PDA

View Full Version : Hiring an Artist!

Magicalfishy
01-21-2014, 08:01 PM
I would really love to hire someone to draw my character (MagicalFishy). Not the Growtopia version, but my original character. I'm not sure what he really looks like, but I'd love to leave that up to you! All it has to be is a magical fish, nothing more nothing less. You decide how everything looks, but the only thing I request is that it is fun, cartoony, cool, and original.

Whoever makes the best drawing of my character I will gladly use it as my profile picture for a very long time into the future. I will also pay them one emerald block seed in Growtopia.

Thanks!

~MagicalFishy :hat:

The 978
01-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Well, I will draw one, if I got some time.

- - - Updated - - -

On paper or computer?

darksnake99
01-21-2014, 10:54 PM
Someone should just draw a Magikarp. xD

AntoDecay
01-21-2014, 10:59 PM
I would really love to hire someone to draw my character (MagicalFishy). Not the Growtopia version, but my original character. I'm not sure what he really looks like, but I'd love to leave that up to you! All it has to be is a magical fish, nothing more nothing less. You decide how everything looks, but the only thing I request is that it is fun, cartoony, cool, and original.

Whoever makes the best drawing of my character I will gladly use it as my profile picture for a very long time into the future. I will also pay them one emerald block seed in Growtopia.

Thanks!

~MagicalFishy :hat:

I'd love to draw it! But i'm confused what to draw...:sweatdrop:
Thanks!

Magicalfishy
01-22-2014, 12:33 PM
I'd love to draw it! But i'm confused what to draw...:sweatdrop:
Thanks!

A fish... that's magical. :/

Well, I will draw one, if I got some time.

- - - Updated - - -

On paper or computer?

Computer is preferred.

l0l
01-22-2014, 01:46 PM
Im mot sure.. Maybe this ._.

Magicalfishy
01-23-2014, 03:26 PM
Im mot sure.. Maybe this ._.

That's nice, but I prefer something more cartoony and fresh looking. :sweatdrop:

The 978
01-23-2014, 03:31 PM
That's nice, but I prefer something more cartoony and fresh looking. :sweatdrop:

I can only do in paper, I will try to draw and take a photo of it.

Magicalfishy
01-26-2014, 11:35 PM
I can only do in paper, I will try to draw and take a photo of it.

Kk but if you would use that, try to edit it to make it look clear.

Pandoez
01-27-2014, 01:23 AM
Twitch.tv/friendlytaco she does free requests and does AMAZING art. It will take around 6 days to get the request. (She takes about an hour to make one drawing) she drew me a couple of pandas :3

Magicalfishy
01-27-2014, 02:17 AM
Twitch.tv/friendlytaco she does free requests and does AMAZING art. It will take around 6 days to get the request. (She takes about an hour to make one drawing) she drew me a couple of pandas :3

I gave her my request and it is now pending to be made! :)

Brennanber
01-27-2014, 04:19 AM
Friendlytaco also did some art for me a while back.
It was a portrait for a game my friend was making.