PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Quoting

Triforce
01-23-2014, 05:26 AM
Alright, the "--Updated--" stuff really bugs me. There is a multi-quote button! It is beside the "Reply to Quote" button, and you can click multiple of them at once. When you're done selecting the self-contradictions you want to point out(bad joke), then press the "+Reply to Thread" button at the bottom or top of the page, and you'll see all the quotes you selected. I cannot post pictures at the moment, but it's pretty simple, so figure it out yourself.

dingle400
01-23-2014, 05:29 AM
I have no idea what the updated thing means...

Gusto
01-23-2014, 05:35 AM

It's when people post one thing but decide to make another post for a differnt reason

(Pretend this post is for you)

Then hmmmm I want to adress the thread maker, why not just make another post!! It's much more logical than using the edit feature.

(Updated)

(Hi person b!)

- - - Updated - - -

Hola, mi llamo es gusto.

RedwoodGirl
01-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Alright, the "--Updated--" stuff really bugs me. There is a multi-quote button! It is beside the "Reply to Quote" button, and you can click multiple of them at once. When you're done selecting the self-contradictions you want to point out(bad joke), then press the "+Reply to Thread" button at the bottom or top of the page, and you'll see all the quotes you selected. I cannot post pictures at the moment, but it's pretty simple, so figure it out yourself.

It's when people post one thing but decide to make another post for a differnt reason

(Pretend this post is for you)

Then hmmmm I want to adress the thread maker, why not just make another post!! It's much more logical than using the edit feature.

(Updated)

(Hi person b!)

- - - Updated - - -

Hola, mi llamo es gusto.

Like this???:confused: