PDA

View Full Version : New game mode ideas????

ducktape
05-07-2012, 02:27 AM
just a couple of game modes I thought of capture the flag get flag return it to your base and win. Many a single life game last man standing wins.or on teams same thing. Many a mode were we have to stay in place for certain amount of time to win only for teams though.

any more ideas??

Ducktape

common people dont copy any of my ideas!!!!!!

manlove
05-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Used to enjoy that on the half-life mod. Instead of a flag though maybe something bizarre in the same vein as the beagles... perhaps something like a sausage? Beagles like sausages too... they can run off with the sausage and its the team that first finds the sausage!

bacon1
05-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Maybe a mode where everybody wins. Like where you kill AI players (kinda like a co-op game), but the person with the most kills gets the most points, while the person with the least gets zero (so nothing lost). And to keep people from jumping up the ranks, only let them p,ay the mode three times a day.

billy bob joe
05-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Maybe a mode where everybody wins. Like where you kill AI players (kinda like a co-op game), but the person with the most kills gets the most points, while the person with the least gets zero (so nothing lost). And to keep people from jumping up the ranks, only let them p,ay the mode three times a day.

i do not think this should be a mode because how do you win points if no one is going to lose them? or how would you know how much?

bacon1
05-09-2012, 01:49 AM
i do not think this should be a mode because how do you win points if no one is going to lose them? or how would you know how much?

Well, that's why you could only play once or twice a day. It would be a psychological boost for constant losers. And if a high rank is playing the mode with tons of low ranks, and gets the most kills, he should only get around three points.

The other modes would still be available to get the big points. This would just be a low loss, low win, somewhat practice for people who can't play without losing their points.