PDA

View Full Version : What a day.

TheFanoftech
01-16-2014, 08:16 PM
So, this day turned out to be one of the best schooldays so far :D

First, during lunch we had a hard lockdown for 1 1/2 hours because of "minor suspected activity", because of some 8th graders. We were in the auditorium and of course the teachers didn't let us talk. I talked with my friends with Post-It's. We missed lunch ( :( ) but we missed 6th and half of 7th!

Later, when I get home, I get a letter that I'm in the best smarten-you-up training school in NYC!
Yusssssssh!

But then I see Neokje took SMALL D:

(I'll continue my report thread later too.)

Boomer
01-16-2014, 09:24 PM
You "missed 6th and half of 7th?" huh?

[Goldshard]
01-16-2014, 09:26 PM

First, during lunch we had a hard lockdown for 1 1/2 hours because of "minor suspected activity", because of some 8th graders. We were in the auditorium and of course the teachers didn't let us talk. I talked with my friends with Post-It's. We missed lunch ( :( ) but we missed 6th and half of 7th!

Later, when I get home, I get a letter that I'm in the best smarten-you-up training school in NYC!
Yusssssssh!

(I'll continue my report thread later too.)

I had my eye on small for a week! I completely forgot about it today and when I looked his lock was there
, ;(

Growtobecool
01-17-2014, 03:03 AM

Yusssssssh!

(I'll continue my report thread later too.)I want SMALL. I was like Shoot, Hoping for that

Triforce
01-17-2014, 03:29 AM
You "missed 6th and half of 7th?" huh?

He missed 6th period(?) and a half of 7th period(?).

Neokje1
01-18-2014, 01:36 PM
I had my eyes on small for 187 days... And then I won it from 30 people trying :)
I was pretty proud at myselfe and happy that the days of waiting payed off.

~neokje1

Boomer
01-18-2014, 03:20 PM
I had my eyes on small for 187 days... And then I won it from 30 people trying :)
I was pretty proud at myselfe and happy that the days of waiting payed off.

~neokje1

GIVE IT TO FANOFTECH! DO IT!

Neokje1
01-18-2014, 03:46 PM
GIVE IT TO FANOFTECH! DO IT!

No... :rolleyes:

~neokje1