possible. I have been taking screens shots of all my big games lately and also have some screen shots of a couple games from a few weeks ago. This is to prove to certain people that I am gaining my pts fast by earning them in battles, they call it the so call "Miracle". I have attached screen shots below. One is from yesterday and the other is from a few weeks ago. I win big games like this all the time and win 200 pt games at least a few times a day.

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Wrong1
05-03-2012, 07:34 AM
(edited/removed: argumentative/off-topic)

Blast07
05-03-2012, 07:45 AM
(edited/removed: off-topic)

TPNFRC
05-03-2012, 10:13 AM

Junior
05-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Excuse me, TPNFRC does not cheat! I'm on a lot when he is on, I see him earn his points. Can we drop this ridiculous idea already?

I've also seen aGIRL earn her points. I've seen nothing suspicious from her. You can earn hundreds of points in minutes. I was recently in a game where someone earned an easy 427 points legitimately. I have had games of +391 and +390. A long time ago I was in a game where Zer0 earned 500.

The question is where are Seth, Play, and Twigs; I'm surprised they have been away from this thread so long?

Let's try to stay on topic, now.

true1
05-03-2012, 02:52 PM
(edited/removed: argumentative/opinionated/off-topic)

Junior
05-03-2012, 03:43 PM

TPNFRC
05-03-2012, 05:04 PM

Wrong1
05-03-2012, 06:27 PM
(edited/removed: argumentative/off-topic)

Wrong1
05-03-2012, 06:29 PM

darkhawk
05-03-2012, 08:54 PM

aGIRLS1C
05-03-2012, 09:08 PM
yeah, it was because i beat trevor and won 200.

aGIRLS1C
05-03-2012, 09:15 PM
wrong1, rpg, i can see why you think i cheat. after i lose many points, i go to vip teams, because that's where i win most of my points, like darkhawk said. i think there is no point in cheating, because the point of the game is to win points, but you can still lose some.

and thanks to tpn, darkhawk, and junior for backing me up.

soccerfu
05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
TPNFRC transferred 10k to Danny 3838 GM account.

If you played tanked long enough, you will know what kind the person TPNFRC really is. If you think he is an honest person, think twice; if you think he never transferred points to another person account, think again. I remember couple months ago when he swore that he would quit from Tanked permanently, his CP was about 13k, and Danny 3838 GM (TPNFRC’s best friend)’s CP was about 17k. After I woke up next day, I noticed that TPNFRC dropped from top 50 and Danny 3838 GM’s CP went up 10k to about 27k. Nobody could earn 10k CP overnight back then. Obviously, TPNFRC transferred 10k CP to Danny 3838 GM’s account. We all know TPNFRC has several devices. I would ask TPNFRC to provide all the Tanked IDs here, so that Seth can check the relation between TPNFRC accounts and Danny 3838 GM account.

TPNFRC is an easy anger, sensitive and arrogant person. He offended Seth couple of times. The most recent one was he challenged the way Seth doing business. Even the worst person in the Tanked community never offended Seth, the great creator of Tanked. You think Seth really accepted your apology, I doubt it. If I was Seth and had to ban someone, I would ban TPNFRC first.

Because TPNFRC addicted to Tanked so much, he broke his promise “I will quit Tanked forever”. He came back quietly by using the name “Warrior”. Once his CP reached to 13k, he changed back his name to TPNFRC again. So he thought nobody noticed he had transferred points to Danny 3838 GM. He tried to talk very nice in the game, so he could make people to think he was a nice guy.

I personally do not trust TPNFRC at all. I have played the game since the start and seen what TPNFRC has done and He has never tried to cheat! If you were in this game long enough Wrong1 you would know that TPNFRC is a nice guy that would never cheat! There was no promise! He said he would be gone from tanked for a little while! He has never used the name "warrior". TPNFRC would never cheat even if it gave him a billion points!

Wrong1
05-03-2012, 10:08 PM
wrong1, rpg, i can see why you think i cheat. after i lose many points, i go to vip teams, because that's where i win most of my points, like darkhawk said. i think there is no point in cheating, because the point of the game is to win points, but you can still lose some.

and thanks to tpn, darkhawk, and junior for backing me up.

Hi agirl, I didn't say you were cheating. I am playing in VIP rooms everyday, just someone mentions your name but I didn't endorse you. We are just confused by many statistics and want Seth to publish more information to know the truth. It seems all top players are backing up each other, anyway we have low cp and prefer to trust you guys.

I just want to stop discussing this topic, lets back to game.

bacon1
05-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Ladies and gentlemen (I assume both are represented), please stop. This thread is for reporting problems, not poking holes in other people's reports. Not fighting. The log will verify or disprove any reports.

Play is going to be ashamed of you all. People have to go back at least 15 posts to see anything even remotely related to this thread.

If you want to fight, go do it on another thread. Not this one; this one needs to remain clean.

I imagine Play will delete this whole conversation anyway (not that I'd know by experience or anything ;)). None of this has to do with reporting problem players.

Grow up, let it go, and get back on topic. If you can't let it go, start a fighting thread for all I care. Otherwise, just be cool. :cool:

Junior
05-03-2012, 11:57 PM

darkhawk
05-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Hey, I just wanna let you know that the MU kid is still scamming people I've seen his broadcasts.

true1
05-04-2012, 12:28 AM
(edited/removed: opinionated/off-topic)

Wrong1
05-04-2012, 01:03 AM
(edited: removed quote)

I am not one of these players you mentioned. My cp today is not even over 5k, but I am working very very hard to move it up.

Both XT and UE are problematic players, I remembered there was a post discussing this. Personally, I never seen they are playing in the game. They should be penalized as well if transferring cp. But I do remember you were penalized by Seth because of cp transferring. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, can you guys stop fighting and back to the topics. If you want, please make a new post thread.

Wrong1
05-04-2012, 01:30 AM

I never said "MU" is a cheater, but he made a trick, pretend to vote and change the mode to crate king right before the game begins. Only you support him in this way here.

Please guys back to the topics and report problematic players here. If you want please open another thread.

bacon1
05-04-2012, 01:36 AM
You know, Wrong1, the best way to get people to stop fighting is to stop fighting back. That goes for everyone else too. Get back on topic, because this whole conversation will most likely be deleted by Play.

RPG RG
05-04-2012, 02:23 AM

Wait when you said "aka "RG"" are you reffering to me??? I'm not a transfer account...or maybe there's another player with ID tag RG like me.

Play
05-04-2012, 01:22 PM
This thread has now become completely off track due to the nature of the topic. I am going to have to go back and clean it up. The useful posts, semi-useful posts, and useless posts have all become intertwined, thus, many of the posts will need to be edited/removed. However, ALL of the useful information will still be saved in the database. Thanks to all of you that provided the useful information.

*Regarding the reporting of suspicous players who may be transferring points between accounts: Iím finding it unfair to report a player here and have his/her name publicly listed only to find out that the player is actually innocent. Therefore, please report these players along with any useful information DIRECTLY to us via email. You can email Seth or you can send an email to tankedreports@gmail.com.

*Regarding transferring of points between accounts: Action is already being taken for players that have been found to be transferring points. NOTE that most of these players have not even been mentioned in this thread, and some have. If a player is caught transferring points, their points will be removed and their account(s) may be banned. In addition, internal changes are going to be made to detect when such activity occurs. This will help preserve the integrity of the game.

silver OO
05-06-2012, 04:49 PM
not many of you people know but an0nym0us is my cousin. i was over his house. we played tank and he had m4 and i had skull i wouldnt vote so he started beating me in reality and cussin at me in a game

Play
05-07-2012, 08:53 AM
As many of you have noticed or will notice, we have cracked down on many players found to be transferring points. Some of these players were highly ranked and some of these players were not highly ranked. THIS IS AN ONGOING PROCESS...so as players are caught transferring points, they will also have their points removed and/or be banned.

*Also, importantly, NEW internal changes and tracking systems have been implemented to automatically detect when players are transferring points. If players are currently transferring points, I advise you to stop NOW.

*Finally, here are some IMPORTANT CLARIFICATIONS on the (new) rules regarding transferring of points:
-ANY transferring of points, regardless of whether or not it is between your own personal accounts or if it is between non-personal accounts, is against the rules.
-It is AGAINST THE RULES TO EXCHANGE COINS FOR POINTS OR POINTS FOR COINS. This is the exact same thing as transferring points between accounts. If you have been doing this or have been asking others to do it, I advise you to stop NOW.

As far as reporting players who are breaking these rules, we can try again to report these players here on this thread. I had to clean the thread up once already because it became off-topic, so if you want to report here, please provide some type of "proof" for your report. You can also report the players directly to us via email. You can email Seth or you can send an email to tankedreports@gmail.com

All of these measures are being taken to ensure that the game continues to remain fair.

darkhawk
05-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Dear Play, I would like to report this guy named kflyer ID he started swearing I told him to stop because kids are playing then he said are you a baby? Can't take some language?
and then he said there's nothing to do on on this game it's (then he said Shi* word) please do something about this,Thanks.

jim_chung
05-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Top ranked Playerj continues to demo his potty mouth. This time it was directed at player named Hanu, can provide screenshot. Should be zero tolerance for foul language Seth since kids are online.

Jimbo

darkhawk
05-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Hey I'm here to report for my friend RTsofttank this guy name darkhawk ST (yes my name is cool :]) he said this guy stole 5 coins from him and won't give it back he asked several times and still hasn't given it back and then just left please don't start complaining about not to trust anyone on this game because I said I'll do this for my friend :o

darkhawk
05-10-2012, 10:37 PM
I got another problematic player his name is slunder he started swearing at me because I'm a spawn killer. I do not remember versing him ever and he said I hope your parents hate you then he said if you let me win once I'll call it even. I bet he just wanted points and people know I don't cheat please do something about this. Thanks.:o

Play
05-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Hey I'm here to report for my friend RTsofttank this guy name darkhawk ST (yes my name is cool :]) he said this guy stole 5 coins from him and won't give it back he asked several times and still hasn't given it back and then just left please don't start complaining about not to trust anyone on this game because I said I'll do this for my friend :o

Hey darkhawk, you already know the solution to your friend's "complaint" based on your post, so you already know what advice to give him.

The rest of this post is general information to everyone regarding this issue.

PLEASE NOTE: It is up to a player to give coins to another player; if the other player "promises" to give them back and does not, there is nothing that will be done about that.

**HOWEVER, it is AGAINST THE RULES to EXCHANGE COINS FOR POINTS or POINTS FOR COINS. This is the same thing as transferring points between accounts. If you know players that do this or if a player asks you to do this, please REPORT the players here.**

TPNFRC
05-11-2012, 02:17 PM

Everything I stated above, again this player is doing! Attached is a screen shot for verification. It seems like if you beat him, he just talks trash and doesn't stop.

TPNFRC
05-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Everything I stated above, again this player is doing! Attached is a screen shot for verification. It seems like if you beat him, he just talks trash and doesn't stop.

Just so you know this is happening again just now. He is changing his name to talk trash. If you want the screen shots let me know, have two more from just now.

Play
05-13-2012, 05:50 AM
Dear Play, I would like to report this guy named kflyer ID he started swearing I told him to stop because kids are playing then he said are you a baby? Can't take some language?
and then he said there's nothing to do on on this game it's (then he said Shi* word) please do something about this,Thanks.

Top ranked Playerj continues to demo his potty mouth. This time it was directed at player named Hanu, can provide screenshot. Should be zero tolerance for foul language Seth since kids are online.

Jimbo

I got another problematic player his name is slunder he started swearing at me because I'm a spawn killer. I do not remember versing him ever and he said I hope your parents hate you then he said if you let me win once I'll call it even. I bet he just wanted points and people know I don't cheat please do something about this. Thanks.:o

Thank you both for the reports...these players will be monitored. As I said earlier, providing screenshots is always helpful. Please report back if it continues.

Just so you know this is happening again just now. He is changing his name to talk trash. If you want the screen shots let me know, have two more from just now.

Some of the names I found he used (not shown in your screenshots) were clearly against the rules. So, it's taken care of...his name has been changed and locked.

darkhawk
05-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Here's another report the player's name is tanked UT he started swearing at me because I beat him in 1 game he started saying the f word then b word to me I told him to stop but he didn't listen so I came to report here but didn't tell him I'm reporting on forums.

silver OO
05-19-2012, 02:43 AM
This guy called tank devil cursed at me cause I beat him and I stole soccer kills and he called me a bitch

rpro
05-19-2012, 06:43 AM
In team mode there seems to still be a good amount of people that use a second device and as a dead player in team mode. If the auto sort ends up putting their second (non playing) device on their team, they immediately have the user quit. But if on the opposite team the will make it slightly move to keep them in and not auto kicked. I think some of these dead players should be banned. One in particular is Player MP (iOS) -this was the dead user account. Just had a few games where this user was performing the above. These type of users end up costing peeps some good hard earned points. Thoughts?

RPro (GT ND GW)

Sammy
05-19-2012, 09:50 AM
In team mode there seems to still be a good amount of people that use a second device and as a dead player in team mode. If the auto sort ends up putting their second (non playing) device on their team, they immediately have the user quit. But if on the opposite team the will make it slightly move to keep them in and not auto kicked. I think some of these dead players should be banned. One in particular is Player MP (iOS) -this was the dead user account. Just had a few games where this user was performing the above. These type of users end up costing peeps some good hard earned points. Thoughts?

RPro (GT ND GW)

I think Player MP (iOS) is working with Tommbass GD (iOS) and both are from country NL. When Tommbass GD is killing Player MP, he gives no resistance. Happens in singles as well. Tommbass GD drives M4 and Player MP drives panzer.

Play
05-20-2012, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the reports darkhawk and silver.

RPro (GT ND GW)

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this. This is the same thing as throwing games, which is VERY against the rules.

Please report all players (usernames and 2 letter ID's) who are doing this. They will be looked into and taken care of appropriately.

I think Player MP (iOS) is working with Tommbass GD (iOS) and both are from country NL. When Tommbass GD is killing Player MP, he gives no resistance. Happens in singles as well. Tommbass GD drives M4 and Player MP drives panzer.

Thanks for the information.

soccerfu
05-20-2012, 10:27 PM
This guy called tank devil cursed at me cause I beat him and I stole soccer kills and he called me a bitch

I didnt call you anything! I dont cuss!

dontshoot
05-23-2012, 12:43 AM
i'm sure everyone who plays with jackdeng or deng experience this. he is using skull, if we shoot him first and he died, he always able to shoot us after . I know its lag, but its always like this with him. the worst thing that he is using skull so its a positive thing for him, he doesn't need to be fast at killing, and dont matter if he dies first, he can kill us after.

ducktape
05-24-2012, 02:46 AM
player tbb NJ is being mean to me. He says know one likes me and is spreading. Crap about me. He calls me choking when I get chance to play him he quits calls me choking and cussed me out a lot he msg me this messages and in public please help....!!!!

ducktape
05-24-2012, 02:51 AM
player tbb NJ is being mean to me. He says know one likes me and is spreading. Crap about me. He calls me choking when I get chance to play him he quits calls me chikin and cussed me out a lot he msg me this messages and in public please help....!!!!

Max
05-24-2012, 11:54 PM
@play I would like to report a player his name is hoodyninja qg I don't not have a screenshot but he was impersonating moderators and swearing and called a couple people mentally retarded and threating other players thanks for your time and dedcation Max

eterminate
05-25-2012, 02:31 AM
I would like to report a player named low. He asked for someone to lose to him on purpose (screenshot). He also swears, and even broadcasted a bunch of cuss words ( some others may have seen this). Anyway just wanted to let u know.

Junior
05-25-2012, 11:12 AM
I would like to report a player named low. He asked for someone to lose to him on purpose (screenshot). He also swears, and even broadcasted a bunch of cuss words ( some others may have seen this). Anyway just wanted to let u know.

I'd like to second the broadcast report and add that he has left team games more than once yesterday. He also claimed numerous times in the tavern he could hack the slot machine yesterday, it did not work of course and I think low was just messing with us.

It also seems some players are still unaware of the rules against point transfers; GREENSKULL asked if we could let him win. I think he is just unaware, not trying to break rules.

garra
05-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi Seth,
First of all can i congratulate you on a fine internet-based game, god bless your geeky skills!
Secondly, I had a few beers last friday and let out a colloquil expletive on a broadcast message, it is not a curse word outside of ireland i thought, but maybe i was wrong on that point, anyway im conscious of the reason behind the ban..
was hoping for second chance?
hugs and kisses,:sweatdrop:
garra

garra
05-28-2012, 10:11 PM
my username was toofarman, before that columbo, before that sally (nieces name, its not as weird as it may seem).. thanks again

ps hows the weather in japan its great in ireland

Play
05-29-2012, 07:47 AM
i'm sure everyone who plays with jackdeng or deng experience this. he is using skull, if we shoot him first and he died, he always able to shoot us after . I know its lag, but its always like this with him. the worst thing that he is using skull so its a positive thing for him, he doesn't need to be fast at killing, and dont matter if he dies first, he can kill us after.

player tbb NJ is being mean to me. He says know one likes me and is spreading. Crap about me. He calls me choking when I get chance to play him he quits calls me choking and cussed me out a lot he msg me this messages and in public please help....!!!!

@play I would like to report a player his name is hoodyninja qg I don't not have a screenshot but he was impersonating moderators and swearing and called a couple people mentally retarded and threating other players thanks for your time and dedcation Max

I'd like to second the broadcast report and add that he has left team games more than once yesterday. He also claimed numerous times in the tavern he could hack the slot machine yesterday, it did not work of course and I think low was just messing with us.

It also seems some players are still unaware of the rules against point transfers; GREENSKULL asked if we could let him win. I think he is just unaware, not trying to break rules.

Thanks for the reports. Everyone will be looked into if they have not already. By the way, we read these reports everyday, so even if I do not respond immediately, it does not mean we have not done anything yet.

As far as the complaints about players who are asking to lose on purpose or asking others to exchange coins for points or points for coins, this is VERY against the rules, so please continue to report such players.

garra
05-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Hi Play!
I posted a couple of messages to Seth in the hope of being un-banned from Tanked.
I see you are a Super Moderator, can you help me instead?

I miss my Spider.
g

eminem
05-30-2012, 09:53 PM
hi, many of you regard me as eminem. (my tablet thought I spelt it wrong and might have put engine instead)
Well, today, I witnessed a good player by the name of Simon, he was beating these two other players who's names were tymobile and rex, they were both swearing at him through out the game, but I could only get a bit of the swearing...
I don't think that they are problematic or anything but they were being mean to someone else and that is a bit of an offence....
thanks,
em

Zackery
05-31-2012, 08:33 PM
hi, many of you regard me as eminem. (my tablet thought I spelt it wrong and might have put engine instead)
Well, today, I witnessed a good player by the name of Simon, he was beating these two other players who's names were tymobile and rex, they were both swearing at him through out the game, but I could only get a bit of the swearing...
I don't think that they are problematic or anything but they were being mean to someone else and that is a bit of an offence....
thanks,
em

I'm Zackery of course and I've been having the same problems. Tymobile has been swearing each time I kill him. Actually each time he gets killed by anyone he just replies " *** zack " or he says it with another name. I am truly getting tired of his crap. This actually happened today. Also each time when he wins he brags about it to other people like it was a big deal. It is just a game. I think you @Play or Twigs should check this case out and try to ban him. Thank you.

billy bob joe
05-31-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm Zackery of course and I've been having the same problems. Tymobile has been swearing each time I kill him. Actually each time he gets killed by anyone he just replies " *** zack " or he says it with another name. I am truly getting tired of his crap. This actually happened today. Also each time when he wins he brags about it to other people like it was a big deal. It is just a game. I think you @Play or Twigs should check this case out and try to ban him. Thank you.

every time i kill him, he calls me a hacker and i do not think he should be banned for this.

truth
05-31-2012, 09:54 PM
I would like to back eminem and zackery.s report. Tymobile do indeed have a foul mouth. And a seriously bad attitude toward.s other players .the game (do not) need ppl like this.. Regards..

darkhawk
06-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Dear Play Or Seth there's this guy named yourmom FA he started saying motherf***ing darkhawk and kept on going with it I warned him but he kept on going I'll try to get up some screenshots could you tell me how to do it again? Lol :whistling:

darkhawk
06-03-2012, 11:53 PM
this happened in the tavern check the chat log and you'll find what he said to me.:ninja:

AnthonyS1C
06-04-2012, 12:42 AM
hey Play its anthonys1c how do you do a screenshot? It would be useful to know.

Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out.:ninja:

Kevin Zhu
06-04-2012, 03:03 AM
I want to report haven he got to laser blue by tranfering becuase another player that was purple gave him a 1000 pts!!!!!!!!!!!1:crazy: not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AnthonyS1C
06-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I want to report haven he got to laser blue by tranfering becuase another player that was purple gave him a 1000 pts!!!!!!!!!!!1:crazy: not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kevin zhu does have a points I went to VIP solo and I saw haven and I forget the other ones name:prophet:! And haven said if you don't give me 1,000 points I will tell Seth you were harassing me.thanks Kevin Zhu for being a good player.

Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out.:ninja:

imagirl
06-04-2012, 04:57 PM

Yeah..he is always lag. And he always kill me after I have killed him,this is not fair. I lose points because of him and I'm really pissed off. Ugh..Play,can you do something about this? Thanks for the respond.

lolcom
06-07-2012, 09:58 PM
I was in the tavern and kevinzhu was asking dark for coins and then they both left to the VIP solo room. I was curious, so I followed them and kevinzhu was talking about how he was helping dark get pink, but dark was using a skull and kevinzhu intentionally changed his tank to an m4. I think that Kevin has been doing this a lot and he is tricking people into giving him coins for cp, but then beating them. Kevinzhu is a problematic player and should be banned. I have screenshots and will upload them soon.

-Lolcom

Kevin Zhu
06-07-2012, 10:06 PM
I was in the tavern and kevinzhu was asking dark for coins and then they both left to the VIP solo room. I was curious, so I followed them and kevinzhu was talking about how he was helping dark get pink, but dark was using a skull and kevinzhu intentionally changed his tank to an m4. I think that Kevin has been doing this a lot and he is tricking people into giving him coins for cp, but then beating them. Kevinzhu is a problematic player and should be banned. I have screenshots and will upload them soon.

-Lolcom

i was teaching dark new skills to be pink and he said he would give me coins for the new skills and we practice in a private room (not tellin anyone its a secret):prophet:

lolcom
06-07-2012, 11:16 PM
i was teaching dark new skills to be pink and he said he would give me coins for the new skills and we practice in a private room (not tellin anyone its a secret):prophet:Then why was dark in the tavern saying nooo no! noooo!
And...why were you guys in VIP solo and not a private room?
Also, do you teach Junior too?

-Lolcom

Mr.Beastly
06-08-2012, 01:29 PM

Ok so, I don't get why I got banned. I was starting a team game and I was frozen in time. I watched other players get killed but when they died, the phrase blank was killed by blank was doubled and a broadcast was doubled. I couldn't fire, and then a broadcast said MrBeastly US has been banned by the gods for suspicious behavior. Now I can't log on all because of an odd glitch. Wasn't there some problems about ppl getting banned a while back. Ok, so Seth can you please unban me. :prophet::confused::(

lolcom
06-08-2012, 05:19 PM
I just found out that dark is also kevinzhu. Kevinzhu admitted that dark is his other account and he is doing coin and point transfers which is against the rules. I also lent dark 30 coins which he said he was going to use for the fatty, but he actually gave the coins to kevinzhu in the VIP solo room.. I have screenshots, but I can't post them from my touchpad, so imma post em later

-Lolcom.

AnthonyS1C
06-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Please mute youdamass FA because I broadcasted yee haw I'm staying pink and he started saying f-word your mother you mother f-worded and he started going on about my mom

eterminate
06-09-2012, 03:53 AM
I just found out that dark is also kevinzhu. Kevinzhu admitted that dark is his other account and he is doing coin and point transfers which is against the rules. I also lent dark 30 coins which he said he was going to use for the fatty, but he actually gave the coins to kevinzhu in the VIP solo room.. I have screenshots, but I can't post them from my touchpad, so imma post em later

-Lolcom.

Dude get those screenshots up! If you do he's busted. I've been suspicious of him for a while.

silver OO
06-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Anonymous curses at me each time I beat him 898

Play
06-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the reports everyone.

JUST TO CLARIFY:

YOU CAN NOT USE ANOTHER PLAYER'S ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT USING ANOTHER PLAYER'S ACCOUNT, YOU MAY BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING.

Junior
06-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Then why was dark in the tavern saying nooo no! noooo!
And...why were you guys in VIP solo and not a private room?
Also, do you teach Junior too?

-Lolcom

Huh? Do you think that because I like to say nooo? Yes I did pick that up from Kevin, on my own, we don't have any secret teaching sessions, though. Ever.

JUST TO CLARIFY:

YOU CAN NOT USE ANOTHER PLAYER'S ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT USING ANOTHER PLAYER'S ACCOUNT, YOU MAY BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING.

Thanks Play. It's still okay if I let someone else in my family log in to my device, though. Right? This has more to do with whoever logged in as Soccerfu and lost 25k points?

soccerfu
06-11-2012, 12:22 PM
yeah I think its ok because I have been letting my little brother play on it once in a while.

Play
06-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Thanks Play. It's still okay if I let someone else in my family log in to my device, though. Right? This has more to do with whoever logged in as Soccerfu and lost 25k points?

Yeah that's fine...that's one of the few exceptions.

snickers
06-13-2012, 06:03 PM
How do u take a screen shot and post it

bacon1
06-13-2012, 07:59 PM
How do u take a screen shot and post it

It depends on what device you have. If you have a touchpad, you push both buttons at the same time (the power and the button on the bottom, opposite the camera).

I don't know about other devices, but you can't post directly from a touchpad. You have to get the to a computer somehow (you could hook it up to one and transfer it, but my preferred method is e-mailing them to myself). Once they're saved on a computer, you can do the easy part.

In the options above the comments (when you are typing them), there is a button that looks like a tree. It will let you search your computer for image files, and then it should be self explanatory from there.

tankdevil
06-15-2012, 02:32 AM
:whistling::whistling::p:confused:

soccerfu
06-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Pointless just pointless....

AnthonyS1C
06-17-2012, 02:22 AM

What was the point of that post "i rock..."That is just off topic:prophet:

bacon1
06-17-2012, 02:50 AM

What was the point of that post "i rock..."That is just off topic:prophet:

Guys, let's stop this before it starts, okay? Remember last time, when Play had to wipe out about half of the posts? We don't need that again. As was said before, keep this on topic.

AquaWhale
06-18-2012, 05:00 AM

***? umm... that was completely stupid and off topic. I am tired of people spamming the forums trying to get as many posts as possible (or for what ever reason), please do something about it. I'm sick of it. BTW, bacon1, point taken. its just sooo agitating.

Roadkill
06-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Privhti is dumping points. Keep an eye on him.

demonkid
06-26-2012, 04:18 PM
I have seen players who have been being a problem to others, I haven't had experience but I have seen people being harassed, and I don't like what I am seeing.But mostly what I see is that the high tankers are the ones that get teased a lot! But that's not the problem, the problem is that people don't understand how other people feel about being bullied! And u feel like teasing them so that they can feel how it's like to tease other people. They should follow the circumstances and rules. They should have a limit and say,"ok it's over I don't think we should bully him anymore" but they don't stop bullying. They think it's fun and act cool. And how can you "act cool" in a game! Makes no sence. I don't like to be bullied and I don't want to see others bullied. I hope people understand and when I see my friends being bullied I feel like punching the guy that's bullying people, no offense! I am happy for the people that don't bully. They have a higher chance of not being bullied.

Who ever bullies this is how I look :mad:.
Who ever doesn't bully this is how I look :D.

slunder
06-26-2012, 07:24 PM
hey play, can you check the logs, because I just played a person named p3n1s, and his name is kind of inappropriate. I can't upload pics from my road so I can't show you.

AnthonyS1C
06-27-2012, 08:03 PM
hey play, can you check the logs, because I just played a person named p3n1s, and his name is kind of inappropriate. I can't upload pics from my road so I can't show you.

Wow,I'd like to see what is behavior would be like considering he has a very stupid name.

AnthonyS1C
06-27-2012, 08:08 PM
I have seen players who have been being a problem to others, I haven't had experience but I have seen people being harassed, and I don't like what I am seeing.But mostly what I see is that the high tankers are the ones that get teased a lot! But that's not the problem, the problem is that people don't understand how other people feel about being bullied! And u feel like teasing them so that they can feel how it's like to tease other people. They should follow the circumstances and rules. They should have a limit and say,"ok it's over I don't think we should bully him anymore" but they don't stop bullying. They think it's fun and act cool. And how can you "act cool" in a game! Makes no sence. I don't like to be bullied and I don't want to see others bullied. I hope people understand and when I see my friends being bullied I feel like punching the guy that's bullying people, no offense! I am happy for the people that don't bully. They have a higher chance of not being bullied.

Who ever bullies this is how I look :mad:.
Who ever doesn't bully this is how I look :D.

Well said demonkid, well said.Also,there is another PROBLAMATIC PLAYER on my part.His name is Strigentrod he was using the /me utility and saying murders AnthonyS1C.It is really annoying he does it whenever he sees me in the tavern!:mad:

slunder
06-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Wow,I'd like to see what is behavior would be like considering he has a very stupid name.

Um he cussed a lot because he is horrible. And he called me a cheater and a d**k

Junior
06-28-2012, 02:05 AM

Here's the screenshot. Maybe this guy's name should be changed to "sparkles" or "fluffy" (http://www.codedojo.com/?p=1322) :D

AnthonyS1C
07-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Ok so there is this person named badboy ,and I went to solo lobby and I saw a badboy calling someone named osaid a loser and he was laughing[hahahahahahahhahahahha]and I said I'm reporting you and he said I was talking to osaid.Play please consider muting badboy.Thanks.

AnthonyS1C
07-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Here's the screenshot. Maybe this guy's name should be changed to "sparkles" or "fluffy" (http://www.codedojo.com/?p=1322) :D

Junior,why is the color on your tablet multicolored on the screenshot?oh and BTW I saw that p3n1s guy again and he said oh hey go to your mom and tell her I said your son is a b-word.

AnthonyS1C
07-03-2012, 04:25 PM
You know how I reported awesome KD before? Well he's back at it.I beat him in VIP solo and he said F-word yo for no reason

Junior
07-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Junior,why is the color on your tablet multicolored on the screenshot?oh and BTW I saw that p3n1s guy again and he said oh hey go to your mom and tell her I said your son is a b-word.

I dunno that always happens with some words on the screen when I take the screenshot:confused:

You know how I reported awesome KD before? Well he's back at it.I beat him in VIP solo and he said F-word yo for no reason

awesome has done similar things to me when I beat him but he hasn't broken the rules (as far as I know).

billy bob joe
07-03-2012, 07:29 PM
kevinzhu is transferring points from tennisrock SQ to kevinzhu. check the log. i looked at the rankings after a game, and kevinzhu won 200 after tennisrock lost 200. tennisrock is now pink when he was laser blue..

billy bob joe
07-03-2012, 07:31 PM
kevinzhu is transferring points from tennisrock SQ to kevinzhu. check the log. i looked at the rankings after a game, and kevinzhu won 200 after tennisrock lost 200. tennisrock is now pink when he was laser blue..

now he is purple.

eterminate
07-03-2012, 07:39 PM

"SQ" is his second accounts Id tag. This isn't the first time he's been accused of this. Please look into this Play.

eterminate
07-03-2012, 09:44 PM
I saw "tennisrock SQ" in the tavern (he kept asking for coins) and he denied being kevinzhu multiple times. Now either someone else is on his account or he is lying. And like he needs coins LOL

Kevin Zhu
07-03-2012, 11:09 PM
I dont know who tennisrock is i just saw him on today and i played him i dont think he is that experianced because he is not that good and said to keep on battling till he beats me but that never happened:sweatdrop:
not my fault its his and i heard that his nam is sammy and loves tennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

billy bob joe
07-04-2012, 12:43 AM
I dont know who tennisrock is i just saw him on today and i played him i dont think he is that experianced because he is not that good and said to keep on battling till he beats me but that never happened:sweatdrop:
not my fault its his and i heard that his nam is sammy and loves tennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:excl:then why was his name once kevinzhu and you told me you were him.:excl:

twigs
07-04-2012, 12:55 AM

That's kind of odd... I mean tennisrock use to be Kevinzhu.... and you were on it complaining to me about how I muted your other account.... :confused:
even more interesting is Both the the kevinzhu and the kevinzhu1 tankIDs have always been played on the same IP address as Kevinzhu SQ errrr I mean Tennisrock SQ :confused:

AnthonyS1C
07-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Again its awesome KD!!!but now its awesome YS on his new account.PLEASE BANN HIM HE CALLED ME AN A****** AND HE SAID YOU LAGG LIKE YOUR MOM! s
Sorry,I'm just really mad!!!!

AnthonyS1C
07-04-2012, 01:26 AM
That's kind of odd... I mean tennisrock use to be Kevinzhu.... and you were on it complaining to me about how I muted your other account.... :confused:
even more interesting is Both the the kevinzhu and the kevinzhu1 tankIDs have always been played on the same IP address as Kevinzhu SQ errrr I mean Tennisrock SQ :confused:

Ok thats it.Kevinzhu is such a scammer.Everyone is complaining about him.twigs,Please jut bann him so we can just forget about him.All he does is begg for coins abd he wont play unless i give him some coins!!

AnthonyS1C
07-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Ok thats it.Kevinzhu is such a scammer.Everyone is complaining about him.twigs,Please just bann him so we can just forget about him.All he does is beg for coins and he wont play unless i give him some coins!!

Looool sorry about the double post i clicked edit reply and this happened.

eterminate
07-04-2012, 03:35 AM

Thank you Twigs. Do whatever you have to do...

ducktape
07-04-2012, 11:09 PM
go read my post on muted I was muted and I don't know y please help

and please don't make this on my file I wanna be a mod someday but this thing iOS what happens please read logs and unmute me I don't relay care thou since its only a day but I don't what it on my record this was a first time for me to be muted please help me and tell me y

Zackery
07-06-2012, 11:53 AM
go read my post on muted I was muted and I don't know y please help

and please don't make this on my file I wanna be a mod someday but this thing iOS what happens please read logs and unmute me I don't relay care thou since its only a day but I don't what it on my record this was a first time for me to be muted please help me and tell me y
This is not on the topic at all with problem players.

darkhawk
07-07-2012, 02:42 AM
I remember kevinzhus other accs tag was SQ I'm sure that's him and he's transferring and in one thread he said he was kevinzhu SQ he even typed it down. Since his other account already reached 100k I'm certain about this:prophet:

Zackery
07-07-2012, 04:11 PM
I remember kevinzhus other accs tag was SQ I'm sure that's him and he's transferring and in one thread he said he was kevinzhu SQ he even typed it down. Since his other account already reached 100k I'm certain about this:prophet:

I agree. Because no one else would put kevinzhu but him.

darkhawk
07-08-2012, 12:37 AM
There's this guy named Possesionz he started swearing SOOOOOO MUCH I got completely mad at him Play , Twigs Or Seth Plz Take a lot at the chat logs my little brother was watching this I gave this guy multiple of warning and he was pretending I didn't say anything plz ban or mute this guy I'm done with people with their cuss mouths around children what if their parents found out this language was being used in these games they would never allow them to play EVER until they're old enough which means less people in the tanked world I bet they would be sad that they couldn't play plz anyone stop this language I really don't like it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AnthonyS1C
07-08-2012, 03:17 AM
There's this guy named Possesionz he started swearing SOOOOOO MUCH I got completely mad at him Play , Twigs Or Seth Plz Take a lot at the chat logs my little brother was watching this I gave this guy multiple of warning and he was pretending I didn't say anything plz ban or mute this guy I'm done with people with their cuss mouths around children what if their parents found out this language was being used in these games they would never allow them to play EVER until they're old enough which means less people in the tanked world I bet they would be sad that they couldn't play plz anyone stop this language I really don't like it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'd like to report ducktape.He's always messaging me "meow" or he's saying "coins plzzzzzzz"IT'S SO FREAKIN ANNOYING.He only plays 1v1.So in big games he says "coins plzzzzz" and then votes and then leaves.THIS IS SO STUPID.All I know is he transfers points.He was at 5k and then in 10 minutes he was at 11k! And he doesn't even PLAY!!t
This is so annoying.Thanks.

AquaWhale
07-08-2012, 10:48 AM
I'd like to report ducktape.He's always messaging me "meow" or he's saying "coins plzzzzzzz"IT'S SO FREAKIN ANNOYING.He only plays 1v1.So in big games he says "coins plzzzzz" and then votes and then leaves.THIS IS SO STUPID.All I know is he transfers points.He was at 5k and then in 10 minutes he was at 11k! And he doesn't even PLAY!!t
This is so annoying.Thanks.

That is incorrect. ducktape does not transfer points, I watched and played with him in VIP teams and personally saw him climb the CP ladder (10 mins are you kidding me more like 10 weeks). He doesn't allways play one vs one as I mentioned he plays in VIP teams. As for the coins begging... its anonnying, but its life. And another thing that's annoying? People like you scamming the fourms, posting bogus/random stuff at an insane rate. All the way down the 'last post by' aisle its ''AnthonyS1C, AnthonyS1C, AnthonyS1C" and I click to see what you said, and its either stupid, off topic, repeating someone, or false. Please take a break from the forums until you have something really important to say.

Harsh advice is harder to take, but it (usually) helps you the most.

From a friend trying to help.

darkhawk
07-08-2012, 11:51 AM
That is incorrect. ducktape does not transfer points, I watched and played with him in VIP teams and personally saw him climb the CP ladder (10 mins are you kidding me more like 10 weeks). He doesn't allways play one vs one as I mentioned he plays in VIP teams. As for the coins begging... its anonnying, but its life. And another thing that's annoying? People like you scamming the fourms, posting bogus/random stuff at an insane rate. All the way down the 'last post by' aisle its ''AnthonyS1C, AnthonyS1C, AnthonyS1C" and I click to see what you said, and its either stupid, off topic, repeating someone, or false. Please take a break from the forums until you have something really important to say.

Harsh advice is harder to take, but it (usually) helps you the most.

From a friend trying to help.

Aqua is right ducktape does NOT transfer points he usually plays small games like 1v1 mentioned above but I've seen him play in VIP he's really good so I don't think he transfers.

AquaWhale
07-08-2012, 06:12 PM
I won't be on Tanked for a while, so there is some stuff I must say. heocon did in fact transfer over 10,000 cp from her other account, kelly WP. she has since stopped after she bought fatty on her heocon account. I have known for quite a while now, I just didnt want the drama and flak of ''ratting" when I got back online. I'll be back, just not for a long time, until everything boils over.

Whale belly up.

darkhawk
07-08-2012, 07:47 PM
I bet its about your dramatic point decrees sorry about that bro:(. Could you at least come on and chat? I would like that since I'm not your brother like mudfrog but I'd still like to talk to you :)

darkhawk
07-08-2012, 07:48 PM
I won't be on Tanked for a while, so there is some stuff I must say. heocon did in fact transfer over 10,000 cp from her other account, kelly WP. she has since stopped after she bought fatty on her heocon account. I have known for quite a while now, I just didnt want the drama and flak of ''ratting" when I got back online. I'll be back, just not for a long time, until everything boils over.

Whale belly up.

Oh and another thing is will you still stay on the forums?:confused:

ducktape
07-09-2012, 04:01 AM
I don't transfer points. 2 I have a lot of points because I play 1 on 1 and don't lose sometimes I play 3 ppl or 4 when I get rtsofttank I plan on playing big games. O and I play VIP ok and it took me 6 months to get to 12 k yay me. But I don't transfer points. I play VIP solo. And VIP teams mostly now cause since I'm laser ppl don't wanna play 1 on 1 in the regular lobby I ask for coins cause well that's part of life.its kinda hard to win all 10000 coins. And the meow thing isn't that kitkats thing to do?? I might have said it 2 you a one time cause you were annoying me broadcast ducks chicken. And stuff.

Ducktape

Yankee
07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
I don't know if she/he is just AFK the entire time or what, but I played with him/her for several games. He/she did not move or shoot for the entirety of the games. The team he/she was on always lost. Is that a problem?

Kevin Zhu
07-11-2012, 03:14 PM
i got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 ill change i promise plz unban me!!!!!!!!!!

darkhawk
07-11-2012, 04:32 PM
i got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 ill change i promise plz unban me!!!!!!!!!!

You were banned since you were transferring points....I think bunt every1 knows you're tennisrock SQ you said on a thread ur other account was kevinzhu SQ maybe Seth Play Or twigs will consider unbanning you but who knows?

ducktape
07-12-2012, 05:40 AM
I say we bring him back after his cp is drained all the way back down to at least 30k. Or less

Kevin Zhu
07-12-2012, 04:53 PM
I say we bring him back after his cp is drained all the way back down to at least 30k. Or less

but i worked hard for that cp i beat tp and jr alot of times and other lazer blue people

anonymous1
07-12-2012, 08:33 PM
I thought if people got ban, their accounts would be closed and their name would be removed from the world ranking. But in Kevin Zhu's case, he still ranked #4 with 124k CP last time I checked. Did I miss something?

slunder
07-13-2012, 06:40 AM
I believe that Jinxslave is a problematic player. Every game he plays he drives to the other team and parks in front of them until they kill him. I played a game when he was on my team, he had 11 deaths and no kills,(well he never shot either), and this is costing me constant point loss:mad::mad::mad::mad:

darkhawk
07-14-2012, 03:35 AM
I'M MAD NOW THESE TWO GUYS NAMED KillerWorm AA AND Logan22 THEY WERE SWEARING RIGHT INFRONT OF MY BROTHER I TOLD THEM TO STOP IMMDEITALY BUT THEY WOULDN'T PLZ MONITER THESE PLAYERS AND BAN THEM CHECK THE CHAT LOGS I'M SERIOUSLY MAD NOW WHENEVER MY BROTHER LEARNS A BAD WORD AND SAYS IT INFRONT OF MY PARENTS THEY BLAME IT ON ME THEY THINK I TOUGHT HIM IT BUT I DIDN'T I HATE THE PLAYERS WITH THEIR POTTY MOUTHS! AND ANOTHER THING IS THEY KEPT SAYING P*SSY AND STUFF PLZ BAN THEM A.S.A.P :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

slunder
07-14-2012, 10:48 AM
today I saw superjackt, a green player, transfer more than 600 points from a second account, halfway through I told him to stop and that it is cheating, but he continued. Also, on tellin him I reported it, he started harassing me.:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

sniper999
07-15-2012, 07:33 PM
I was in the tavern talking and I needed some coins so I started asking people for some and bfunk AA said that he wasn't "going to give any coins to those bastrds out there" so that kinda pissed me off. About five mins later, he comes and says some thing that would probably get me banned on the forums so I wont say it and that makes me want to report him but I remember I don't have any screenshots so i wait for him to strike again and this time he says "tree is a @$&!?" so I took a shot of that (tree is my username withthe id letters)

cowboy
07-19-2012, 03:04 AM
there is a player as mentioned above kept saying f*** you when I asked him to change his/her name.

BEAST
07-19-2012, 03:21 AM
Yeah I saw that guy, what an idiot he wouldn't change his name when all of us were telling him to and he got banned like 1 minute after lol.

AnthonyS1C
07-19-2012, 01:35 PM
There is this play named BALLY that was saying mother F******g webOS and ios.He was cussing and swearing at all the players who don't have android.:(

Anonymous9
07-19-2012, 04:24 PM
this player started saying f*** you and said he was going to r*** me and my family. It was disturbing and inapropriet.

Anonymous9
07-19-2012, 04:26 PM
i have screenshots but I dont know how to upload them

Marik
07-19-2012, 04:51 PM
This guy called grave skull cursed at me like bad like dis937

sniper999
07-19-2012, 07:51 PM
i have screenshots but I dont know how to upload them

ya me too i have some screenshots and i was on iOS when i got my screenshot. There should be an easier way to upload

bringiton
07-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Hey everyone,

Please see the rules section on the front page of the game to understand who to report.

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

There are certain offenses that are completely unacceptable while there are certain offenses that are "annoying" but acceptable...up to a certain point. Providing proof of multiple instances of the same player breaking the rules would be helpful to differentiate a player that consistently breaks the rules versus one-time occurrences. This will help identify these players so that the appropriate action can be taken.

Please stay on topic in this thread, otherwise, it will degenerate quickly and become ineffective.

I totally agree and when i emailed seth for 2 players he said take a screenshot, so i TRIED to take 2 screenshots from 2 other players that were swearing and an error popped up and said "an error was encountered on your SD card" im really mad because I want the players on Tanked to follow the rules but its diffucult when ur SD card is being rude -_- :mad::mad::mad:

-Bringiton

bringiton
07-19-2012, 11:04 PM
There is this play named BALLY that was saying mother F******g webOS and ios.He was cussing and swearing at all the players who don't have android.:(

OH yea, that guy :L i know him he was really annoying and just wierd :crazy::crazy::crazy:

bringiton
07-19-2012, 11:05 PM
there is a player as mentioned above kept saying f*** you when I asked him to change his/her name.

I know him to, that was an innapropriate name for someone :L

Play
07-20-2012, 02:57 AM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to mention that we see and look into these reports every day, even if I do not respond to every post. For example, several players have been banned, have had points taken away, have been perma-muted, etc, even if it's not mentioned on here that something was done.

So, thanks for all of the reports, and thanks for keeping this thread on topic.

AnthonyS1C
07-24-2012, 07:34 PM
There is this player named Player KU and he was swearing at me and saying go to h**l

bringiton
07-25-2012, 09:29 PM

How do you upload pics?

Zackery
07-26-2012, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know that iamnew is really KevinZhu? I thought I would put that on here. I thought he got banned.

Kevin Zhu
07-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Does anyone know that iamnew is really KevinZhu? I thought I would put that on here. I thought he got banned.

u liar igot banned in my area so how can i come on somebody is lieing
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Zackery
07-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Anthony told me that you were him.

Nicolas1
07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Hey, today I found a player named chouhan123 who kept on cursing. Directly.
Sorry, I got a screenshot of him, but don't know how to upload them.
He was cursing at badboy. Witness=bringiton. Hopefully she can upload a picture.:sweatdrop:

bringiton
07-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Hey, today I found a player named chouhan123 who kept on cursing. Directly.
Sorry, I got a screenshot of him, but don't know how to upload them.
He was cursing at badboy. Witness=bringiton. Hopefully she can upload a picture.:sweatdrop:

Yea im uploading like 15 screenshots and yes i will!

truth
07-26-2012, 11:54 PM
can you check out a player named, ufgood, please he.s been swearing and bad mouthing ppl for a long time now,.most of the time I ignore the ppl who swear now and again, but this guy is not stopping, its time for him to learn a lesson,!! He's crossed the line!....

bringiton
07-27-2012, 12:13 AM
can you check out a player named, ufgood, please he.s been swearing and bad mouthing ppl for a long time now,.most of the time I ignore the ppl who swear now and again, but this guy is not stopping, its time for him to learn a lesson,!! He's crossed the line!....

Hey check out the ones I posted called Screenshots I uploaded most of the ones with UFgood and its worth checking out... ;)

rpro
07-27-2012, 05:57 AM
Mods, Please take a look at user kmoney EW (iOS); look at msgs and gameplay.

Thanks!

AnthonyS1C
07-27-2012, 09:03 PM
wildfirepk called me a motherf***er because I beat him!

AnthonyS1C
07-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok it's badboy again.He told me to go die in a ditch,burn in a hell fire and he called me a little kid who's gay.Please look in to muting him.Much appriciated.:)

s12c
07-29-2012, 05:13 PM
This was yesterday before i got banned,

http://i.imgur.com/bTQz9.jpg

Ban UF he deserves it not me.

BEAST
07-30-2012, 12:23 AM
s12c you got banned? I didn't know that. And there's the fake beast who stole my name.......:mad::mad::mad:

s12c
07-30-2012, 01:05 AM
s12c you got banned? I didn't know that. And there's the fake beast who stole my name.......:mad::mad::mad:

Yes beast I got banned cause I got mad and took it out with the wrong person at the wrong moment and in the wrong way but maybe you could help me convince Seth of what a nice guy I am and maybe he could use his magic to restore my account :D:D:D

Play
07-30-2012, 05:11 PM
This guy called grave skull cursed at me like bad like dis937

This player has asked others to let him win on purpose numerous times even after being warned (which is clearly against the rules) and has also been caught making vulgar statements several times...he will be perma-muted. That should take care of the problem. Thanks.

Hey check out the ones I posted called Screenshots I uploaded most of the ones with UFgood and its worth checking out... ;)

This player has been warned once too many times for numerous offenses...he will be taken care of. Thanks.

s12c
07-30-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm glad someone finally took the wheel and is gonna do something about the offensive players! :D

WWWWWWWWWWWW
08-04-2012, 09:22 PM
This one guy called badboy just called me a bad word. He is laser blue and he is always mean to me

badboy
08-04-2012, 09:35 PM
[tanked_2012-04-08_1611.pgnQUOTE=WWWWWWWWWWWW;24645]This one guy called badboy just called me a bad word. He is laser blue and he is always mean to me[/QUOTE]

www you are mean to me. I wasn't trying to be mean but you need to chill.

WWWWWWWWWWWW
08-04-2012, 09:45 PM
I guess it doesn't matter about badboy. Because everyone I has known has also sweared, so it's ok
And badboy is my friend, which is all I care about.

AnthonyS1C
08-05-2012, 12:49 AM
I guess it doesn't matter about badboy. Because everyone I has known has also sweared, so it's ok
And badboy is my friend, which is all I care about.

If badboy is not your friend he can be a REAL jerk.He has harassed me numerous times and I have screenshots but I dunno how to post them.Please look into doing something about this problematic player.Thanks.

Best wishes,ANTHONY!

sniper999
08-12-2012, 10:44 PM
darklink has been swearing at me and telling me things that i dont like:( and it seems hees only doing it to me:mad: so can u mute/ban him puuhleeeeeeeeeeez?

his 2 letter id is TH

sniper999
08-12-2012, 10:53 PM
hees been calling random people bi**hes including me, assassin,... A few otherrz and i want to have him permamuted or banned:mad: cuz he is just plain mean.

dagirl
08-13-2012, 01:58 AM
Can you report people that stink at the game and just sit there during a game and get killed??

truth
08-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Can you report people that stink at the game and just sit there during a game and get killed??

this is a tricky one because it would indicate that someone is point transferring so yes you can report them!..however, they may have a legitimate reason, lets say they may have been sidetracked at home whilst playing,...or in my case at times. My girlfriend will decide that I'm not giving her enough attention :whistling: and whip my t/pad away in the middle of a game and run.......this is true btw....anyway back to your question. As I say there may be legitimate reasons..so the best thing to do is make a mental note of these players and if they do it repeatedly then go ahead and report them. Then the moderators can keep an eye on them....

dagirl
08-13-2012, 05:19 PM
this is a tricky one because it would indicate that someone is point transferring so yes you can report them!..however, they may have a legitimate reason, lets say they may have been sidetracked at home whilst playing,...or in my case at times. My girlfriend will decide that I'm not giving her enough attention :whistling: and whip my t/pad away in the middle of a game and run.......this is true btw....anyway back to your question. As I say there may be legitimate reasons..so the best thing to do is make a mental note of these players and if they do it repeatedly then go ahead and report them. Then the moderators can keep an eye on them....
Ahahahahahahahahaha thats funny thats what my friends do then they play on my account :) but thanks I will keep an eye on them and see if it happens again. :p;):)

tanker
08-14-2012, 09:04 PM
all the waaaaaaaaa,,its funny.

I love the blah blah called me a bad name stuff...its hilarious...but I see how Seth wants to keep it enjoyable for all.. So be warned everyone,, call me a name and its a screenshot to @play...lol

predatorx5
08-16-2012, 02:50 AM
llayer OW is out of no where cursing i told him to be quiet i gave him 2 warnings and he said he doesnt care and uhh yeah i don't know how to take screenshots and post them but mute him or something.

dagirl
08-16-2012, 02:54 PM
I have a question. My brother ACHIHUAHUA has a tanked account and 1 I used his if i get caught using his account again can I get banned?? :)

Thanks,
Dagirl

kitKAT
08-16-2012, 03:50 PM
someone was making racist comments in the tavern :(

truth
08-16-2012, 04:40 PM
I have a question. My brother ACHIHUAHUA has a tanked account and 1 I used his if i get caught using his account again can I get banned?? :)

Thanks,
Dagirl

no of course not! Its not against the rules to do that...enjoy :o..

WWWWWWWWWWW
08-16-2012, 04:47 PM
actually i think you can do that. but if he loses cp because of you, he cannot get it back. And also you may NOT transfer cp;)

Wagwan/Noobie
08-16-2012, 07:05 PM
I'd like to report a player with ID of UV. He is currently rank 2 or 3. He changes name all the time. After I beat him in team he start swearing repeatedly. This has happened on 2 occasions. I don't have screenshots of him, unfortunately. If you could just mute him for a while, I think he'll learn his lesson. I'm not sure, but I think he MIGHT have been banned before. I remember he came into the room as Mako, and everyone was expressing disgust. I asked what was the matter, and everyone was saying that he was really mean, and that he was banned, etc.

I told him to stop swearing, or I'd report him, but he was just making sarcastic comments like 'ooh! No! Please don't report me! Ooh!'.

I've seen many people get angry after losing, mostly because it was their team's fault (I myself go crazy if I ace and my team lose it for me) but no one swears repeatedly at their team like him. He is a good player, but I think he needs to learn to calm down a touch.

There is also a thread about him (I think?). It is about him under the name of Lock UV. Someone was complaining and a mod told them post it here. Well, I've saved them the effort.

dontshoot
08-16-2012, 11:10 PM
lol uv is funny, yeah he curse a lot if you make him lose in teams, i'm used to it.. Don't take it personally..
but he plays good.

dagirl
08-17-2012, 12:11 PM
no of course not! Its not against the rules to do that...enjoy :o..
Oh ok Thanks cause I love doing that. :)

BEAST
08-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Jimmy is a real nice guy its just he gets kinda mad sometimes when he loses because of a bad team.

kitKAT
08-18-2012, 10:00 PM
today, in tavern, some player kept cursing. no matter how many times we told him to stop, he/she wouldnt. heres some screenshots to show...:(

BEAST
08-18-2012, 10:19 PM
what a crazy person......:eek::eek::eek:

Darkwing
08-21-2012, 04:47 AM
Hey,
I have a thread titled GREENSKULL SHOULD BE FINED, it tells a story in there about how GREENSKULL is dishonest. I did not see this thread but he is a problematic player. Please check it out and reply to my thread!!!

badboy
08-21-2012, 11:10 PM
a player named tankmaster always put the map on hedge and mode beagles and I tell him to stop and he doesn't, then he switches to best team so he can win. He took 500 or more do cause he doesn't want to play fair. Plzzzz do something about this player.

DarkSkull
08-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Isn't there a auto switch in VIP teams to make it fair

tankedrox
08-22-2012, 12:23 AM
a player named tankmaster always put the map on hedge and mode beagles and I tell him to stop and he doesn't, then he switches to best team so he can win. He took 500 or more do cause he doesn't want to play fair. Plzzzz do something about this player.

What an ironic accusation coming from a guy who uses the Fatty tank and always sets the map to Hedge Maze and the mode to Beagles for an unfair advantage in VIP teams :mad: You took a few hundred CP from me before some others made note of your cheap scam (so I definitely won't fall for it again).

Pot, meet kettle...

dontshoot
08-23-2012, 09:44 AM
These two are up for no good! i was playing with gitwad and superjackt on hedge. they are working with each other! after i die they clearly did not fire to each other. they are just roaming around to look where i respawn next. its not a coincidence! at the last point they were together looking for me and firing both at me. lucky i fired a beagle and the score was a tie with one of them. so yeah i won the match luckily (tie, with one of them). but not once they are firing at each other!
Again, its very clear that they are working together.
you can see from the screenshot they have not kill each other only me.

Please do something about this . To make an example, so someone else will not do this again. thanks

DS

Staedtler
08-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Hi,

I believe this message is against the rules :S
* naruto CK *

I use other account to spy a conversation :)

Nicolas1
08-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Hi,

I believe this message is against the rules :S
* naruto CK *

I use other account to spy a conversation :)

cool. you are algebra?

dontshoot
08-24-2012, 11:08 PM
continuing post #216
they are still doing it, teaming up in solo now with different name, but similar... jack, gitwad, superjacket .. etc
few people have confirmed it, kids and heocons1c
i was with heocon and those two, those two didn't shoot at eachother only shooting at me and heocon. fortunately heocon won and not them.
screenshots, attached.

also a screenshot where they often together in the same room, maybe they know each other in real life, as they are located in the same location (GB)12181219

I-Am-Legend
08-25-2012, 05:39 PM
This player name badboy kept telling me that l suck and kept blaming me harshly on me every time we lost in vip:mad::mad:.I was using undercover account dawnbreake and this account. Since i have no screenshots,You can check the logs or something.

rapster
08-27-2012, 06:10 PM
in the tavern sexycowboy AM was a swearing champion literally!

saying every kind of swear possible, calling people d!@#s and saying f!@# you, calling people b!@#$%!@s and b!@#$s and more!

in team mode ztank UV was swearing at everyone including me because they killed him.

im just 9.

could not make screen shot because didnt know how.

DarkSkull
08-27-2012, 11:10 PM
First don't swear in the forums just say for ex. F u or the b word
Second Jimmy UV is always like that he gets mad if hes team loses
3rd ur 9 why would u say the f word
4th press the home button and the power off button at the same time to take a screenshot

Squirrel
09-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Welcom to the forums Seiffery

dontshoot
09-06-2012, 11:25 PM
someone is using greaserlok to impersonate greaserlook admin, asking for coins. the real grease in in US but this greaserlok HM is in CA
i can post screenshot later.

Chance
09-06-2012, 11:36 PM
:crazy:[i got banned while in the middle of a match for some reason what happened seth

:mad:
:mad::mad::mad::mad i love ur game and all butn y did it bann me for nunthing

but seth if u or a moderator could plz unban me it would make m happy bud

Seth
09-07-2012, 12:15 AM
:crazy:[i got banned while in the middle of a match for some reason what happened seth

:mad::mad::mad::mad i love ur game and all butn y did it bann me for nunthing

but seth if u or a moderator could plz unban me it would make m happy bud

Hey chance, I don't see any banned player named Chance. What's your account name? I can check it out.

Chance
09-08-2012, 01:21 AM

How do u do scrren shots on android and how u post

panzer/imsocool3184
09-08-2012, 05:17 PM

No fair Seth ban this hartfield guy he's one of this player who just keep pestering you.
Also there's a player forgotten his name try and find it. He keeps following me even if I go to a private room he still join I think he is hacking my account. He keeps on asking me for coins even if I leave then com back on 3 hours later he still there!

Chance
09-09-2012, 02:26 PM
2day I. Got banned and my name is playerGC and its says I was doing suspicious behavior wow wat happened seth its killing me:mad::crazy::crazy:

DarkSkull
09-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Chance what happened before you got banned? Did u fell out of the map?

Chance
09-09-2012, 02:55 PM
No it just said I was doing suspicious behavior

Chance
09-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Is any1 gonna unban me I'm getting sick of this game banning me for no reason. Omg!!!!!!!!!!! I think this game has something against me

Chance
09-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Could u save my stuff while u unban me cuz I really worked hard for that m4I'm beegging u:crazy:

AnthonyS1C
09-21-2012, 12:04 PM
Ok in late game 1v1 against Kevin we both were circling around the map and I shot him and it did nothing!Wanna know why,HE HAD A DAM SHIELD IN BEAGLES MODE! Even in teams I played against him and it was mine mania and HE HAD A SHIELD!

Kevin is back to hacking again. Please look into this Seth.Thanks.

Seth
09-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Ok in late game 1v1 against Kevin we both were circling around the map and I shot him and it did nothing!Wanna know why,HE HAD A DAM SHIELD IN BEAGLES MODE! Even in teams I played against him and it was mine mania and HE HAD A SHIELD!

Kevin is back to hacking again. Please look into this Seth.Thanks.

Strange, that would have been logged if that had happened and it isn't, Kevin hasn't used any item that he wasn't given by the server, or triggered any other of the 10 anti-hack tests that are always running and logging things. (If an internal score is high enough, the person is auto-banned)

So it looks clean from this side. It's possible the server has a bug where it will sometimes give a wrong item at the start of a game...

Kevin Zhu
09-22-2012, 02:02 PM
i didnt do anything the shield was in hardcore so im not cheating. and when u shot me i just respawned so it didnt work

I-Am-Legend
09-25-2012, 10:31 PM
Wow...Really? You just assume Kevinzhu is hacking? Where's the proof? It could be anything like a glitch. So, next time, think about what you are gonna say before jumping to conclusions.

Zackery
10-11-2012, 02:38 AM
Moron is accusing me to f*** off because I'm better than him. I really don't get it but he said that. How do you download a screenshot? I would like to download one but I cant.

DarkSkull
10-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Send it to tankedreports@rtsoft.com (tankedreports@gmail.com)

badboy
10-12-2012, 12:12 AM
I told kevinzhu to stop playing beagles and hedge maze but he won't listen. Can you tell him to stop because he took 500 cp from me doing that

I-Am-Legend
10-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Then don't play against him.That simple

Kevin Zhu
10-12-2012, 01:53 AM
When??????????????????????? Never u changed the mode and map?/

Marik
10-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I reporting a player named hoodyninja. hoodyninja gets mad for no reason and calls me a noob for defeating him and he lost cp cause he quit he called me noob and saying that im a noob and i just lagged then he says calling me names or allowed

rincewynd6
10-14-2012, 09:22 AM
think I may be classed as a problem player.
thought originally it was my poor play got my ip banned
noticed the other day its whenever my connection lags that it auto forfeits
so to all players concerned. Pantohorse and Tristan apologise for wasting the games
virgin are supposed to be coming out with a new superhub this week

pat101
10-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Hey everyone,

play you should mute skull, he said a the f**** word to me and now he is call me me a loser every secend a nd broadcasting it.

playernf
10-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Ok so, I was in a game with secret-agent, Latino QJ and cpudl. Secret-agent and beat him then could started calling Latino QJ a noob in 4 games!! Check the logs!!!

tanker
10-18-2012, 12:02 AM
coknbalz LC
why this name is allowed I have no idea

Seth
10-18-2012, 01:01 AM
coknbalz LC
why this name is allowed I have no idea

User was banned earlier today

proplayer
10-18-2012, 10:28 PM
When I try to add screen shot I can't because I'm on iPad

proplayer
10-21-2012, 07:33 PM
In solo game on October 21 2012 time 3:25 singhking got angry and started swearing at me and others. Please fix this

singhking
10-22-2012, 12:04 AM
My cousin came over today, after we got tired of playing football we went on tanked. we played in multiplayer for a while then i thought he would do good in solo matches. I left the room and came back, then i started playing. Sorry if he said anything bad. :(

dontshoot
10-22-2012, 01:16 AM
we are not stupid here. Me myself wouldn't want anyone touching my account especially giving them a permission playing solo.
I believe 99.9% of high ranks will have the same view on this one. I was using other account and i also played with you. You lost and did swear, so i believe its not the first time you've done this. i've got nothing against you, but just keep it clean, don't get upset because of losing. Peace.

singhking
10-22-2012, 01:50 AM
This game is not my life. I would let my cousin play because he is family, if he lost big deal. Its not the end of the world. I just play because its fun. And if you noticed he was playing on IOS, I don't play on IOS I play on webOS he brought his iPad.