PDA

View Full Version : New server coming

Seth
05-01-2012, 11:33 PM
I've bought a new server and hope to move to it soon.. it will run NOTHING BUT Tanked so hopefully this will improve game performance and reduce lag and connection drops!

I'll post something in the Tanked news when it goes live. No data will be lost, but the game will probably be down for 30 min or so during the move.

bacon1
05-01-2012, 11:42 PM
I've bought a new server and hope to move to it soon.. it will run NOTHING BUT Tanked so hopefully this will improve game performance and reduce lag and connection drops!

I'll post something in the Tanked news when it goes live. No data will be lost, but the game will probably be down for 30 min or so during the move.

30 minutes, huh? Seems a small price to pay for better, faster games. And no data lost=even better.:cool:

Sounds awesome.

Junior
05-02-2012, 12:45 AM
AWESOME!!! Thank you Seth!!!!

soccerfu
05-02-2012, 01:23 AM
30 min? THAT ALL! No data los is even better! THIS IS THE TIME I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! THANK YOU SETH!!!

ALien BBQ
05-02-2012, 03:50 AM
Yahoo.......

Keep up the good work!

Blast07
05-02-2012, 01:00 PM

really great news,

Seth
05-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Ok, it's been moved to the new server!! So far speed looks great!

Junior
05-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Yay! It's working great, including world rankings, so far! Zero lag.

The big test will be this evening, when the lag is usually the worst and the most players are online.

Thanks Seth for this massive improvement!

EDIT: near 11am EST/Midnight Tokyo time, there was quite a bit of lag, about as much as before :(

EDIT: Evening Lag Report: I definitely notice an improvement so far! Lag is still there but it's minimal. No lost connections yet!!!

bacon1
05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Ok, it's been moved to the new server!! So far speed looks great!

I saw that Tanked was down late last night and early this morning. As was this website. Must have been the switch. Let's hope for the best! :D