PDA

View Full Version : Anybody,nobody,everybody, and somebody

Berenice
01-26-2014, 09:11 AM
Everybody,somebody,nobody, and everybody are CHARACTERS

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that anybody could do it, but
Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when
Nobody did what Anybody could have done

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no I posted 2 threads about the same thing! I'm sorry everybody

Friboy8
01-26-2014, 09:44 AM
Aaaagggghhhhh my mind :panic:

Berenice
01-26-2014, 10:06 AM
Aaaagggghhhhh my mind :panic:

And that's why my avatar is the riddler

l0l
01-26-2014, 12:40 PM
Everybody,somebody,nobody, and everybody are CHARACTERS

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that anybody could do it, but
Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when
Nobody did what Anybody could have done

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no I posted 2 threads about the same thing! I'm sorry everybody

If roses are red and violets are blue... and by the commutative property the color blue is actually violet and what two colors make violet? Red and blue. Which means you need red to make violet. And since violet is actually blue that means you need red to make blue But what makes red? The past tense of READ Because the word you read more than any other word so far in this equation? Blue. You READ BLUE creating violet. And because violets are actually blue, it proves that not only did I just blow your mind, but everything you just red (past tense) actually just BLUE your mind.

The 978
01-26-2014, 12:46 PM
If roses are red and violets are blue... and by the commutative property the color blue is actually violet and what two colors make violet? Red and blue. Which means you need red to make violet. And since violet is actually blue that means you need red to make blue But what makes red? The past tense of READ Because the word you read more than any other word so far in this equation? Blue. You READ BLUE creating violet. And because violets are actually blue, it proves that not only did I just blow your mind, but everything you just red (past tense) actually just BLUE your mind.

http://global3.memecdn.com/rozes-r-red_c_2762919.webp

Aquarml
01-26-2014, 01:23 PM

Did you just quote Ryan higa?? lol.

Vampireboy000
01-26-2014, 02:04 PM
brain does not compute:crazy:

Berenice
02-01-2014, 04:48 AM

Blue berries are violet but we refer to them as blue berries, maybe I just BLUE your mind...