PDA

View Full Version : Individual forums

Anfinity
01-14-2014, 07:04 PM
Hello forumers, I have recently been making my forum about growtopia, this will be my crew's forums and anyone is welcome to join! I will be on most of the day. I am hiring mods and we just need more signups, if you lost the URL, then not to worry, it is in my Signature!

http://growtopiaboard.boardhost.com/index.php

Friboy8
01-14-2014, 07:07 PM
I'll join :)
And if u trust me enough I'll be a @ lol

Anfinity
01-14-2014, 07:11 PM
I'll join :)
And if u trust me enough I'll be a @ lol

Great! I will invite everyone I know and I will be giving away free mod abilities to people I trust that I know will be able to handle the job

The 978
01-14-2014, 07:13 PM
Great! I will invite everyone I know and I will be giving away free mod abilities to people I trust that I know will be able to handle the job

U trust me???

Anfinity
01-14-2014, 07:32 PM
U trust me???

Kind of, we don't hangout much in-game for me to know you very well.

Anfinity
01-15-2014, 03:34 PM
More signups?

~Bump

Cyanogen
01-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Haha. I wamt to join it too! If you trust me enough, maybe I could get an @ in my name :)

I will sign up and test it out first though, but it sounds like a cool idea.

Anfinity
01-15-2014, 04:57 PM
Haha. I wamt to join it too! If you trust me enough, maybe I could get an @ in my name :)

I will sign up and test it out first though, but it sounds like a cool idea.

Yeah, I'm trying my best to recruit many forumers into this simple forum on their free time just to check it out every so often. We are slowly progressing in forumers and I got nothing but good reviews from my forum!

Cyanogen
01-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Just thought that I might bump this.. And no, this isn't s copy of the forums.. Just a less drama packed and busy one. I wish to use it more but we really need more people for it.

Anfinity
01-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Just thought that I might bump this.. And no, this isn't s copy of the forums.. Just a less drama packed and busy one. I wish to use it more but we really need more people for it.

Yeah, I'm starting to make it plain, simple, and easy but that would do no good if we have no signups.

Potato
01-17-2014, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I'm starting to make it plain, simple, and easy but that would do no good if we have no signups.

Can i sign up to be a moderator :3