PDA

View Full Version : Help

Nikki
01-17-2014, 03:19 AM
Hi guys. I gave shiningstar8 access to my world because she helped me farm but then she stole my stuff. This included rates and limited items. She has only given half of the stuff back. She said she traded the rest. She then broke my wood platforms and also stole gummykev's big lock. Pls help she's not giving my stuff back my name is Nikki1 on growtopia :(

Potato
01-17-2014, 03:32 AM
Wrong part of the forums....Well anyway did u take her access off yet? Never trust people u meet unless you have been friends with them for at least 1 month. Your lucky she gave u 1/2 of ur items. Most of the the time griefers dont even give you 1% of your items back. Btw mods can't help you

Nikki
01-17-2014, 03:42 AM
Wrong part of the forums....Well anyway did u take her access off yet? Never trust people u meet unless you have been friends with them for at least 1 month. Your lucky she gave u 1/2 of ur items. Most of the the time griefers dont even give you 1% of your items back. Btw mods can't help you

I trusted her because I know her sister in real life at school. And yes, I took her access off.

Dodo Wizard
01-17-2014, 03:42 AM
Wait...she takes your stuff, then gives 1/2 back, then griefs again? Why didn't you remove her access the first time?

Nikki
01-17-2014, 05:41 AM
Wait...she takes your stuff, then gives 1/2 back, then griefs again? Why didn't you remove her access the first time?

So she could drop it then block it in my world I know it was a bad thing to do