PDA

View Full Version : TheBlockheads server admin and mod application!

ibold
02-01-2014, 01:49 AM
Hey guys!
Im opening a new blockheads server soon, and it needs mods and admins! To apply, reply to post with-
1. Maturity level 1-10
2. Do you have experence moderating?
3. Do you have experience in game?
4. Why do you want to help?
5. What hours can you be online?

Ill pm you, if I want a follow-up interview! The server should be up tonight or tomorrow!

Alikihari
02-01-2014, 08:12 AM
Hey guys!
Im opening a new blockheads server soon, and it needs mods and admins! To apply, reply to post with-
1. Maturity level 1-10

Ill pm you, if I want a follow-up interview! The server should be up tonight or tomorrow!

Ohhh! Me and my friend play that! (Jeremy) please send me a PM of the port and IP if possible when done

TheFanoftech
02-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Need to get back on Blockheads.
You know my stats. :)

MeeMo11
02-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I used to play blockheads alot i don't know if I would want to be a mod but I would love to join the server:cool:

Lunarfrost
02-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Hey guys!
1. Maturity level 1-10

Shhh...

I'm Pokemonblocks ;)

I really need to get back on blockheads, but whenever I go on the blockheads forums my computer... Crashes...

.___.

I miss Ace, Cockroach, Magica, Jlav, Koolkat, teete, Oreo, Samboyer and who knows what ;_; I don't necessarily miss TigerClaws, because he plays GT, but I haven't seen him online in a while...

0^0 Oh, look. I'm rambling now. But I really do miss my old forum life in the blockheads... It's been so long.

Brennanber
02-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Hey guys!
1. Maturity level 1-10

Heheheh. Applications are fun.

1. 69
2. I watched a todler drag race another, it was interesting.
3. I R pro at the gaem i ply 4 dayz on end.
4. Who said anything about helping?
5. Preferably when im done committing 3rd degree crimes.

But in honesty I've administrated on a terraria server (and i swear they had no standards, there are as many admins as players.)

Alikihari
02-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Shhh...

I'm Pokemonblocks ;)

I really need to get back on blockheads, but whenever I go on the blockheads forums my computer... Crashes...

.___.

I miss Ace, Cockroach, Magica, Jlav, Koolkat, teete, Oreo, Samboyer and who knows what ;_; I don't necessarily miss TigerClaws, because he plays GT, but I haven't seen him online in a while...

0^0 Oh, look. I'm rambling now. But I really do miss my old forum life in the blockheads... It's been so long.

Problem about the forums is, noone really goes to it much since it aint an online game

PartyHarder
02-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Hey guys!
1. Maturity level 1-10

I don'tt geettt ittttt

FunkaFong
02-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Hey guys!
1. Maturity level 1-10

Nope
Yes
Because I'm mostly bored and I love helping.
hm... weekends 9AM-8PM
Weekdays:4:30PM-8PM

Pizzaman
02-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Hey guys!
1. Maturity level 1-10

Sorta, if administering my own online game called Block'd that failed counts.
I think I have been playing for about 8548 years.
Because I have nothing to do
At least 8 hours a day GMT