PDA

View Full Version : Ever Had A Teacher You Hated!?!?!?!?!

Warp Rat
01-16-2014, 02:17 PM
My most hated teacher was my math teacher: Mrs Krupa Her students were funny but she gave us SO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomer
01-16-2014, 03:09 PM
My mom's my teacher, so she can be a real pain in the a$$ sometimes, but no, I don't hate her.

Tugg Speedman
01-16-2014, 04:08 PM
I hate my math teacher too. I do maths and all but she is giving me headaches every time she go to our room, she always call my name (She thinks I am dumb, but I don't think so. So I showed her my math skills and she was like :O . LOL)

yea her jaw dropped because you got 0!

Tifa
01-16-2014, 04:28 PM
My most hated teacher was my math teacher: Mrs Krupa Her students were funny but she gave us SO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My most hated Teacher is @Solorien! She's a teacher you know, and sadly im being sarcastic and she's not my teacher ... :'(

I just wanted to throw it out there that Hamumu's wife is a teacher and hopefully not a Mean and Evil one xD

The 978
01-16-2014, 05:12 PM
Myselfs teacher is so dumb! I AM SO DUMB BECAUSE I TEACHED MYSELF HOW DO BE DUMB TO MYSELF!

Splendid
01-16-2014, 08:43 PM
I didn't have this teacher but last year on the other team, all of the kids kept saying their Social Studies teacher was mean.

And one day I was told to get something from her room, but the second I walked in she yelled at me(for like 5 minutes) for no reason. I didn't even get the chance to speak...

>_>

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't have this teacher but last year on the other team, all of the kids kept saying their Social Studies teacher was mean.

And one day I was told to get something from her room, but the second I walked in she yelled at me(for like 5 minutes) for no reason. I didn't even get the chance to speak...

>_>

Fantom1891
01-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Last year my science teacher was.... Words. That is all.

Potato
01-17-2014, 02:07 AM
My 5th grade teacher taught me nothing and acted like a smart alec

My Band teacher: Hates me because I made his best friend angry, Gives me bad grades (I do better than a girl and she gets an A, and i get a 29 (30 is A) He likes ti give me exactly under what I want. He also treats Prodigies and girls better.

Triforce
01-17-2014, 02:29 AM
My gym teacher. He gives me bad grades for no reason. I got 12/15 baskets in, mortal enemy gets 4/15. She gets A. Naturally.

Potato
01-17-2014, 03:06 AM
My gym teacher. He gives me bad grades for no reason. I got 12/15 baskets in, mortal enemy gets 4/15. She gets A. Naturally.

Maybe the teacher is sexist? ( like my Band teacher treats girls better)

LittleSirP
01-17-2014, 10:49 AM
I have 3
Which I have SUPREME hatred for.
Let's see,
-My 3rd or 5th grade math teacher,
Everyone thinks she's a nice person but she's really a... Female dog.
But it was only to me,No one else.
Her name was Ms.Regaya and she thinks she's a pop queen.
-My current math teacher.
I had hatred for him just recently just because he gave me a thing we call a 'Green Slip',
Which affects your file in a bad way and gives you detention.
He is REALLY grumpy,and always late for a reason.
-My current English teacher
For one,he gives us a heck load amount of homework.
And he's just really hard to be with.
Yep.
-Little

Cocomonkey
01-17-2014, 11:47 AM
I wuv all my beloved teachers, they taught me my abc's :')

Tomas Batkauskas
01-17-2014, 12:11 PM
i hate history teacher,she hates us,also i suck at math but maths teacher is best. She gives us no homework on friday same lithuanian.

MiniLA
01-17-2014, 02:08 PM

I actually have to admit I like strict teachers that teach u stuff
I hate my English teachers they suck, they give us worksheets we chuck and. Expect us to get high scores in English
Also they make us watch movies for film study over and over again like on repeat
Don't mind chick flicks but shrek really?

Ilikecats
01-17-2014, 02:12 PM
my kidagraden teacher mrs. willums