PDA

View Full Version : Who has a PS3 and can help me?

lolgal96
01-20-2014, 10:46 PM
Hi guys, my PS3 keeps freezing up. Once right after a creeper blew up in Minecraft, and once when I tried to change a costume in LBP2. Please help! I don't want to have to get rid of my PS3 :cry::cry:

Joeyss
01-20-2014, 10:54 PM
Solution: Your PS3 can't stand being old and won't work until you upgrade to PS4.

Serious Solution: Your console is probaly overheated. Unplug it and then unplug it again in a few hours. the vents could also be blocked off. If so, clean them.

lolgal96
01-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Solution: Your PS3 can't stand being old and won't work until you upgrade to PS4.

Serious Solution: Your console is probaly overheated. Unplug it and then unplug it again in a few hours. the vents could also be blocked off. If so, clean them.

I moved my PS3 out of the little dusty area of where it's been and it's working slightly better. I'll clean the vents so they aren't dust-filled.

COLTONROCKO
01-20-2014, 11:09 PM
I moved my PS3 out of the little dusty area of where it's been and it's working slightly better. I'll clean the vents so they aren't dust-filled.

Solution: There are 4 ways to do this, Leave it alone for Hours so it can cool off
Number 2: Call Sony Entertainment System
Number 3: Open up the ps3 or go to the vents and spray them with air duster.
Last one: If have warranty take it in, and replace it

lolgal96
01-20-2014, 11:19 PM
Solution: There are 4 ways to do this, Leave it alone for Hours so it can cool off
Number 2: Call Sony Entertainment System
Number 3: Open up the ps3 or go to the vents and spray them with air duster.
Last one: If have warranty take it in, and replace it

I'm trying 1 and 3 at the moment. If this doesn't work I'll do 2, my PS3 is no longer under warranty because it is 2 years old so I can forget 4.

Jeremy012
01-20-2014, 11:30 PM
Well, the ps3 for me freezes when i run it to long it get's tired. So well one day in the gta online i was getting a bounty then WABAM freeze

I unplug it then i just wait for 1 hour then yahay no freeze... For now :crazy:

COLTONROCKO
01-20-2014, 11:34 PM
I'm trying 1 and 3 at the moment. If this doesn't work I'll do 2, my PS3 is no longer under warranty because it is 2 years old so I can forget 4.

Same thing happened to me a lot, so I called Sony Entertainment System and they told me some possible ways on how to fix it.
I think they still do this, but they can repair it for like $50-100 dollars for you. Glad I can help, and these guys are professionals so don't overtalk them LOLZ :D Cheers

lolgal96
01-22-2014, 03:15 PM
UPDATE: I haven't been playing LBP or Minecraft on my PS3 for as long and it seems fine =]

COLTONROCKO
01-22-2014, 03:27 PM
UPDATE: I haven't been playing LBP or Minecraft on my PS3 for as long and it seems fine =]
Glad I can help :D