PDA

View Full Version : Ahh HELP

Coolcutie
01-23-2014, 04:41 AM
Through the day I have logged on 4 times. Apparently rtsoft counts each of my log ins to be a "failure" thing. So I have done 4/5 Tries To Log In to RtSoft, and the next time I try to I guess I wouldn't be able to for 15 minutes. The reason of this, to me, is the log in at the top. Whenever I click on the Username box, what I type is the grey, and therefore doesn't count as typing. So I click Log In and have to log in a different way, but I don't understand, why can't I type NORMAL in the log in boxes?! Can someone help me?!? And can I be helped of "incorrect log ins" because those are driving me insane, yesterday I was told to get on the forums and it was my 5th time logging in and so I couldn't log in for a while. .-. HELP?!?!?!!?!?!?

AngelSwag
01-23-2014, 05:09 AM
Through the day I have logged on 4 times. Apparently rtsoft counts each of my log ins to be a "failure" thing. So I have done 4/5 Tries To Log In to RtSoft, and the next time I try to I guess I wouldn't be able to for 15 minutes. The reason of this, to me, is the log in at the top. Whenever I click on the Username box, what I type is the grey, and therefore doesn't count as typing. So I click Log In and have to log in a different way, but I don't understand, why can't I type NORMAL in the log in boxes?! Can someone help me?!? And can I be helped of "incorrect log ins" because those are driving me insane, yesterday I was told to get on the forums and it was my 5th time logging in and so I couldn't log in for a while. .-. HELP?!?!?!!?!?!?

How do you get the ninja signature? I don't understand what you're saying, sorry, but email support@growtopiagame.com...

Coolcutie
01-23-2014, 05:34 AM
How do you get the ninja signature? I don't understand what you're saying, sorry, but email support@growtopiagame.com...
Well click on my ninja to find out...

Okay I will E-mail them later, even though only Hathor (in my family) knows how to work the new "OutLook" thing, which my email is on. So I guess I will go tell her to sent them an E-mail for me... Or I shall mess around with the email and do random things till I find the sending stuff!