PDA

View Full Version : If you hate S.C.H.O.O.L read this!

EZDude
01-10-2014, 01:34 AM
What is up with school?!? Its pretty much jail! I mean look at what it stands for!:

Seven/six
Crewl
Hours
Of
Our
Lives

:nope:

Bennyboy
01-10-2014, 02:09 AM
Haha this is awesome.

MrExecution
01-10-2014, 03:07 AM
how original! and schools pretty fun for me

Valentine
01-10-2014, 03:11 AM
I've seen this many times. Thing is YOU really need school. You spelled cruel wrong, kiddo.

~Valentine <3

The 978
01-10-2014, 03:43 AM
I hope we can go to school on weekends.

BUT NOT IN WEEKDAYS.

TheDarkWolf
01-10-2014, 04:38 AM
Would you rather be homeless(or a hobo, since you weirdos seem to love words like that)?

Well...Maybe it is, a little, considering how easy school is...Ugh, I remember elementary school, 3rd-6th grade, 1st term science...Hey, Ariana, did you know that trees are living things? Gee, no I didn't, I better spend 2 hours studying for my 'test'. All subjects were basically replaced with: Common Sense.

darksnake99
01-10-2014, 05:12 AM
What is up with school?!? Its pretty much jail! I mean look at what it stands for!:

Seven/six
Crewl
Hours
Of
Our
Lives

There's one in every class...
Unluckily all the boys in mine are like that too.

Reballoo
01-10-2014, 05:15 AM
I love school!!! Whenever i can, i will stay after school. I did some weird little thing i dont know the name for after school today for my civics class. It was fun. I like my teachers better than my friends. My friends suck, my teachers rock!

minha1234
01-10-2014, 05:43 AM
Dunno if you spelled cruel incorrectly on purpose..

Jaxx
01-10-2014, 05:56 AM
All I have to say is when you grow up, in the "hard" places you see and experience things.

If you want to be the homeless guy asking for money. - Don't go to school.
If you don't want to have a job when you are older. - Don't go to school.
If you would like to be living in your parents basement. - Don't go to school.
If you would like to not know anything. - Don't go to school.

School is just building out education before we go to the real world. Which I can say most of you guys haven't experienced yet. Math is needed everyday.

{Rhetorical Question}
How many go shopping for anything? When you have to add discounts, tax, coupons, you use math for the percentages, right.

I don't hate school, but I know it isn't wise to drop out and hate it. And truthfully, most kids can either get all A's or A's and B's if they really try.

Also you spelled Cruel wrong..

GAMEFREAK
01-10-2014, 05:57 AM
If you don't go to skewl you can work minimum wage at Jack in the Box

galaxygirl
01-10-2014, 06:11 AM

Seven/six
Crewl
Hours
Of
Our
Lives

Totally about gt

Jaxx
01-10-2014, 06:39 AM
Totally about gt

This is RTSoft Tavern. To can post whatever you want in this Forum.

If it is Growtopia related go to the Growtopia Forum, he is not wrong for placing this Thread here.

optimuswhat
01-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Did any of you finish school?
I'm just curious.

Jeremy012
01-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Lol, i got 10 hours of school...

Carlo Miguel Velasco
01-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Lol, i got 10 hours of school...

Same... 7am till 4 pm.

Its Daniel
01-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Same... 7am till 4 pm.

Your lucky or I am?

7:30 am till 3 pm.

Jeremy012
01-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Your lucky or I am?

7:30 am till 3 pm.

Same... 7am till 4 pm.

No you both are lucky,
7am - 5:30pm

Boomer
01-10-2014, 01:50 PM
TOTALLY! I've hated school since day 1.

We're only kids for 18 years; why do we have to waste 12 of them doing something we absolutely HATE?

+1

The 978
01-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Im luckiest one...

9 AM to 3.30 PM

RevJustice
01-10-2014, 04:56 PM
8AM to varies.
2PM earliest, 6PM latest.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
01-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Look at the pic at the top

I think you should remove that Photo. The third Photo has something.. Em... You know.

The 978
01-10-2014, 06:58 PM
I hope for a 13+ years old sub-forum, we can't post, ehrm, "stuff" in here :nope:

DeathCake
01-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Ok
You can drop out of school when your 16
Just Remeber
I like pickles on my burgers

School is good guys
Once you finish school you can get a good job and you will be working for 1/3 of your lifetime and when you good money you can retire do whatever you want it's called hardworking

It is really hard to work minimum wage in America
You need at least 80 hours a week, depending where you live like CA, to not be homeless and so.

Just sayin

Or was everyone being sarcastic about school?

Boomer
01-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Or was everyone being sarcastic about school?

Both sarcastic and not sarcastic. I really hate school. HATE it. I know I have to do anyways, but its a free country and if I want to hate something, I will and no one will stop me.

DeathCake
01-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Both sarcastic and not sarcastic. I really hate school. HATE it. I know I have to do anyways, but its a free country and if I want to hate something, I will and no one will stop me.

Yeah Bill Gates Steve Jobs and Mark Zukerburg did dropped out of high school to pursue there dreams and look where they are now.

Dreams dreams dreams + hard work = successful

:)

MiminGT
01-11-2014, 06:06 PM

BUT NOT IN WEEKDAYS.

978 can you teach me how to POST in forums ? Im mimin in growtopia and im new in FORUMS...

optimuswhat
01-11-2014, 09:43 PM
978 can you teach me how to POST in forums ? Im mimin in growtopia and im new in FORUMS...

That's a post you just posted there.

PURPLE585
01-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Would you rather be homeless(or a hobo, since you weirdos seem to love words like that)?

Well...Maybe it is, a little, considering how easy school is...Ugh, I remember elementary school, 3rd-6th grade, 1st term science...Hey, Ariana, did you know that trees are living things? Gee, no I didn't, I better spend 2 hours studying for my 'test'. All subjects were basically replaced with: Common Sense.

I prefer the term Vagabond.

Growtobecool
01-12-2014, 03:15 AM
Time: 8:45 A.M - 3:15 P.M
Yea not that lucky... Lol My awesome teacher is gone and replace this awesome teacher to that Boring teacher. Why? Here:

Awesome Teacher: Movies, Sour Gumballs, Sense of humour and not much HomeWork.

New teacher: Boring, No Gumballs, No sense of humour, And many homework.

The new teacher is our actual teacher. She just gave birth of a baby girl so she had a year and a half to spend time with her.

Celtic1905
01-12-2014, 03:27 AM
I've seen this many times. Thing is YOU really need school. You spelled cruel wrong, kiddo.

~Valentine <3

Very True!!

Jeremy012
01-12-2014, 03:34 AM

BUT NOT IN WEEKDAYS.

If that were to happen, we'd have 1 Yr & 7 months of school or probably more

optimuswhat
01-12-2014, 10:22 AM
I feel like this generation's education system is slightly... Stupid.

EZDude
01-12-2014, 08:21 PM

~Valentine <3

I Know. :wave:

Nikki
01-16-2014, 10:59 PM
Of course you hate school; you don't pay attention in class which is why you spelt cruel wrong. We have autocorrect for a reason...

Rabidpotato
01-16-2014, 11:01 PM
Time: 8:45 A.M - 3:15 P.M
Yea not that lucky... Lol My awesome teacher is gone and replace this awesome teacher to that Boring teacher. Why? Here:

Awesome Teacher: Movies, Sour Gumballs, Sense of humour and not much HomeWork.

New teacher: Boring, No Gumballs, No sense of humour, And many homework.

The new teacher is our actual teacher. She just gave birth of a baby girl so she had a year and a half to spend time with her.

Not lucky?! I have to go to school that long but get up at 6...

Tugg Speedman
01-16-2014, 11:17 PM

Seven/six
Crewl
Hours
Of
Our
Lives

Ignorance is a bliss, u lucky you go to school whereas majority of people in third world countries particularly African nations doesn't even have enough money to educate their children.

Triforce
01-17-2014, 01:46 AM
My school is like 8 hours of hell.

And on side note I heard you make a pretty good amount of money as a youtuber from all the ads and partnering with machinima. Heard you make $5.00 from every 10,000 views on the ads(if you give permission) and $2.50 per 1000 views if you partner with people like machinima. I hope this is me in the future, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Eh? My mom's a computer scientist-not the best job, even-and earns $400~500 a day. Unless you provide extremely good commentary and gameplay, doubt you'd make that much.

Flamehound
01-17-2014, 01:52 AM
Goddamn it! You can't even spell Cruel correctly. What is the American Society coming to? With youths who rant about school, and other countries beating the U.S., I doubt it's going anywhere unless you change you damn attitudes.

Flamehound
01-17-2014, 02:06 AM
More of the commentary than the gameplay. Most of the youtubers I see get like a easy million hits for games there not even good at.

Newsflash! Most people who make game videos on Youtube have a College degree. Don't think "Oh hey I'm gonna be the richest and best gamer in the world and I'm going to be famous hue hue hue." Doesn't work like that kiddo. I used to dream about being a famous gamer too. But face reality man. You're gonna have to study if you are going to be a gamer or have a side job. On the other hand, you can always study well and start your own Video Game company... Very risky though.

Triforce
01-17-2014, 02:21 AM
More of the commentary than the gameplay. Most of the youtubers I see get like a easy million hits for games there not even good at.

Don't go to school="Oh hi. Uh, [insert bunch of baby sentences here]. I ran out of sentences to say. This game is fun. Uh. I have no good words. This is interesting. Right?" commentary.

You'd also have to get a million views per day to earn the amount you'd get for a job.

optimuswhat
01-17-2014, 02:29 AM
I do find th education system a bit... Ruined, should I say?
I mean, school is quite boring, but that's the issue, it should not be boring! It should be fun!

Triforce
01-17-2014, 02:31 AM
They can talk about stuff that doesn't have to do with the gameplay... Duh. And who said I wasn't going to school?

Okay, find a friend that doesn't want to be a youtuber and see who's more successful when you guys grow up. And answer the second part of my post.

AngelSwag
01-17-2014, 02:35 AM
Pftt. All of you guys that hate and don't want to go to school, just don't, you guys should start being positive about school, the more the negative, the more you can't keep up in bigger schools. This is just the beginning, life is harder than it seems. So try to get along with school. OKAY?! You can't make an easy living without school.

Rabidpotato
01-17-2014, 02:41 AM
Don't hate on school. Yes, it may be boring. But you don't want to mess up in school, it pretty much determines what jobs you get and such.

Triforce
01-17-2014, 03:26 AM
K. This will be easy. Find the kid in class who sucks at school. And what second part. Was there a second question I didn't read?

Yes.

You'd also have to get a million views per day to earn the amount you'd get for a job.

Anyway, the kid that sucks at school? Is that you?

Also, note: You actually have to be a youtuber, then compare.

Triforce
01-17-2014, 03:48 AM
If it was me I would say "me". Now I didn't say "me" so I'm not referring to myself. If you did go to school you would know that. Hopefully. Unless you really had terrible teachers.

You still didn't answer it. :p

Anyway, that was a joke based off how you hate school so much, and when you grow up you want to be a person on the internet. L-M-A-O.

Edit: I'll just ignore you from now on, if you really want to be a youtuber, go right ahead. Tee hee.

ShadowShaman
01-17-2014, 10:45 AM
No matter how you hate school, you will always miss it, xD