PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want People Flirting In The Tavern?

darkhawk
05-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Hey guys I wanna see how many of you guys like this flirting thing in the tavern or not for my opinion I hate it. So choose yes or no be sure to put reasons ;)

bacon1
05-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Flirting=obsession=stalking=40 year old basement dwelling man. Don't be a basement dwelling man; switch to non-flirtatious talk today.

manlove
05-04-2012, 03:19 AM
I am a hairy basement dweller... flirting on tanked brings unicorns and sunshine in to my very dull world. Please don't destroy that.

TPNFRC
05-04-2012, 06:05 AM
I am a hairy basement dweller... flirting on tanked brings unicorns and sunshine in to my very dull world. Please don't destroy that.

LOL!!!! Manly you are one of a kind, no else like you in this world. You always make me laugh or smile, awesome!

soccerfu
05-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Wow...:whistling: Well i would hate to be a 40 year old basement dwelling guy. But it seems Manlove still wants it. So if you want to flirt just do it in private messages.

truth
05-06-2012, 06:43 PM
its just kids having fun. Its what they do . Just ignore it... Apart from manlove of cause and Christ knows what he/she him/her or whatever it is :confused:thinks? Jk

AquaWhale
05-09-2012, 06:09 PM

Wow man love. that was actually very funny. and no, I think flirting in the tavern is like French kissing on the side walk. its inappropriate, awkward, and you just don't do it.

demonkid
01-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Thats actually messed up...lol. There should be no dating in tavern, but I am not against dating. See I am going out with a girl in school, so that's allowed, but though a game...nah.

Scope
01-18-2013, 12:47 PM
I see like 70% of people flirting:) disgusting

demonkid
01-18-2013, 12:49 PM
I see like 70% of people flirting:) disgusting

In school or in tanked? In school I understand, but in tanked?

MrExecution
01-18-2013, 07:55 PM
well the tavern is like a bar mainly for chatting

I-Am-Legend
01-18-2013, 11:56 PM
People can flirt if they want to. Its not like they are doing PDA. Its a choice, but it is their fault if the person they are flirting with is a stalker or a 40 year old hairy basement dwelling guy and if they do figure out, I'm sure they will stop flirting.

demonkid
01-19-2013, 04:05 AM
People can flirt if they want to. Its not like they are doing PDA. Its a choice, but it is their fault if the person they are flirting with is a stalker or a 40 year old hairy basement dwelling guy and if they do figure out, I'm sure they will stop flirting.

It's kinda weird actually, you might not even know how the girl looks, talks, and she might be 60 years old. So I prefer not to date in tavern, or in tanked.

Twoxy
01-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Wow man love. that was actually very funny. and no, I think flirting in the tavern is like French kissing on the side walk. its inappropriate, awkward, and you just don't do it.

Aqua French kissing da wall and flirting are two totally different things...I French kiss the wall all the time...but I have never flirted in the tavern (never=maybe once or twice) okay lol and it's an opinion! :whistling:

theblaster
01-20-2013, 12:34 PM
this is gerring a bit gross. seth can you close this

darkhawk
01-20-2013, 02:11 PM
This thread was made a long time ago I think it was back at page 5 or something now its back on page 1 lol. I only made this thread back then cuz there were a lot of people ho were flirting in the tavern so I just made this poll :p

demonkid
01-21-2013, 02:09 AM
This thread was made a long time ago I think it was back at page 5 or something now its back on page 1 lol. I only made this thread back then cuz there were a lot of people ho were flirting in the tavern so I just made this poll :p

I replied to it...haha.

ALien BBQ
01-21-2013, 04:47 AM
Kids use tanked to flirt because they believe that their parents won't check a tank game for their improper behavior. This is also why you see so many tempers fly because it is younger kids acting out. Like Seth has said...... when a girl tells you she is 16 she really is 11....... when a guy says he is 16 he really is 46! Don't flirt here..... try Skype, then at least you will see what a internet 16 really looks like:crazy:

01-21-2013, 05:49 PM

lol...true that.... .3.

01-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Aqua French kissing da wall and flirting are two totally different things...I French kiss the wall all the time...but I have never flirted in the tavern (never=maybe once or twice) okay lol and it's an opinion! :whistling:

whoa....Twixy.....awkward......

codekitkat
01-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Hmm ... Flirting? Ok ... NO FLIRTING ... who would date on video games? Seriously ... WHO?
I voted for yes ... because I'm an idiot ... :D

demonkid
01-23-2013, 11:21 PM
Hmm... Flirting? Ok... NO FLIRTING... who would date on video games? Seriously... WHO?

One post, that was a good one. Ikr, but I have a diff point of view at the flirting thing tough, after a long time of thinking I regret myself for going out with kitKAT.

I-Am-Legend
01-24-2013, 02:18 AM
If People want to flirt, That's their fault. I'm sure they will be scared or in serious trouble after they give their private info away and the next day, their bank account has been used by the person they gave the private info to. Flirting is not all that bad. Its not like they are sexually harassing them or in any way trying to make them feel uncomfortable. Flirting is another way to make friends.

codekitkat
01-24-2013, 02:45 AM
One post, that was a good one. Ikr, but I have a diff point of view at the flirting thing tough, after a long time of thinking I regret myself for going out with kitKAT.
Yep, one post... WAIT TWO... HAHAHA... JK ... (that was not suppose to be funny...)

demonkid
01-24-2013, 11:58 PM
Yep, one post... WAIT TWO... HAHAHA... JK ... (that was not suppose to be funny...)

No joke that was a terrible joke of yours, where did you get that joke from? Probably google...No wonder it was that bad. Omg you have two posts, hahahaaaaahahahaaaaa(sarcasm), dang funny, I am laughing my head off!!!

theblaster
01-26-2013, 12:03 PM
lolz i agree 117

codekitkat
01-26-2013, 05:48 PM
No joke that was a terrible joke of yours, where did you get that joke from? Probably google...No wonder it was that bad. Omg you have two posts, hahahaaaaahahahaaaaa(sarcasm), dang funny, I am laughing my head off!!!

I said it wasn't suppose to be funny... *** person..

MudFrog $S1C$
01-26-2013, 07:44 PM

Okay lover of men. Welcome to the club, the underground army of hairy 50 yearold toothless men, :D
On a side note. Drugs are bad for you kids, and online dating can be and often is very dangerous.
Demonkid, on the subject of codekitkat, is it just me or is she trying to mimic kitKat in every way possible? Seems weird to me heh heh. But then again, ive been wrong before

theblaster
01-26-2013, 09:10 PM
lolz ya im with you 117

codekitkat
01-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Okay lover of men. Welcome to the club, the underground army of hairy 50 yearold toothless men, :D
On a side note. Drugs are bad for you kids, and online dating can be and often is very dangerous.
Demonkid, on the subject of codekitkat, is it just me or is she trying to mimic kitKat in every way possible? Seems weird to me heh heh. But then again, ive been wrong before
Weird... VERY Weird... I know what your thinking, (I think) and your wrong...

MudFrog $S1C$
01-26-2013, 11:52 PM

Oh well. No harm done in speculation heh. If im wrong them im wrong.
But you DO exaggerate kitkats typing style. And you didnt roll along untill kitkat inspired you.
We shall see in the future. The Dark Side clouds all!

kpopluv
01-27-2013, 06:47 PM
No because you don't even know them! Its awkward and you don't know really anything about them. I see people asking to be their boyfriend and they say they NEED them! You don't need a boyfriend and she said she was a 4th grader.

dbdb
01-27-2013, 06:57 PM
I don't see why people would find it nessicary to do this in tanked, it is innopropriate really

theblaster
01-27-2013, 07:04 PM
this is supposed to be a game filled with ACTION, not flirting gross stuf

01-27-2013, 09:14 PM

Now that i think about it....Mud..u r wise enough to be 50..but ur not 50..lol..thats the good thing :D

demonkid
02-13-2013, 07:22 AM

Hey code are you kitKAT or not? I am gonna report you, lol jk. Mud bro, i think she is kitty, code hasn't been playing for a long time, and kitKAT is pretty bad at this game, but code is probably cheating(lol jk) so then code is kitKAT. Well seth knows if your the real Kitty or a fake. Code how did you learn to play so well when you just got the game recently? You didnt even play that much, even for me it takes forever to earn cp.

demonkid
02-13-2013, 07:30 AM
Oh well. No harm done in speculation heh. If im wrong them im wrong.
But you DO exaggerate kitkats typing style. And you didnt roll along untill kitkat inspired you.
We shall see in the future. The Dark Side clouds all!

Wow, kitKAT inspired code, she wanted to get popular in a game(kitKAT), but she accomplished that. Code no worries, you will become a kitKAT. (Thats what i am afriad of) hehehehe....kitKAT is a nice gal, but she looks at the dark side, and argues. If you are looking for a girl that looks clam but is crabby, well there you go kitKAT for the rescue, you dont want to be in the situation like i have been with kitKAT. Holy does she swear, 30 texts from her, all she did was swear. Dont listen to me though, she is a good girl. Many people like her. I dont want people to come and say "demon back off, kitKAT is a nice girl". As i said kitKAT is a nice girl but she is a little crabby on some days.

-Frost-
02-15-2013, 03:44 AM
here's my simple breakdown:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see people being FRIENDLY in the tavern, you just can't ever get enough of it, unfortunately.

I, however, think that if people go "too far" with it, they should go in a private room, or msg each other. I don't think its wrong to "flirt over tanked, (after all, it IS a chat, and they are free to do what they want(with restrictions))

playerde
02-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Hey guys I wanna see how many of you guys like this flirting thing in the tavern or not for my opinion I hate it. So choose yes or no be sure to put reasons ;)

This is a war game, no flirting should be allowed. There are other websites for that.