PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite book genre?

Jaxx
01-23-2014, 09:12 PM
I just wanted to know what type of genre do you like to read.

Are you an Adventure type fan, or maybe a Romantic lover. Even a Science Fiction, or a Fictional story. Well, I just like Action/Adventure, something to keep me captivated in the book.

Also what books do you like? I like, "The Giver". Mostly because I am reading it for a project.

Brennanber
01-24-2014, 06:02 AM
Something ive lived with is the fact that i hate books. I was forced to read them as a kid and found them boring. Ever since reading books and stories just isnt fun, it could be a good book, but i wouldnt get attached to it or anything (if you told me to throw it away i probably would) but there has been only 1 book that passed all exceptions and i actually liked to read (and stayed up the whole night reading it) and its Ready Player One written by earnist cline... His only book hes ever wrote. Though Ready Player One has cursing and mild events, it seemed to improve the book.

So i guess science fiction? Not quite sure what genre it is.

Dodoman
01-24-2014, 05:46 PM
I just wanted to know what type of genre do you like to read.

Are you an Adventure type fan, or maybe a Romantic lover. Even a Science Fiction, or a Fictional story. Well, I just like Action/Adventure, something to keep me captivated in the book.

Also what books do you like? I like, "The Giver". Mostly because I am reading it for a project.

I don't know which genre Harry Potter and Ranger's apprentice fall under.

Boomer
01-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Action/adventure. Lee Child's Jack Reacher series is great!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know which genre Harry Potter and Ranger's apprentice fall under.

Ummmm, fantasy I think.

Brys
01-24-2014, 07:12 PM
Realistic fiction/fantasy

(Favorite book The House Of The Scorpion )