PDA

View Full Version : Fatty and Beagle Tanks?

Kevin Zhu
05-05-2012, 04:53 PM
What are the Beagle and Fatty tanks?

bacon1
05-05-2012, 05:43 PM
What are the Beagle and Fatty tanks?

Thy are idea tanks that may be released. The beagle tank is an idea that has been thrown around. It basically shoots beagles instead if bullets. Seth hasn't confirmed that one to my knowledge. The fatty is a tank Seth is actually currently testing and perfecting that has good damage, armor, and reload, but at the cost of speed (at least that's what it was last I heard).

billy bob joe
05-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Thy are idea tanks that may be released. The beagle tank is an idea that has been thrown around. It basically shoots beagles instead if bullets. Seth hasn't confirmed that one to my knowledge. The fatty is a tank Seth is actually currently testing and perfecting that has good damage, armor, and reload, but at the cost of speed (at least that's what it was last I heard).

i thought the beagle tank doesnt get killed by beagles but thatll kind of be like the love tank.:prophet:

bacon1
05-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Well, on another thread there was talk of upping the number of coins you can gamble. Maybe the beagle tank can be the prize along with the jackpot.

billy bob joe
05-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Well, on another thread there was talk of upping the number of coins you can gamble. Maybe the beagle tank can be the prize along with the jackpot.

i do not think that it should be gambled, because i am a bad gambler. the most i've won was 20, and i only won it once and my second highest was 5.

darkhawk
05-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Oh that's great for Beagle tank 2 be jackpot (sarcasm) now I have 2 gamble again 2 win jackpot if its prize :poop:

bacon1
05-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Well, I just said that because I don't see the beagle tank as useful or practical, so I would never want to buy it. I didn't mention the fatty, because I do want to buy that one, and finally move on from my m3.

Junior
05-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Fatty is a tank Seth came up with and is working on, looking forward to its release.

The Beagle tank is something I suggested originally, as far as I know. I actually suggested the name beagler... but anything is fine with me.

My original suggestion was a tank that shot beagles instead of bullets. Though another option is to have it simply 100% beagle proof. There are many possibilities...

bacon1
05-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Fatty is a tank Seth came up with and is working on, looking forward to its release.

The Beagle tank is something I suggested originally, as far as I know. I actually suggested the name beagler... but anything is fine with me.

My original suggestion was a tank that shot beagles instead of bullets. Though another option is to have it simply 100% beagle proof. There are many possibilities...

Maybe we could call it "the dogfight", as a reference to plane fighting.

If it only was strong against beagles, it may be weak. It would probably need other perks.

It's a good idea for a tank, just not a tank I would want (I really hate beagles, really. I find the strategy too easy, for the most part).

AnthonyS1C
06-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Oh that's great for Beagle tank 2 be jackpot (sarcasm) now I have 2 gamble again 2 win jackpot if its prize :poop:

its gonna be really freaking hard to get beagle tank cause I never even got the dink tank!

Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out.:ninja: