PDA

View Full Version : I am Me

bacon1
05-08-2012, 02:10 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .........................................

So, recently it has come to my attention that another player has been masquerading as me. Normally I wouldn't care, but this player also has an HL tag. Plus, he is also teal, which makes it very confusing in the tavern when both of us try to speak. As far as I can tell, there are only three active HL players in the game: one who shall remain nameless(because he is irrelevant to the matter at hand), me, and this fake bacon1. I don't know if he has been tarnishing my name or not, or if he just runs around with my name. Because of the uncertainty, I would appreciate this masquerade to stop. It confuses friends, and anyone who may wish to speak with me. I know many people who like to ask me for help, but find it difficult when there are two identical players in the room.

For my friends, I will do this: from now on, I will post my current score, and will try to do it at least once every few days (for a while, or until the log in system is up and running). If my score jumps after a winning streak, I'll post that too.

The fake bacon1 has (when last I checked) 504 points, and a .41 win/loss ratio.

As of five minutes ago, I have 616 points, and a win/loss ratio of .58.

I hate to crunch down on the copiers, because I normally don't care, but this is confusing and dangerous for people who want help. I would hate for this imposter to steer them wrong and get people angered with me (and, judging by his win/loss ratio, they may not want my help anymore if I (him) keep losing games). It's just a bad situation all around. If you are reading this, bacon1 currently with 504 points, please stop impersonating me for the greater good of the people.

To my friends, if you see me in game, and aren't sure if I am me or an imposter, ask me to go to my private room. I only use one room, so it is a constant. If you don't know my room........ask blackout HE. He knows. A few others might, too.

truth
05-09-2012, 05:51 PM
hey bacon1. Blackout got a new name?? Its not for me to say what .but I'm guessing you know his cp so it should be easy for you to find him? I'm sure he.ll let you know anyway.

bacon1
05-10-2012, 12:41 AM
hey bacon1. Blackout got a new name?? Its not for me to say what .but I'm guessing you know his cp so it should be easy for you to find him? I'm sure he.ll let you know anyway.

I knew he had a new name when I wrote this........but I couldn't remember it :sweatdrop: