PDA

View Full Version : I should be studying, but instead thinking of FQ

Death of Rats
04-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Okay, technically, I was in the shower so my textbooks would have gotten wet, but I really was thinking about FQ. Anyway, enough personal info.

My idea:
This BP and luck bonus thing to the top parlors gives them such an advantage, especially at the beginning of a game! Rather, we should charge the top people for the privilage. they pay BP and receive negative or no luck. Call it "taxation" or something.

I've had more ideas, but i usually tell them to IB and then forget about them... If I think of any more, or remember the others... I know where to post them.

InsanityBoy
04-03-2003, 09:02 PM
I did want to make a 'tax' put its written so you can only put positive numbers in unless the 2billion negative thing works, also I can't set PS's higher than 200, maybe you should give all us PSers 1800 extra Deathstalker ;)

Death of Rats
04-12-2003, 07:11 AM
I'm not sure who to tell, but... um... in the "/give name tag" in the cafe...
When you've already received a tag, and someone else tries to give you one, the scripting says "... He's already received one."
This is great except so many of us are not a "he."
Can this be fixed? I already have touble with peeps thinking I'm a guy. (No laughing, IB.)

InsanityBoy
04-12-2003, 12:25 PM
http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif

Death of Rats
04-15-2003, 04:17 PM
Okay, Seth, redink, or anybody who might be able to "fix" this:

When you go to Yang's, and click on something, it would be really nice if it confirmed your choice somehow. (I sent a bad the other day when I wanted to send a good. http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif )
Perhaps in what June says:
"That's some delicious food. Who's the lucky mortician?"
and
"Who are we trying to give a tummy ache today?"
sort of thing...

Maybe?

InsanityBoy
04-15-2003, 05:44 PM
I thought it already did...

redink1
04-15-2003, 07:04 PM
Those things are hard-coded into the engine; Seth would be able to change them, but I can't.

Death of Rats
05-05-2003, 01:42 AM
Okay... with the advent of mafias and alliances, the mass Yanging has begun to get out of control, and players not in one of these groups have no defense and no real retaliation. Perhaps there should be a "refuse delivery" sort of thing. It would work kind of like the fire alarm does, where it doesn't prevent all, but some of the attacks. So there should be some preventative that can be bought at the Di-Mart for like 8 or 10 gold tags which blocks like 75% of Yangs. This of course needs to be a double-edged sword in that it would block both good and bad luck Yangs. I think that the message from the Yangs should still come through, but instead of gaining or losing luck, it should say that the food was dropped or the dog got to it before you could (or some such) such that it was unfit for human consumption.

Then again, perhaps I think too much.

hannie_13_2000
05-05-2003, 05:04 AM
I kinda like that idea but you should be able to keep the good yang coming

Death of Rats
05-05-2003, 05:11 AM
No. Its got to be both or nothing. Perhaps different percentages for delivery failure based on the nature of the Yang though.

hannie_13_2000
05-11-2003, 07:12 AM
90% deliver for good yang and 50/50 for bad yang :-)