PDA

View Full Version : should tankhunter stop playing

billy bob joe
04-24-2012, 11:26 PM
i might not know you, but tankhunter you should not stop playing tanked because youre losing points. its just a game.i made this, so youll not stop.

Tankhunter
04-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Im mad and dissappointed im losin pts but that isnt the reason i left...there are too many people trying to ruin the fun making the game very boring and well...lets face it..not fun..if there were more moderators the game could be a little better but i dont blame seth especially since there arent many nice people...i even dont think im nice...

billy bob joe
04-25-2012, 12:18 AM
:confused:i dont remember making this. :confused:

proteaus
04-27-2012, 03:34 AM
Im mad and dissappointed im losin pts but that isnt the reason i left...there are too many people trying to ruin the fun making the game very boring and well...lets face it..not fun..if there were more moderators the game could be a little better but i dont blame seth especially since there arent many nice people...i even dont think im nice...

Hi Tankhunter. Be of good cheer...! The key is you play... Whether you lose or win...as long as you enjoy being in the game. That is what games are made for. I win and lose hundreds too.

But that did not keep me from stopping to play even if I am mocked by a very identified few. But then again ... it is a game.
:):o