PDA

View Full Version : Where do the pick ups go when you die?

Zed
05-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Hi, when I use a pick up close to dying it just disappears, with no effect. Is this just tough luck?
Could dying put a hold on pick up use at the point of death, to prevent losing them? Or could all pick ups you have when you die come back when you respawn? Even the ones you tried to use and lost?
I think people dropping all their crates when they die would be cool and really liven up the game but it's probably too complicated, a H.E. or Armour piercing shells option or pick up would be awesome :)

Why do Beagles sometimes die, before they even hit that guy?

Seth
05-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Losing items when you use them right as you die is a bug... will be fixed later.

Zed
05-08-2012, 11:16 PM
That's good to hear, thanks. I'm moving from Ireland to the US, will changing the region of my device invalidate my profile? Or will the log in be up by July?

Seth
05-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Yep, new log in system should be up in the next week or two

Junior
05-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Good to hear, Seth. Thanks.

soccerfu
05-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi, when I use a pick up close to dying it just disappears, with no effect. Is this just tough luck?
Could dying put a hold on pick up use at the point of death, to prevent losing them? Or could all pick ups you have when you die come back when you respawn? Even the ones you tried to use and lost?
I think people dropping all their crates when they die would be cool and really liven up the game but it's probably too complicated, a H.E. or Armour piercing shells option or pick up would be awesome :)

Why do Beagles sometimes die, before they even hit that guy?

Thats when i want to rip my touchpad in half and bury it in the ground!:crazy::mad:

Zed
05-20-2012, 02:06 PM
That's good news about the log in and the pick up bug. Any plans for other additions? A self destruct button would be good, or some sort of area effect weapon, for team games where your opponents are clustered together. Thanks.