PDA

View Full Version : My band...

Vange
02-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Hello guys, I just posted a new rock version of a song by an old boyband. Maybe you wanna check it out. My band has about 600+ subscribers on youtube now. Some are Growtopians :D Thanks for your support! For those who aren't subscribed, but are interested... give us a chance. We upload regularly and we make sure to interact in the comments section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS3k0vVcZaY

Soon I'll be making some Gt Videos... I'm just taking some time to record lots of footage.

LittleSirP
02-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Hey!
We have the same jacket!
Same color too!
Well...I have the yellow one of that.
Great cover!
-Littl

Luminesce
02-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Cant wait to check it out :)

Alikihari
02-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Hello guys, I just posted a new rock version of a song by an old boyband. Maybe you wanna check it out. My band has about 600+ subscribers on youtube now. Some are Growtopians :D Thanks for your support! For those who aren't subscribed, but are interested... give us a chance. We upload regularly and we make sure to interact in the comments section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS3k0vVcZaY

Soon I'll be making some Gt Videos... I'm just taking some time to record lots of footage.

So tell me... Who are you in there?

Vange
02-01-2014, 08:46 PM
So tell me... Who are you in there?

I'm the guy who sings :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey!
We have the same jacket!
Same color too!
Well...I have the yellow one of that.
Great cover!
-Littl

My dad gave me that jacket. He bought it in US when he visited my uncle. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait to check it out :)

Thanks for the enthusiastic reply! I always appreciate these kinds of things.

Gusto
02-01-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm the guy who sings like a BOSS! :D

- - - Updated - - -

My dad gave me that jacket. He bought it in US when he visited my uncle. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the enthusiastic reply! I always appreciate these kinds of things.

Nice cover :) (I fixed your quote a bit)

Luminesce
02-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Listen to a few covers that you did.

And to be honest.
I would pay, to hear more :)

I think you have a real good chance at making it in the music industry.

Vange
02-02-2014, 01:43 AM
I bet some girls are over there looking at the thread with Blood dripping from there nose ._.

LOL!!! :panic: Thank you for this though... haha, made my day. My guitarist buddy there also plays Gt but he doesn't go on the forums.

Magicalfishy
02-02-2014, 01:46 AM
Nicely done! I enjoyed it :]

Vange
02-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Nice cover :) (I fixed your quote a bit)

When I saw your quote, I flipped. I thought that I was the one who wrote "like a BOSS." I had to check mine twice because it was 4am when I replied that... had to make sure I wasn't boasting or something like that. Thanks for the compliment though!

- - - Updated - - -

Listen to a few covers that you did.

And to be honest.
I would pay, to hear more :)

I think you have a real good chance at making it in the music industry.

Luminesce, I replied to your inbox message. I really hope that we do make it. A musician's life is hard in the Philippines. Not a lot of bands get signed for labels here... So we're trying to make it on youtube instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Dere wil bi a dai wen Miley cywus will joen gruwterpiaz...Caos...caos everywhere :cry:

'Magicalfishy jumps into thread behind Airtaters' AHHHH!!!!!

Woah... you summoned magicalfishy :)

- - - Updated - - -

Nicely done! I enjoyed it :]

Hello Fishy! Long time no forum reply. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The main reason why we do these things is to entertain people. :D

- - - Updated - - -

wait who dat gurl in ur profil Vange?...she purty

Thats my girlfriend, Chi. She also plays growtopia but she doesn't go on the forums. She's actually won WOTD before (i haven't ever. I'm aiming for it though)

OniicChan
02-02-2014, 11:53 AM
You are awesome :D

Vange
02-02-2014, 02:46 PM
You are awesome :D

The animations in your signature are sooo much more awesome!!! How did you make em? So cool!!!!

Fuzzy Peach
02-02-2014, 04:19 PM
You ever consider performing on the big stage, like a concert. I really think that is possible because of talents you and the band have is astonishing! It would be nice to meet you and your friends on Growtopia :).

Vange
02-02-2014, 04:31 PM
You ever consider performing on the big stage, like a concert. I really think that is possible because of talents you and the band have is astonishing! It would be nice to meet you and your friends on Growtopia :).

Well we're trying to get our sound out there... We bought some recording gear recently and we've started to record an album. Maybe someday, we'll get to play our own concerts. If you wanna meet up in Gt, just hit me up with a message :)