PDA

View Full Version : 8 to 8 score tied on crate king

ducktape
04-27-2012, 12:55 AM
My little brother was playing a VIP team crate king match. He (39 clues) and his partner (awesome) were playing. The score 7 to 7 39 scored the game wining box. So did the other team. The final score was 8 to 8 (He showed me) but he and his partner lost there points........!!!!!!!

Junior
04-27-2012, 01:23 AM
I think I was in that game? My team scored a split second before yours, but for some reason it picked up your last crate and added it to the total. It should have read 8 to 7.

tankedrox
04-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Unlike other modes (deathmatch, hardcore, beagles), scoring seems to continue for at least a few seconds after crate king games end. I've picked up crates after the game ended on a number of occassions, and although those crates 'showed' in the score/tally, it doesn't change the outcome because someone already won. Made me scratch my head at first and I've seen the confusion it causes some others so it seems like a good idea to tweak crate king so it stops scoring after the 'winning' crate is picked up.

soccerfu
04-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Yeah it is just one of those really annoying bugs that goes along with the most annoying mode in the game.

Junior
04-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Ok, on the topic of tied games... I actually was in a game with a real tie today. I have never seen this before... the last kills occurred during a lag.