PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else?..

Luminesce
01-28-2014, 06:21 PM
HI everyone.

Recently I have realized that, due to the amount of scams and etc there are in growtopia at the moment. I am more careful around people in real life.

I seem to be having trust issues with people in real life. Not to a point where it goes overboard, but to a point where I wonder if the person is going to do something later in life, that would resemble the essence of a growtopian scam.

Not that it's bad, I think it is cool that this has happened, but am I crazy, or has anyone else also experienced this?

Brennanber
01-29-2014, 02:22 AM
Yep, and its a good learning experience for the younger ones who play too. Rather have their virtual items scammed than a whole house to a bank when you're an adult.

Aquarml
01-29-2014, 03:00 AM
I realised how addicted I was when I would talk about gt to my friends who play and the ones who don't just stare at me.i also began calling annoying people noobs.... And I also have that feeling to punch people like you do in growtopia, not that I ever would punch someone. But yeah, I don't trust people as much anymore but I guess I didn't trust too many ppl belfry I played the game.

Luminesce
01-29-2014, 07:37 AM
Hehe, so I'm not alone.

Thanks for your input, on this situation guys:)

Tifa
01-29-2014, 08:02 AM
It's hard to make friends if you can't trust anyone.
& Never compare life to a videogame especially a virtual mmo.

The 978
01-29-2014, 08:04 AM
I'm overpaying items.

Maybe..