PDA

View Full Version : Co Op/Survival Mode

TPNFRC
05-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Bricktop told me to put this thread up since his account is not working. I think something like this was mentioned before. He was saying a mode where the last man standing wins. I'm assuming with only limited crates or no crates. He also was saying something like three tanks against everyone. Hmmm I'm not even sure what he wanted me to say here, but I promised so I am posting it. Maybe others can help me out in trying to understand what Brick meant by this mode because I am a little confused, lol. Thanks!

ducktape
05-08-2012, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE=TPNFRC;20951]like this was mentioned before. He was saying a mode where the last man standing wins.
yea well it was my idea Ducktape its on my thread new mode ideas. just to let you know

Ducktape

common people dont steel my ideas

billy bob joe
05-08-2012, 06:42 PM
i know this kinda off topic, but ducktape why did you change your signiture? lol

MudFrog $S1C$
05-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Bricktop told me to put this thread up since his account is not working. I think something like this was mentioned before. He was saying a mode where the last man standing wins. I'm assuming with only limited crates or no crates. He also was saying something like three tanks against everyone. Hmmm I'm not even sure what he wanted me to say here, but I promised so I am posting it. Maybe others can help me out in trying to understand what Brick meant by this mode because I am a little confused, lol. Thanks!

OK, does anyone know what cooperative game style modes are?
like CoD zombi mode, or something like that. essentially what it is, is the server spawns AI tanks, and all the human players are on the same team, and try to kill, and live as long as possible fighting the artificial intelligence tanks. its like a single player campaign, except more then one player is playing it. the last player to die by the AI tanks wins,.....OR the there is a limited amount of AI tanks that will spawn, and at the beginning of the game, the more AI tanks u set to play (like setting the goal) you will win that amount of cp. but u have to have tha cp to lose , like a wager. and it has to be a team game, (humans vs AI)

Coalition
05-08-2012, 07:41 PM
OK, does anyone know what cooperative game style modes are?
like CoD zombi mode, or something like that. essentially what it is, is the server spawns AI tanks, and all the human players are on the same team, and try to kill, and live as long as possible fighting the artificial intelligence tanks. its like a single player campaign, except more then one player is playing it. the last player to die by the AI tanks wins,.....OR the there is a limited amount of AI tanks that will spawn, and at the beginning of the game, the more AI tanks u set to play (like setting the goal) you will win that amount of cp. but u have to have tha cp to lose , like a wager. and it has to be a team game, (humans vs AI)

I LOVE THIS IDEA. However, the team needs to win equal or staggered points, otherwise the incentive to run and hide will be no different than a simple survivor mode alluded to above. Teams should play as teams, and therefore win as teams. Carry on.