PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive Function

anonymous1
04-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi Seth,

People sometimes do like their tanks after they bought them. And we cannot trade in our tanks. I suggest that we can add a test drive function in the private room, so people can actually try all the tanks before they buy them, just like buying a new car.

what do you think?

bacon1
04-27-2012, 10:13 PM
It would have to be selective, though. Like, you can only test drive the one's you have cash for. If you only have 100 coins, you shouldn't be able to drive an rtsoft.

Does sound like a good idea, though.

ALien BBQ
04-28-2012, 01:13 AM
All of the tanks except 1 is less than $10. That's 3 red bulls for some of you...... spend the bucks, support the game, and have some fun.

ducktape
04-28-2012, 02:31 AM
I think there should Be. A buy back feature. That allows players to get some coins back if they don't like tank.

bacon1
04-28-2012, 05:12 PM
All of the tanks except 1 is less than $10. That's 3 red bulls for some of you...... spend the bucks, support the game, and have some fun.

But not everybody has $10. They might not have a job, or anything. And not everybody drinks red bull (or any energy drinks, for that matter).

bacon1
04-28-2012, 05:14 PM
I think there should Be. A buy back feature. That allows players to get some coins back if they don't like tank.

But Seth would have to come up with some sort of algorithm to say how many ocins you get. It would have to incorporate games won, games played, how long you've had it, and so forth. The better you did with the tank, or the longer you had it, the less money you get. Seems like a complex thing.