PDA

View Full Version : Ask how to give.......they spontaneously forget.

bacon1
05-03-2012, 11:13 PM
So, all throughout the game, people are begging for coins, right? Well, I've seen something new, that has been happening for a while now.

Lot's of times, people ask how to give coins, and then after they are told, do nothing.

Now, I see people who how to give coins, and even say "I'll give ten coins to whoever can tell me how to give coins". Then they do nothing. Three separate people can tell them three separate times, and they still act like they are in the dark, and keep asking (normally after new people have entered).

My best assumption is that they just want to make people angry. But I have another theory:

They want to get coins. They hope someone will be gullible enough to accidentally give them coins. I mean, if you forget to put a slash in, and everyone sees your private message, who's to say you won't forget a space here? They hope you will flub up and send them coins.

Any thoughts on this unusual occurance?

manlove
05-03-2012, 11:23 PM
So, all throughout the game, people are begging for coins, right? Well, I've seen something new, that has been happening for a while now.

Lot's of times, people ask how to give coins, and then after they are told, do nothing.

Now, I see people who how to give coins, and even say "I'll give ten coins to whoever can tell me how to give coins". Then they do nothing. Three separate people can tell them three separate times, and they still act like they are in the dark, and keep asking (normally after new people have entered).

My best assumption is that they just want to make people angry. But I have another theory:

They want to get coins. They hope someone will be gullible enough to accidentally give them coins. I mean, if you forget to put a slash in, and everyone sees your private message, who's to say you won't forget a space here? They hope you will flub up and send them coins.

Any thoughts on this unusual occurance?

So in contradiction to the response you gave on my thread... you do find the coin thing annoying! Can't YOU just ignore this behavior?

truth
05-03-2012, 11:33 PM
good point..ppl ask me how to give coins..I have told them ..then they say that it didn.t work..then they say do it by example? My reply is allways "nice try" ...be awear folks??:prophet:

bacon1
05-03-2012, 11:48 PM
So in contradiction to the response you gave on my thread... you do find the coin thing annoying! Can't YOU just ignore this behavior?

Your thing is about begging. This is......reverse begging.

I don't find it annoying. I don't even care, and I do ignore it. Reporting something doesn't mean you have an issue with it. I saw something that may be of issue, and told the public about it. I know they are trying to trick people, but others might not. This is a warning to others, so they don't accidentally give away their hard-earned coins.

Begging, you just say no. With this, you could actually lose things you don't want to lose. This is much more dangerous, and not in contradiction to your thread at all, because these are completely different topics.

soccerfu
05-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Just tell em to go earn it. Even though i have 1,868 coins i don't give them to whites that cry about them like it is gold or something.

darkhawk
05-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Yeah this thing happens a lot in the tavern some noob asked me how to give coins and I said /give and then choose a number between 1 and 50 and then their name hen the noob said no seriously when I'm telling the answer :poop: