PDA

View Full Version : the tavern hates me :-(

demonkid
06-15-2012, 03:21 PM
haha but just asking how do u get two jackpots like baraccuda did? Thats not possible!!!!!!!!!

imagirl
06-15-2012, 04:12 PM
lol,i have also won the jackpot twice but not the same day. i think...its just luck. :)

demonkid
06-15-2012, 11:48 PM
lol,i have also won the jackpot twice but not the same day. i think...its just luck. :)
lol he waz lucky :D

imagirl
06-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Baraccuda won the jackpot again,lol.

losernew
07-09-2012, 03:23 PM
ya its kinda annoying how evryone is winning jackpot. hmmmm... jackpot is jacked up=). and evryones ranks r incresing like crazzyyyyyyy. pick is lazer and a whole bunch of undeserving people r trning pink. imagrl is good enough but othrs suc..... no offence 2 anybody. im not naming names.

dagirl
01-04-2013, 05:37 PM
All I did was go up to sky blue... Another month and then lazer hopefully.

Zackery
01-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Man from August last year until now! OMG! Lots and lots of hard work let me tell you. I was green in August and now look where I am. ORANGE! :sweatdrop: It takes for ever in a day sometimes to earn 10k!

InYourFACE
01-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Man from August last year until now! OMG! Lots and lots of hard work let me tell you. I was green in August and now look where I am. ORANGE! :sweatdrop: It takes for ever in a day sometimes to earn 10k!

You were Green??? Wow dude what a run

dagirl
01-04-2013, 09:15 PM

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Zackery
01-04-2013, 10:56 PM
You were Green??? Wow dude what a run

Well duh? Everyone is green at some point. :crazy:

Zackery
01-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Why are you telling me congrats? It isn't like the biggest thing in the world! Not a big deal either. Lol :sweatdrop:

InYourFACE
01-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Why are you telling me congrats? It isn't like the biggest thing in the world! Not a big deal either. Lol :sweatdrop:

You got orange in 5 month...i need 5 month to get pink...

Zackery
01-05-2013, 08:45 PM
You got orange in 5 month...i need 5 month to get pink...

Well thanks. But the only way I got orange in 5 months was because of my RT. That was the only way I got orange.

graveskull
01-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Wow you guys gain cp quick it took me like 3 months to get laser, probably another 2 years for orange if I keep going like this, and by then everyone will have laser or sky blue... IM PANICKING!!!

Zackery
01-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Wow you guys gain cp quick it took me like 3 months to get laser, probably another 2 years for orange if I keep going like this, and by then everyone will have laser or sky blue... IM PANICKING!!!

No grave don't worry once you get to like the 30k mark of the laser part everything is a breeze after that. :cool:

I-Am-Legend
01-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Well, Everyone that is a high rank has the Skull or the Rtsoft tank or something so I wouldn't really call that fair to people who use M3. Take PlayerNew, He was a great M3 player but the reason Why he was passed is because TPNFRC has an Rtsoft.

demonkid
01-09-2013, 10:14 AM

I have been playing this game for three years, but I was green two months ago. Then I come to laser but once your laser it seems way easier. No joke. I can get 7k in a day if my parents let me play. I could on play tanked 1 hour every 2 hours I study. It's an asian thing. Now I can't play because school started.:(
I really miss everybody. My school is getting iPads really soon!! I could play at home. I also have an iPad but my dad deleted the AppStore, and I also know my apple id. I also have a credit card, and I also get pretty good grades, but I still can't play tanked. Suck to suck for me.:(

derekjeter
01-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Well, Everyone that is a high rank has the Skull or the Rtsoft tank or something so I wouldn't really call that fair to people who use M3. Take PlayerNew, He was a great M3 player but the reason Why he was passed is because TPNFRC has an Rtsoft.

Hey I-Am-Legend, actually, there are now 4 laser blue people that don't have a skull, spider, rt, or fatty...
It's me, -beast-, sahuWILLI, and domo...
so trust me it's possible with a m3.....:D

derekjeter
01-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Well thanks. But the only way I got orange in 5 months was because of my RT. That was the only way I got orange.

True zack the rt definitely helped you become orange but you also need some skill too... you have lots of skill on the rt......so don't think if it that way:D
You are really good.......:cool:

Zackery
01-09-2013, 10:44 PM
True zack the rt definitely helped you become orange but you also need some skill too... you have lots of skill on the rt......so don't think if it that way:D
You are really good.......:cool:

I have some skill on Spider and Skull too but that is pretty much it.

graveskull
01-17-2013, 03:22 AM
No grave don't worry once you get to like the 30k mark of the laser part everything is a breeze after that. :cool:

Dude you are really good, so whats a breeze for you is like a concrete wall for me. Besides you have seen how much i suck!!!

graveskull
01-17-2013, 03:27 AM
I have been playing this game for three years, but I was green two months ago. Then I come to laser but once your laser it seems way easier. No joke. I can get 7k in a day if my parents let me play. I could on play tanked 1 hour every 2 hours I study. It's an asian thing. Now I can't play because school started.:(
I really miss everybody. My school is getting iPads really soon!! I could play at home. I also have an iPad but my dad deleted the AppStore, and I also know my apple id. I also have a credit card, and I also get pretty good grades, but I still can't play tanked. Suck to suck for me.:(

LOL asian thing im PART asian... and how long do you study a day... i study maybe like an hour or two at max... until i go to high school next year. LOLZ:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Zackery
01-17-2013, 03:35 AM
Dude you are really good, so whats a breeze for you is like a concrete wall for me. Besides you have seen how much i suck!!!

Ok fine do you want me to train you?

demonkid
01-18-2013, 12:33 AM
Ok fine do you want me to train you?

It's how you play, as in how you move the turrent, and how you move forward, and how you shoot. So basically it's really hard to train a person. I tried to train killzap2.0, I think he plays the same way as I do, and he got a lot better. Grave, how do you play?

Demonking's way of playing: I move the tank forward with my left thumb, then I move turrent with my right thumb, then I shoot with my right thumb, and use the items with my index finger, it's actually really hard for me to move because I had an extra thumb, and I can't bend it, but it would have been harder for me to play tanked if I had my extra thumb....ya I had 6 fingers on one hand, and don't ask why...probably genetics or a mutation.

graveskull
01-18-2013, 01:45 AM
It's how you play, as in how you move the turrent, and how you move forward, and how you shoot. So basically it's really hard to train a person. I tried to train killzap2.0, I think he plays the same way as I do, and he got a lot better. Grave, how do you play?

Demonking's way of playing: I move the tank forward with my left thumb, then I move turrent with my right thumb, then I shoot with my right thumb, and use the items with my index finger, it's actually really hard for me to move because I had an extra thumb, and I can't bend it, but it would have been harder for me to play tanked if I had my extra thumb....ya I had 6 fingers on one hand, and don't ask why...probably genetics or a mutation.

Do u still have the extra finger or..., and i play like god. I use my left Index finger to the move turret, and my left thumb to move. My right thumb to fire and middle finger for power ups.

demonkid
01-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Do u still have the extra finger or..., and i play like god. I use my left Index finger to the move turret, and my left thumb to move. My right thumb to fire and middle finger for power ups.

I think that way is a lot harder, because you don't have control of the device. How are you gonna play on a smaller device? You can't use your way of playing on the iPad. Try my way...you might do bad or better, but try it out.

demonkid
01-18-2013, 12:24 PM

I don't have my extra thumb, I miss having it, a lot of people were mad that I had it taken off...but if I didn't get it off then I couldn't play tanked. How many people do you see with 6 fingers on one hand...I kinda miss it, because if 3+3 was asked I would raise one hand...because I had an extra thumb.

demonkid
01-18-2013, 12:29 PM

I don't get to play that much or else I could get 4k in a day, one day I was playing for 5 hours and got 4k, from 15k to 19k, but I don't get to play that much, my parents care about my studies, so do I, so I can't get a lot of cp. That was because I was playing my way...lol...but try my way.

dagirl
01-29-2013, 01:04 AM
People who are really high in ranks dedicated their time to this game. Someone like me im on and off it could be 4 weeks till I get on again. I rarely play. I play on other accounts. Not just dagirl. No one knows its me. People that are high ranks I respect them greatly and beginners of course. Graveskull you are pretty good sooo.... Im the one that needs training.... ive been told im unteachable though. :sweatdrop:

I-Am-Legend
01-30-2013, 01:04 AM
I was trained by bacon1 a long time ago. Really long time ago. I like to go on other accounts and beat higher ranks then watch them complain.

I-Am-Legend
01-30-2013, 01:06 AM
Dude........The App Store can't be deleted:sweatdrop: