PDA

View Full Version : The Jukebox

manlove
05-03-2012, 06:50 PM
I would just like to thank you for the wonderful selection of tunes on the jukebox.

That one tune is simply breathtaking. I drop coin after coin... after coin late into the night, feeding my hunger for its haunting melody.

On some evenings I get the chance to dance with Mudfrog... if I have been behaving myself (one evening I was muted because I reached 'fever pitch', for which I apologize)

May I ask... does anyone know the composer? I would love to start off my very own music collection with this masterful piece of music.

Does anyone know of other places where I can find music like this?

truth
05-03-2012, 08:29 PM
I would just like to thank you for the wonderful selection of tunes on the jukebox.

That one tune is simply breathtaking. I drop coin after coin... after coin late into the night, feeding my hunger for its haunting melody.

On some evenings I get the chance to dance with Mudfrog... if I have been behaving myself (one evening I was muted because I reached 'fever pitch', for which I apologize)

May I ask... does anyone know the composer? I would love to start off my very own music collection with this masterful piece of music.

hey manlove.lol . Your one off the funniest guys I know on tanked. Been following this "thing" you got with mudfrog. "sorry mud" it.s very entertaining. Mud is a very funny guy to...can.t wait for mud.s reply/. He.s gonna kill you .:whistling:hehe

MudFrog $S1C$
05-04-2012, 04:23 PM
hey manlove.lol . Your one off the funniest guys I know on tanked. Been following this "thing" you got with mudfrog. "sorry mud" it.s very entertaining. Mud is a very funny guy to...can.t wait for mud.s reply/. He.s gonna kill you .:whistling:hehe

Uh huh...the "thing"?!? Well, heh heh, this "thing" is/has become a effeing obsescion. Manlove, what a name dude. Fits perfectly, if u ask me. Did the Gods change your name to that I wonder?
Lol, take care of yourself...or what's left of it. Also...that may have been a dream you had, while in a weed haze, I don't dance at all, not even with the prettiest of gurlz....and definatly not with a man whose sexual oriantaion is qestionable...

"Defeat is within your reach!"
And...."when faced with defeat -RISE TO YOUR FEET!" But then again, its hard to rise when your dead.

silver OO
05-05-2012, 01:36 PM
hah mudfrog and manlove love at first sight :p

darkhawk
05-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Hey manlove Mud said he wanted you 2 ask me out? LOL I think he already told you and he said you liked me I think lol but then he said just kidding hahaha :crazy:

Mr.Beastly
06-10-2012, 08:32 PM

OK, 1 r u being sarcastic?
2. if u answered no, to question 1, u r gay.
3. But I already knew that so this thread is not surprising, neither is you're picture. what is that a wierd luvduv manga avatar? You r messed up bro.

AquaWhale
06-10-2012, 09:09 PM
OK, 1 r u being sarcastic?
2. if u answered no, to question 1, u r gay.
3. But I already knew that so this thread is not surprising, neither is you're picture. what is that a wierd luvduv manga avatar? You r messed up bro.

lol exactly