PDA

View Full Version : Its snowing..in alabama..

Shikaru
01-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Rarest occasion ever..its snowing in my town in Alabama :D not just a little..like several inches. Wrong subforum, not related to growtopia..but..why isn't it snowing in GT still? Doesn't make sense :scratch:. Its snowing in the south why not GT.

Lief
01-29-2014, 02:43 AM
Hmm Because There Are weather machines!!:prophet:

JackFrostz
01-29-2014, 02:45 AM
Rarest occasion ever..its snowing in my town in Alabama :D not just a little..like several inches. Wrong subforum, not related to growtopia..but..why isn't it snowing in GT still? Doesn't make sense :scratch:. Its snowing in the south why not GT.

Well it never snowed here at southern california.:sweatdrop:Thats why i love going to the mountains.Every December for fun.;)

Shikaru
01-29-2014, 02:47 AM
Well it never snowed here at southern california.:sweatdrop:Thats why i love going to the mountains.Every December for fun.;)

It snows here every few years on a leap year.. But seriously it rarely snows. Its still winter why isn't it on GT?

MarkA
01-29-2014, 02:50 AM
It's snowing here is Tennessee too. Naturally Tennessee doesn't have snow, but this time, there was TONS of snow. There were like 3+ inches of snow. I know that may not be a lot in other states, but it's huge for Tennessee. We got out of school today, and I don't have school tomorrow either.

Derpyderp
01-29-2014, 02:53 AM
It snows here every few years on a leap year.. But seriously it rarely snows. Its still winter why isn't it on GT?

I.hate.today.

We were in math class, we all marveled at the snow during science this morning. Homewood High dismissed us, drivers first, the rest last
Mostly.Every.Single.One.Left
Only me and a couple other people
We spent hours on end waiting for our ride as the snow got worse
They started to serve DINNER (but we watched regular show, it was great)
Our ride came in, got us, got out.
We want on the LOOOOOOOOONNNGESSSSSSSSTT line you'll ever see
We want to get gas, only 1/6 was left
It was closed
We risked getting on the line
Pass 2 hours later we were on my way home

Time spent
10-4=6 hours
4-7=3 hours
I had spent 9 hours in all WAITING
Waiting
waiting
(Weep)

But he hey! I'm stuck at another's house because were around forest brook.

My poor cat (weeping)

On the way home
WE SAW A CAR SLID OUT ON THE ROAD
That's how bad it was, "Black Ice"

DTV
01-29-2014, 02:56 AM
It's snowing here is Tennessee too. Naturally Tennessee doesn't have snow, but this time, there was TONS of snow. There were like 3+ inches of snow. I know that may not be a lot in other states, but it's huge for Tennessee. We got out of school today, and I don't have school tomorrow either.
I love in Tennessee and no snow. I bet you live in East Tennessee because you get way more snow there than in Nashville.

Shikaru
01-29-2014, 02:59 AM
I.hate.today.

We were in math class, we all marveled at the snow during science this morning. Homewood High dismissed us, drivers first, the rest last
Mostly.Every.Single.One.Left
Only me and a couple other people
We spent hours on end waiting for our ride as the snow got worse
They started to serve DINNER (but we watched regular show, it was great)
Our ride came in, got us, got out.
We want on the LOOOOOOOOONNNGESSSSSSSSTT line you'll ever see
We want to get gas, only 1/6 was left
It was closed
We risked getting on the line
Pass 2 hours later we were on my way home

Time spent
10-4=6 hours
4-7=3 hours
I had spent 9 hours in all WAITING
Waiting
waiting
(Weep)

But he hey! I'm stuck at another's house because were around forest brook.

My poor cat (weeping)

On the way home
WE SAW A CAR SLID OUT ON THE ROAD
That's how bad it was, "Black Ice"

Man, that sucks. Its not expected to thaw out here until Thursday maybe later .__. Yay snow! Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I love in Tennessee and no snow. I bet you live in East Tennessee because you get way more snow there than in Nashville.

One of my uncles live near Nashville, like maybe 100 miles or so? Not sure, and it snowed a lot for him.

Derpyderp
01-29-2014, 02:59 AM
We're getting school off tomorrow
I'm hurting all over.

ADMex1
01-29-2014, 03:18 AM
Were in like -12° weather. With a blizzard yesterday. We had school off today and yesterday. Blah.

Jesus Ojeda
01-29-2014, 03:22 AM
In SINALOA,MEXICO we have a hot wheater but now a few days ago it snow like 2 inches:scratch:

DTV
01-29-2014, 03:23 AM
Man, that sucks. Its not expected to thaw out here until Thursday maybe later .__. Yay snow! Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

One of my uncles live near Nashville, like maybe 100 miles or so? Not sure, and it snowed a lot for him.

He probably loves further east because there is the Cumberland Plateau and once you go up the plateau it's like 10 who degrees colder. I wish I got snow /cry

Mr Meh Meh
01-29-2014, 03:24 AM

Darn... I wish it snowed in my state, California. The only snow I've touched is frozen ice cubes. Lol.

Jesus Ojeda
01-29-2014, 03:28 AM
Darn... I wish it snowed in my state, California. The only snow I've touched is frozen ice cubes. Lol.

I went to YOSEMETY VALLEY 1 Year ago and it has snow why you dont go there:cool:

YourPimp
01-29-2014, 03:39 AM
Since Its Snowing There Hopefully It Snows Here In Texas... :cool:

Jaxx
01-29-2014, 03:49 AM
Were in like -12° weather. With a blizzard yesterday. We had school off today and yesterday. Blah.

Same. I live in Michigan. If I go outside I am walking to a wall of snow. We've had over 2 weeks off because of all the snow up North. Thank God for snow. You know how many days I ha some nice sleeping in, especially after my exam.

darksnake99
01-29-2014, 09:36 PM
Good thing Florida is snow immune. We had some rain today, though.

JakeHCorwell
01-29-2014, 09:43 PM
It's been freezing and snowing here for the past three weeks. I only had two days of school last week and a half a day yesterday.

lolgal96
01-29-2014, 09:49 PM
wow. i mean here in pa we get like 1-2 feet every time it snows up here. so yeah i saw how in georgia there were still school buses bringing kids home this morning because they have no clue how to handle snow.

lolgal96
01-30-2014, 10:23 AM
It's been freezing and snowing here for the past three weeks. I only had two days of school last week and a half a day yesterday.

Lucky xD
I never had a half day Monday. My school relies on other schools to call half days for them :(