PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Most Embarrising Moment?

Phorus
01-22-2014, 12:08 PM
Note: You do not have to share your most Embarrising moment on this thread, only if you would like too!

My most Embarrising moment was screaming out "Arghhh" in the middle of wall-mart...

Jeremy012
01-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Note: You do not have to share your most Embarrising moment on this thread, only if you would like too!

My most Embarrising moment was screaming out "Arghhh" in the middle of wall-mart...

When i pee'd my pants :>

Phorus
01-22-2014, 12:20 PM

That would be the most Embarrising moment(s) to happen to someone haha!

Timewarper
01-22-2014, 12:27 PM

Mine is odd....the day it happened I had a BAD fever. What happened was that I peed my pants, farted (which ended up me pooping myself) and yawned almost at the same time...in the middle of albertsons :panic:

LittleSirP
01-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Back in the 4th grade,I accidentally spilled coffee on my crush's lap.
It was before,and yes,I drink coffee.It's decaf though because I'm not allowed real coffee.
-Little

Phorus
01-22-2014, 12:42 PM
Back in the 4th grade,I accidentally spilled coffee on my crush's lap.
It was before,and yes,I drink coffee.It's decaf though because I'm not allowed real coffee.
-Little

Ever tried lataes?

TIMTAM
01-22-2014, 12:45 PM
When I was really young, I was in the supermarket and hugged the wrong person and thought it was my mum... And as if that wasn't bad enough, I didn't realise for a while that it wasn't my mum and looked in the trolley and saw biscuits that my family didnt like and was like "Mum! We don't like these ones, they are gross" and took them out of the trolley...

I was like 6 so yeah...

Boomer
01-22-2014, 01:43 PM
All of these made me laugh, especially Jeremy's and Tim's.:crazy:

Ok, for me, its playing an air guitar and my mom walks in and goes "what are you doing???"

Shaker
01-22-2014, 02:10 PM
I was in classroom and listened to music during class.

I suspected and the teacher made me sing a song........

All boys and girls and another student from another class watched, pictured and even.....

Video!

Maybe someone upload that video on YouTube...

Boomer
01-22-2014, 03:58 PM

All boys and girls and another student from another class watched, pictured and even.....

Video!

OOOO what song?

BadDarkGator
01-22-2014, 04:01 PM

Video!

Man i'm sure you Sing good, If someone uploaded that Video, You should Tell the Police ask you're Friends Out who it was..It's a opinion.

-Cya later says the Alligator.

RedwoodGirl
01-22-2014, 08:41 PM

When I fell into a (Water) fountain in NYC... I was balancing and my brother pushed me... It was full of ducks and smelled bad. I was soaked..... -_-

BadDarkGator
01-22-2014, 09:34 PM
When I fell into a (Water) fountain in NYC... I was balancing and my brother pushed me... It was full of ducks and smelled bad. I was soaked..... -_-

Oh wow.....

darksnake99
01-22-2014, 10:46 PM
When I accidentaly smashed my backpack into someone while passing by them on an airplane. They were just like "Ok..."

Everyone else looked at me weird. :sweatdrop:

Kaotic
01-22-2014, 10:59 PM
The most embarrassing moment I had was in gym class, while we were doing sit-ups durring the routine I farted. Embarrassing, I tell you!

PURPLE585
01-22-2014, 11:26 PM
Spilled orange juice in an airplane.

Inner
01-22-2014, 11:34 PM
Jumping on some one else's mom when I spilled orange juice on myself...

Rabidpotato
01-23-2014, 01:30 AM
I spun around and accidentally slapped someone I didn't know, at a wedding...

ibold
01-23-2014, 01:40 AM
i was on national television (Americas Funnest Home Videos) naked, singing in the shower…

Shaker
01-23-2014, 02:16 AM
OOOO what song?

Secret.....It'd be the most embarrassing..

SBPRODUCTIONS
01-23-2014, 02:25 AM
<spoiler> I pooped in the urnil when I was in kindergarten and the boys bathroom shut down for a week.

TIMTAM
01-23-2014, 02:25 AM
<spoiler> I pooped in the urnil when I was in kindergarten and the boys bathroom shut down for a week.

LOL! That one made me laugh so hard! XD

Aaab2
01-23-2014, 02:26 AM
The most embarrassing moment I had was in gym class, while we were doing sit-ups durring the routine I farted. Embarrassing, I tell you!

Ik the feels

Dodo Wizard
01-23-2014, 02:35 AM
i was on national television (Americas Funnest Home Videos) naked, singing in the shower…

I love that show! Just out of curiosity, I saw one of the videos with some guy sticking a video camera into his brother's shower. Did that happen to be you? Lol.

Timewarper
01-23-2014, 02:53 AM
I spun around and accidentally slapped someone I didn't know, at a wedding...

I did that once at a busy park :panic:

ibold
01-23-2014, 03:34 AM
I love that show! Just out of curiosity, I saw one of the videos with some guy sticking a video camera into his brother's shower. Did that happen to be you? Lol.

i was in a music montage!

AngelSwag
01-23-2014, 03:37 AM
When I was really young, I was in the supermarket and hugged the wrong person and thought it was my mum... And as if that wasn't bad enough, I didn't realise for a while that it wasn't my mum and looked in the trolley and saw biscuits that my family didnt like and was like "Mum! We don't like these ones, they are gross" and took them out of the trolley...

I was like 6 so yeah...

Wow, wonder how that poor women felt...:rolleyes:

Coolcutie
01-23-2014, 05:41 AM

I LOVE THAT SHOW! Great, now I'm gonna go have to go watch all those clips from it AGAIN to see if I can find yours and laugh.

Mine is that I can't use computers. ._. WHY IS MY SIS BETTER AT TECHNOLOGY THAN ME, WHEN IM ON IT LONGER!!! :mad:
Also I was embarrassed when my friend yelled out in the lunch room "BOB!!!!" And that was my crush's nickname. It suddenly got SUPER quiet there, and everyone turned and stared at us like we were crazy.

Jeremy012
01-23-2014, 08:43 AM
I LOVE THAT SHOW! Great, now I'm gonna go have to go watch all those clips from it AGAIN to see if I can find yours and laugh.

Mine is that I can't use computers. ._. WHY IS MY SIS BETTER AT TECHNOLOGY THAN ME, WHEN IM ON IT LONGER!!! :mad:
Also I was embarrassed when my friend yelled out in the lunch room "BOB!!!!" And that was my crush's nickname. It suddenly got SUPER quiet there, and everyone turned and stared at us like we were crazy.

Well at least your crush know's you have a crush on him now. GOOD JOB

Danlord101
01-23-2014, 09:35 AM
I slipped in my bathroom and had go balance myself by sticking my foot in the toilet ._.

Pentonix
01-23-2014, 09:47 AM
I was biking in this park and then i croseed this tiny bridge and a toddler was on it so i tried to dodge him and i hit the rail and fell into the water:cry:

Its Daniel
01-23-2014, 10:17 AM
When my crush was yelling who will gonna drink her soda and all of the boys yelled at me that i want it >.<

LittleSirP
01-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Oh yeah,
Back at kindergarten,
I had this crush on someone.
I told her I liked her,and she just left me on the floor.
Dramatic rain falls and the flowers fall to the ground...
Well,that was before I knew what love was.
But when I saw her picture last year,
I realized she was really not pleasing to look at the eye...
Had she slipped a love potion or something? I still ponder upon that until this day...
-Little

The 978
01-23-2014, 03:47 PM
I was young, when I tried to swim, I drowned, so I pull my freinds arm so he drowned too. sorry friend LOL

Boomer
01-23-2014, 05:56 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! OMG SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

RedwoodGirl
01-23-2014, 07:02 PM

LMAO! Thats the best one yet!

I-Am-Legend
01-24-2014, 02:00 AM
During a test, when it was really quiet, one of my friends screamed F*****! out loud. Then he said it was me and I was like yeah sure...it was meh. I didn't know why he blamed me, but hes a troller. I felt like running out of the room.

dptl
01-24-2014, 11:18 AM
When I was in grade school, I was sick. I was flirting with a girl, when all of the sudden, I vomit all over her.

Growtobecool
02-01-2014, 05:52 AM
1) Me and my friend was doing washroom duty and I Farted. She told me that she smell something bad and realized it was me. Then, 2 Grade 2 girls passed and my friand told me " She Farted " .

2) My first friend in Canada Told my crush that I like him. After he stared at me. After a few seconds I ran away like I never mat then before :rolleyes:

Busathepro
02-01-2014, 06:48 AM
I was in the mall I was 5 I was saying mom and chasing the wrong person then they called the security guard to get me

Havoc
02-01-2014, 07:07 AM
When I Fell In A Water Puddle at School In Fourth Grade.:whistling: