PDA

View Full Version : Sword art online Vs Attack on Titan!

Gusto
01-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Choose which of these famous animes and choose! If you haven't seen one or the other then insure that you watch them before voting :)

List your reason below :3

Eyedea
01-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Ewww anime.... Lol

Gusto
01-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Ewww anime.... Lol

What's so eww about anime?

Tifa
01-25-2014, 09:54 PM
SAO All The Way!!!!

By the way, did you know that There's another season coming out, it's called Sword Arts Online 2 OMG I cant wait!! :yeah: but they never said when it will be released or coming out.

Eyedea
01-25-2014, 11:28 PM
What's so eww about anime?

What isn't eww about anime?

Gusto
01-25-2014, 11:31 PM
What isn't eww about anime?

I'm still wondering why you think anime is "eww." I can list a few but I really just want to hear your side. Kk

Eyedea
01-26-2014, 01:58 AM
I'm still wondering why you think anime is "eww." I can list a few but I really just want to hear your side. Kk

The animation. The animations sucks so bad. That's pretty much the main reason. All anime animation blows! My eyes cannot handle such horrible animation. Ohh and I'm not a fan of their art either. Plus some anime fans are the most annoying people ever.

l0l
01-26-2014, 01:05 PM
The animation. The animations sucks so bad. That's pretty much the main reason. All anime animation blows! My eyes cannot handle such horrible animation. Ohh and I'm not a fan of their art either. Plus some anime fans are the most annoying people ever.

Im on your side.

Tifa
01-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Im on your side.

Maybe it's the anime that you guys have seen that isn't that great, i used to be like you guys thinking i was too cool to watch anime. I've only seen about 4 anime shows and all of them were suggested to me by my friends that loved it.

If you guys haven't seen Sword Arts Online, I highly suggest you take a peek at it, It was my very first anime I've ever seen and got me hooked onto the others.
Btw RedBone watches anime too! :yeah:

l0l
01-26-2014, 06:42 PM
Maybe it's the anime that you guys have seen that isn't that great, i used to be like you guys thinking i was too cool to watch anime. I've only seen about 4 anime shows and all of them were suggested to me by my friends that loved it.

If you guys haven't seen Sword Arts Online, I highly suggest you take a peek at it, It was my very first anime I've ever seen and got me hooked onto the others.

Im just too lazy to browse through millions of chapters and episodes to start from the first one and watch em' all till the last one...

GBAGamer
01-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Pokemon origins,Shaman king,Naruto all dose .__.

AntoDecay
01-26-2014, 07:49 PM
I JUST HAD TO PICK SAO

even though AOT is really goood...

And tifa, you and I have a lot in common.:hat:

Gusto
01-26-2014, 08:01 PM
Im just too lazy to browse through millions of chapters and episodes to start from the first one and watch em' all till the last one...

Oh, you're thinking of the beaten dead horse animes (like naruto ~.~ so many fillers make me cring)
You should watch the 25 episode ones or something...

Don't watch the ones with over 10,000 filers .__.

Eyedea
01-26-2014, 08:28 PM

Once again I can't stand the lazy animation. I find it annoying when they do close ups when they're talking and its a picture with just the mouth moving up and down not even matching the words they say. I'd rather watch cartoons.

Bob Will
01-26-2014, 08:45 PM
I would say attack on titan due to the suspension and sadness

Tifa
01-26-2014, 09:13 PM
I would say attack on titan due to the suspension and sadness

One thing I hate about AOT is that there is ZERO connection between Eren and Mikasa, I hate it, I feel like they should be in a relationship but really they act like siblings.

Magicalfishy
01-26-2014, 11:39 PM
One Piece.

Cade83
01-26-2014, 11:57 PM
I just started watching anime about a month ago. Some animes, really do suck and have crappy animation and stories. But there are better ones out there.

Now back to the topic... Out of the two of those, I'd have to say Sword Art Online. But my favorite anime is Death Note. I'm kind of disappointed it wasn't mentioned...