PDA

View Full Version : Just curious about win/loss ratios of some leading players ...

jim_chung
04-29-2012, 10:18 AM
When you check out the top 25 players, a couple of them have unbelievable 0.97 W/L ratios but have points in the tens of thousands. That would imply playing many games and winning nearly every single one. Does that sound possible???? Or is this indicative of some perpetuated fraud?

TPNFRC
04-29-2012, 11:53 AM
When you check out the top 25 players, a couple of them have unbelievable 0.97 W/L ratios but have points in the tens of thousands. That would imply playing many games and winning nearly every single one. Does that sound possible???? Or is this indicative of some perpetuated fraud?

Very good question buddy! I have always asked myself the same thing how is it possible! Also have you ever seen these players online?! I see players with high ratios and gaining points but never see them play! I wonder how they have the high ratios and are gain pts if they dont play against everyone! It's one of those unsolved mysteries, lol!

Wrong1
04-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Very good question buddy! I have always asked myself the same thing how is it possible! Also have you ever seen these players online?! I see players with high ratios and gaining points but never see them play! I wonder how they have the high ratios and are gain pts if they dont play against everyone! It's one of those unsolved mysteries, lol!

Seth has already warned them. If you find their cp jump again please report here. I recommend Seth to report the statistics of most recent 100 games including logs so cp transferring can be scared at least. It seems all top 10 players know some tricks. I don't believe who can make 50,000 cp in a month even with new tank.

TPNFRC
04-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Seth has already warned them. If you find their cp jump again please report here. I recommend Seth to report the statistics of most recent 100 games including logs so cp transferring can be scared at least. It seems all top 10 players know some tricks. I don't believe who can make 50,000 cp in a month even with new tank.

Wow bud! Seems like you are questioning me in your last sentence! Please Seth look at the logs for all my games, please do! This way people like wrong1 can see that I earned all my pts. People see me earning my pts all the time! I'm sure I have even played you! Come on your funny I play a lot and win some bigs games as well. The trick my friends is that I'm above average, get it! Also I see soccerfu, jimmy, kev, and even playernew earned their pts. So don't go accusing everyone in the top 10 of something you know is not true!

Also wants some stats abt 3 weeks ago my win/loss ratio was at 78 percent, now it's at 75 percent. You know why because I'm playing more, and with playing more I'm losing more games too! If you can't do something, like earn 50k pts in a month and half, does that mean no one can't?! Hey I can't perform open heart surgery so does that mean no one can, lol. Your too funny man!

One more thing, go look at the thread " Who is the Best Tanked Player"! Majority of people have voting for me not based on pts because if that was the case it would be Playernew! These people have voting for me because they have seen me play several times, earning my pts! If I agree with them is a different thing.

Wrong1
04-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Wow bud! Seems like you are questioning me in your last sentence! Please Seth look at the logs for all my games, please do! This way people like wrong1 can see that I earned all my pts. People see me earning my pts all the time! I'm sure I have even played you! Come on your funny I play a lot and win some bigs games as well. The trick my friends is that I'm above average, get it! Also I see soccerfu, jimmy, kev, and even playernew earned their pts. So don't go accusing everyone in the top 10 of something you know is not true!

Also wants some stats abt 3 weeks ago my win/loss ratio was at 78 percent, now it's at 75 percent. You know why because I'm playing more, and with playing more I'm losing more games too! If you can't do something, like earn 50k pts in a month and half, does that mean no one can't?! Hey I can't perform open heart surgery so does that mean no one can, lol. Your too funny man!

One more thing, go look at the thread " Who is the Best Tanked Player"! Majority of people have voting for me not based on pts because if that was the case it would be Playernew! These people have voting for me because they have seen me play several times, earning my pts! If I agree with them is a different thing.

Hi friend, u r over reacted. You really need anger control. I even don't know just u made 50k since v2. I even voted u for moderator. Its not my intention against you. Several top guys made such amount I thought. I also believe jimmy and soccerfu are as good as you. The tricks include devices, Internet speed, skills and software some discussed in tavern. So please don't over react.

bacon1
04-29-2012, 05:44 PM
U know, back in Version 1 you could gamble points. And if you knew how to play the machine, you could win a lot. You would just gamble one a lot, and then ten every now and then, and you would most likely hit it big. PlayerNew appeared at #1 almost overnight. Now, I'm not saying he doesn't have skill (because everyday it seems like he gets more points from fighting). I'm just saying that gambling helped out. A lot. It can jump your points, and that's why you can't gamble points anymore.

bacon1
04-29-2012, 05:49 PM
The tricks include devices, Internet speed, skills and software some discussed in tavern.

Devices? Do you mean you are accusing them of using multiple devices? Because that's against the rules, and they don't do that. Anyone can get good internet speed, not just the top players. Skills come with time and lots of playing, which they have all done. Software? You mean like what they run on, like webOS, iOS, etc...
Because that shouldn't matter.

TPNFRC
04-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi friend, u r over reacted. You really need anger control. I even don't know just u made 50k since v2. I even voted u for moderator. Its not my intention against you. Several top guys made such amount I thought. I also believe jimmy and soccerfu are as good as you. The tricks include devices, Internet speed, skills and software some discussed in tavern. So please don't over react.

Well anyone who works hard to get his points would get a little upset when reading your last sentence in your first post. I don't need anger control,lol, as you have even voted for me as moderator. I am a very chilled person. Just so you know I don't use any software, don't know my Internet speed as well. All I know is that is use an iPad 2 that's it. No hurt feelings buddy.

Yoyoyoyo

soccerfu
04-29-2012, 06:14 PM
They probably played against noobs or weak players. Also in v1 they could gamble coins so that is probably how they got there.

Junior
04-30-2012, 12:22 PM
The only way you can get so high with 97% wins is by transferring points, IMO. (Or successful gambling as Soccerfu points out^, this is no longer possible of course) Maybe these accounts did that before Seth said it was against the rules? You're right they are never on...

As far as TPNFRC, he earned his points and doesn't seem like an angry person at all. He is one of the best players out there. If anyone is an angry person it might be me... haha

Wrong1
04-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Well anyone who works hard to get his points would get a little upset when reading your last sentence in your first post. I don't need anger control,lol, as you have even voted for me as moderator. I am a very chilled person. Just so you know I don't use any software, don't know my Internet speed as well. All I know is that is use an iPad 2 that's it. No hurt feelings buddy.

Yoyoyoyo

TPNFRC, It is not my original intention to challenge you. You are the most popular player and one of the best player in the tanked. My original post is not against you. But I just double checked, actually you made almost 60,000 cp in just about 30 days since the release of V2 with W/L ratio of 0.75. That is about averagely 2,000 a day. Some top player drive the same tank and played longer than you, like jimmy. I just don't believe you are three times as good as jimmy and soccerfu, or other top players, as they just move about 10-20k during the same period. I am not a top player, I might be wrong. You could have created a miracle. We are waiting to see you move another 60k in another month. Another top guy is KevinZhu, he is also moving up at fast pace. I recommend Seth to post the logs, particularly 1V1 game, of all top player in this website, I really interested to research. But that doesn't mean you are cheating, just curious to know.

Regarding the anger control. You were out of control at least twice in this forum. The fist time is when you quit the V1, and the second time you were mad and extremely angry with Seth who responded to our call and changed the power and speed of some tanks. As a result, Seth didn't reduce the price of Rtsoft, instead raised up the price of M4 and Spider. That is the biggest "contribution" you made to our community. I was shocked when you were mad in the forum, and the harm to our coins, as you always behave nice in the game. I have to say, Play, Twig, soccerfu, bacon 1, Junior are all better moderator (candidate) than you. They are more reliable and mature in both game and forum, while you really have problem of affect regulation. Anyway, I have to agree with others, you ranked number one in popularity, we are all impressed by your success in your career.

I apologize if this offends you again.

Wrong1
04-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Devices? Do you mean you are accusing them of using multiple devices? Because that's against the rules, and they don't do that. Anyone can get good internet speed, not just the top players. Skills come with time and lots of playing, which they have all done. Software? You mean like what they run on, like webOS, iOS, etc...
Because that shouldn't matter.

No, devices include ipad, touchpad, iphone etc. I believe TPNFRC has several devices, but that doesn't mean he is cheating with these devices. I just want to say, cp is decided by lots of factors not just the skill, as other factors also contribute. I tried the iphone before, it is hard to maneuver.

TPNFRC
04-30-2012, 03:40 PM
TPNFRC, It is not my original intention to challenge you. You are the most popular player and one of the best player in the tanked. My original post is not against you. But I just double checked, actually you made almost 60,000 cp in just about 30 days since the release of V2 with W/L ratio of 0.75. That is about averagely 2,000 a day. Some top player drive the same tank and played longer than you, like jimmy. I just don't believe you are three times as good as jimmy and soccerfu, or other top players, as they just move about 10-20k during the same period. I am not a top player, I might be wrong. You could have created a miracle. We are waiting to see you move another 60k in another month. Another top guy is KevinZhu, he is also moving up at fast pace. I recommend Seth to post the logs, particularly 1V1 game, of all top player in this website, I really interested to research. But that doesn't mean you are cheating, just curious to know.

Regarding the anger control. You were out of control at least twice in this forum. The fist time is when you quit the V1, and the second time you were mad and extremely angry with Seth who responded to our call and changed the power and speed of some tanks. As a result, Seth didn't reduce the price of Rtsoft, instead raised up the price of M4 and Spider. That is the biggest "contribution" you made to our community. I was shocked when you were mad in the forum, and the harm to our coins, as you always behave nice in the game. I have to say, Play, Twig, soccerfu, bacon 1, Junior are all better moderator (candidate) than you. They are more reliable and mature in both game and forum, while you really have problem of affect regulation. Anyway, I have to agree with others, you ranked number one in popularity, we are all impressed by your success in your career.

I apologize if this offends you again.

No problem at all! So speaking your mind is being immature or angry?! Once again please Seth pull my logs to see how I am earning my pts! I arrived in the UK on March 11th. This is when I started again. So I have earned all my pts in abt two months now. I'm not sure what stats you are looking at but TPNFRCuk arrived in the scene of Tanked on March 11th or 12th. I had abt 13k pts before Version 2 came out. Once that came out and i got the rtsoft my points did increase by 2k or more per day! Just so you know in the past 24 hrs I have earned over 3k pts. Why doesnt Seth just look at the logs for my account in the past 24 hrs. This way you can see they are all earned. Several players see me online playing to get my points every single day! You want to see me jump another 60k pts it might very well happen, it all depends on how much time I have to play the game. Also speaking abt moderators, I declined to be in the poll since I might not play as much in the future. I guess if you think my only contribution to the games has effected people in a negative way, fair enough, but I think many many others would disagree. Once again I'm not saying I'm better than anyone else in the top 10 but I have increased my pts by a lot by earning them in battles no other way! Hopefully I see you in game so I can show you how I got my 60k, oops 63k cps, lol!

soccerfu
04-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Would you guys chill? There is nothing to get worked up about. TPNFRC's contribution was a good one because he evened out the tank prices. I know TPN isn't cheating because i have played him before and he has even taken some of those points from me! I'm sure no one meant to anger or offend anyone. Also Wrong1, do you hear what you are saying? TPNFRC has never raged on the forum! So I think everyone should get back on topic and stop arguing.

bacon1
04-30-2012, 11:15 PM
No, devices include ipad, touchpad, iphone etc. I believe TPNFRC has several devices, but that doesn't mean he is cheating with these devices. I just want to say, cp is decided by lots of factors not just the skill, as other factors also contribute. I tried the iphone before, it is hard to maneuver.

Oh that might make sense. The iPhone is tinier, so the controls had to be shrunk, probably.

Yeah, other factors may help, but the cp is mostly about skill. You can have all the factors in your favor and still stink at the game.

And TP, I know you have won all your points. I have seen you play, and you are very, very good.

And soccerfu, I wasn't the one who said TP had "the rage". Take a second look. :prophet:

soccerfu
05-01-2012, 11:03 AM
And soccerfu, I wasn't the one who said TP had "the rage". Take a second look. :prophet:

Key word: "out of control"

bacon1
05-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Key word: "out of control"

Yeah, but Wrong1 said it, not me. Don't put words in my mouth.

soccerfu
05-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Oops! I didn't realize it was wrong1. Sorry bacon.:sweatdrop:

bacon1
05-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Oops! I didn't realize it was wrong1. Sorry bacon.:sweatdrop:

Hey, everyone makes mistakes. You had the wrong one (get it? ;) ).

But now I agree with you. Let's get back on topic, namely, odd/unexplained cp jumps (not ones like TP has, but sketchy ones) and showing win loss ratios for the past <X> amount of games.

.........unless Wrong1 or TP wishes to offer final thoughts on the matter.

silver OO
05-05-2012, 01:51 PM

First of all im always in games with tpn he always win and if he doesnt hes second. he has skill and a nice tank. i mean if i had rtsoft junior skull could probably beat me. it matters about skill and using tanks in advantage which tpn does. he can gain 1000 points in 20 minutes and ive seen him.

jim_chung
05-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Here's another one. Stokerace has 1300 cps YET has a w/l ratio of ZERO. This means he earned his pts without winning a single game!

If you're gonna cheat, try to do a decent job of it!

Jim. Aka Jimbo

bacon1
05-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Here's another one. Stokerace has 1300 cps YET has a w/l ratio of ZERO. This means he earned his pts without winning a single game!

If you're gonna cheat, try to do a decent job of it!

Jim. Aka Jimbo

Gambling, my friend. He probably gambled to get his coins. You cannot transfer coins unless you win.

soccerfu
05-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Gambling, my friend. He probably gambled to get his coins. You cannot transfer coins unless you win.

He dint say coins he said points.

bacon1
05-07-2012, 12:13 AM
He dint say coins he said points.

Whoops, typo. I meant points. He probably gambled to get his points back in version one. That's what I meant.