PDA

View Full Version : TPNFRC

Tankhunter
04-24-2012, 01:28 AM
(edited/removed)

bacon1
04-24-2012, 02:13 AM
..........unless people research his company and find out.......

Did he tell you to put this, or did you put it of your own free-will?

Because it seems like something he should give out, not you.

Tankhunter
04-24-2012, 02:18 AM
1. I did this on my own

(edited/removed)

Tankhunter
04-24-2012, 02:19 AM
(edited/removed)

bacon1
04-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Googling (removed) brings up many different companies. I still think this should have been a choice of his to put up, not yours. It's his personal life, not yours. You may not have meant any harm, but you could cause some.

Play
04-24-2012, 06:36 AM
REMOVED/EDITED BECAUSE:

1. Possible release of sensitive/private information without obvious consent from the player at the time.
2. Indirect spamming/advertising.
3. Possible malicious act/cause of harm to the player.
4. Numerous other reasons I don't care to type out.

POINT: DO NOT MAKE POSTS LIKE THIS.

TPNFRC
04-24-2012, 06:45 AM
Hmmm this thread is about me started by Tankhunter. I appreciate the fact Play as a mod has removed the post since they where not stated by me or with my consent.

To Tankhunter:

I was told by a player that you have deleted the game. I hope you come back since you are a good friend as well as a good player. Many players have up and down weeks in the game but overall they bounce back, like I know you would! A lot of people miss you in the game, including me! I'm not sure if someone did something to you to make you quit. By your signature,If you make me mad I will hunt you down, seems like you are mad at someone! I'm not sure if this has always been your signature or if you have recently changed it. I'm not sure what you said about me or my company but what did I do to you! All I have been is very supportive! If I did do anything it wasn't on purpose or intentional. I am thinking and I can't think of anything! My personal life is something I choose to share with friends hoping its not broadcasted to everyone in the game. Hope you come back to the game and that they are no hurt feelings between us! By the way a player name, hmmm I forget her name, broadcasted the other day that all of tankhunters friends come to a certain room. I went to the room and you should have seen all the players there! This is when I found out you quit. In fact I told Agirl, which was in the room as well, to remind me to send you a message to come back to the game. You have loads of friends on the game. Come back man! By your other post to Seth about the login you might have already come back, if so welcome back and don't quit the game again!

Tankhunter
04-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Im sorry about the post..it was meant to support u.. i meant well....i guess i just acted stupid for a sec

I have nothin against u tpn...

Tankhunter
04-25-2012, 12:21 AM
also..my signature is "If you make me mad..."

im not mad...im dissappointed at the way people treat each other on the game...ive tolerated such folks for the past months and nothin has changed...the game isnt fun anymore for that reason as ive mentioned in other folks...