PDA

View Full Version : Circle map beagle spawn kills

predatorx5
05-06-2012, 01:50 PM
hey umm i was just in a match with me and someone else and they won the game due to killing my with a beagle spawn kill on circle and uhhh can you like do something to like stop that because that really gets annoying. Thanks anyone else think so??:nuke:

billy bob joe
05-06-2012, 04:11 PM
hey umm i was just in a match with me and someone else and they won the game due to killing my with a beagle spawn kill on circle and uhhh can you like do something to like stop that because that really gets annoying. Thanks anyone else think so??:nuke:

if this happens just try your best to miss the beagle plus seth added a few extra seconds, so you wont get killed. i dont remember how many seconds though.

predatorx5
05-06-2012, 05:55 PM
if this happens just try your best to miss the beagle plus seth added a few extra seconds, so you wont get killed. i dont remember how many seconds though.

no like since i couldnt turn in time the beagle just killed me and i just spawned and i didnt have the seconds of inv. for when i spawned and i lost like 22 cp that match.:nuke: it wouldn't turn in time for me and then i got killed by the beagle.

billy bob joe
05-06-2012, 09:16 PM
no like since i couldnt turn in time the beagle just killed me and i just spawned and i didnt have the seconds of inv. for when i spawned and i lost like 22 cp that match.:nuke: it wouldn't turn in time for me and then i got killed by the beagle.

well, at least you didnt lose as much as i lose in 1v1.

manlove
05-07-2012, 05:46 PM
You've just figured out how to spawn kill someone else!

And unlike you predecessor, you've kindly started a thread for your victim to cry on.