PDA

View Full Version : My Life Story

lolgal96
01-20-2014, 03:00 AM
Since I've been with you for nearly 1 year, I'll share my life story.
I was born on August 28th, 2001. Growing up, I was very shy. I never really had many friends. The only friends I really had were the grandchildren of the women my grandmother went to the gym with. They were all around my age, except the one girl was about 8 when I was 4. I started kindergarten on September 8th, 2006. I was so nervous my first day. I didn't think kids would like me. I was so shy in kindergarten that the school thought I needed special education reading classes. I told my mom that day how I went to a teacher to read. She immediately called the school and told them to put me back in regular class. I proved my teacher wrong. I was the best reader in all of kindergarten. Kids became jealous of me. I had no idea that I would become the most popular kid in my class. I was also very smart. I was one of the few kids that could count to 100. Then, summer break 2007 came along. It all went swimmingly, until one day, 2 weeks before I turned 6, I saw my mom hanging out with another man. When you're 6, and you see mommy hanging out with another man, you know there's a problem. Little did I know that this was the man who would change my life FOREVER =[ He had these daughters. One was 3 months younger than me, the other was 3 years younger than me. The older one hated me at first. But we are now very close =] One day in 2008, we moved from the place I called home because the man my mom was with LIED to her so we would move =[ We moved into a complete dump. I absolutely hated it there. :cry: Skip to 2009. I remember in 2009, me and the girls were on the playstation when we saw a demo for a game called "LittleBigPlanet". I asked the man about it, and he said for us to try it out. We did, and 1 month later, we got the full, game of the year edition of LittleBigPlanet =] I became absolutely addicted. 1 year later, I found out they were making a LittleBigPlanet 2. I got the demo of THAT, and played it. I loved it. We got the full version of that, right after it was released =] Then, one day in 2011, I came home to find my mom not at her desk, the man not playing playstation. Then I hear fighting upstairs. They come down. The man says: I'm leaving you. He left and my life was permanently altered. I was too scared to go to school after that. My mom started to get very sick after he left =[ he took our tv, the playstation, and half of what we owned =[ Soon after, my mom found a small tv to use until we got a real one. We got a huge RCA tv, which we still have to this very day =] Christmas of 2011 comes by. I got my very own PS3! Also I got LBP with it. My dad got LBP2 for his playstation, and I started transporting it between houses =] I have LBP2 in my PS3 at the moment. In grade 6, things got better. I became less socially-awkward. I hung out with my best friend every day at recess. In grade 7, we moved away from the wasteland I tried to call home. But... that Greenday song just didn't seem to work with my old house. This new one is not a wasteland, but it IS home =] so yeah, I had a rough life. I also got bullied a lot. Because of my lack of money =[ It's not my fault that my mom is too sick to work! So yeah, I hope you enjoyed.

Jrlicup
01-20-2014, 03:04 AM
You have a better life than me.

#ForumMyLife

lolgal96
01-20-2014, 03:20 AM

#ForumMyLife

Wow. I thought I had it the worst growing up. Well I hope things are better for you now

LittleSirP
01-20-2014, 04:01 AM
Damn...
-Little

Tony
01-20-2014, 04:26 AM

#ForumMyLife

Yeah he had had a better life than me too but
Hey we just stared living I mean aren't you like 11 years old?

lolgal96
01-20-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah he had had a better life than me too but
Hey we just stared living I mean aren't you like 11 years old?

I'm female...

Potato
01-20-2014, 07:56 PM
So your mom was with a jerk?

Tony
01-20-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm female...

Sorry about that

lolgal96
01-20-2014, 09:48 PM
So your mom was with a jerk?

For a while, unfortunately =[ He only had a few funny things to say, the rest of the time he abused her =[

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about that

It's ok :3 I don't mind

Jeremy012
01-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Wait wait wait wait... Your being bullied cause you lack MONEY?!... Gawd this is our upcoming generation...

lolgal96
01-21-2014, 01:27 AM
Wait wait wait wait... Your being bullied cause you lack MONEY?!... Gawd this is our upcoming generation...

I hate society.

LittleSirP
01-21-2014, 08:55 AM
I hate society.

So do I with their "Selfies".
-Little

skullcandy
01-21-2014, 09:24 AM
ur story is really sad:(........sorry for that...I don't even know u but..

BUT JST NEVER GIVEUP AND KEEP MOVING..........................:yeah::prophet:

I never faced such a problem anytime....phew..btw u are 4 years younger to me:eek:......

lolgal96
01-21-2014, 03:46 PM

I never faced such a problem anytime....phew..btw u are 4 years younger to me:eek:......

Now that we moved away from the house filled with bad memories, life is fine for me =]

The 978
01-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Well, I have a better life than you. Sorreh.

Boomer
01-21-2014, 04:16 PM
I feel sorry for you. You forget to include Futurama.:p

ynot01
01-21-2014, 06:59 PM

No offense, but I think because you are a teenager explains your lack of grammar, unless it was on purpose?

Dodo Wizard
01-22-2014, 07:09 AM
Sad... :cry:

Rawrzi
01-22-2014, 08:03 AM
I admire your courage for sharing your biography to us, but it seems wrong (my opinion)
The internet has a privacy, you can tell all the truth but keep in mind that you will never really know who these strangers you are sharing your personal info with.
I'm not saying something bad might happen, but just for your safety be known as a player only. not as a person.
http://dashburst.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme.jpg
I hope my reply wouldnt get flamed tho.

Boomer
01-22-2014, 01:54 PM
No offense, but I think because you are a teenager explains your lack of grammar, unless it was on purpose?

Hey, I'm a teenager I speak very well!
15, to be exact.

Anymore questions you wanna ask?

Tifa
01-22-2014, 02:33 PM
I hope you are feeling better now! Im glad you shared your life story to us!

The story of my life - I came out of my mum's belly, to be continued ...

BadDarkGator
01-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Wow. I thought I had it the worst growing up. Well I hope things are better for you now

Have to say my Life was worse than you'res. BUT i Hope for all that thier lifes are going good.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you are feeling better now! Im glad you shared your life story to us!

The story of my life - I came out of my mum's belly, to be continued ...

I think that was the First best Story i've Ever Seen, Here's a Story of my Life - Came it of my Moms belly and i was Whining...i think it was like ( Noooo i have to be in School and then in College got Out of both and now im Working and Living a happy Life.