PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys...anyone else play attack on titan tribute game?

lukj2001
02-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Here:

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Q+E=left and right hooks
wasd-controls
i personally use v for gas+jump

You have to kill titans in nape of the neck
Change controls at p

I luvvvv this game so much(not as much as GT though!:cool:)

GBAGamer
02-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Omg I love that game but doesn't work for me cus I can't download unity 3D without admin password (I use attack on Titan at my cousins house)

lukj2001
02-07-2014, 01:29 AM
Omg I love that game but doesn't work for me cus I can't download unity 3D without admin password (I use attack on Titan at my cousins house)

Awww....i feel for you...but the fact that you like it is awesome!:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Awww....i feel for you...but the fact that you like it is awesome!:cool:

GBAGamer
02-07-2014, 01:30 AM
First time I saw I crawler I was like oh shi- then it killed me

AngelSwag
02-07-2014, 01:32 AM

Your post rate's amazing....O.o

GBAGamer
02-07-2014, 01:34 AM
Your post rate's amazing....O.o

Omg 17.11 ..is that good or bad :0

lukj2001
02-07-2014, 01:35 AM

Lol I play Forest1, then im hiding in tree...BAM crawly jumps and eats me lol

GBAGamer
02-07-2014, 01:36 AM
Lol I play Forest1, then im hiding in tree...BAM crawly jumps and eats me lol

Then can see you from across the map I heard that's gonna be nerfed

AngelSwag
02-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Omg 17.11 ..is that good or bad :0

I think that's the highest...:/

lukj2001
02-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Then can see you from across the map I heard that's gonna be nerfed

I think there was update that the farther away you are, the foggier...and in the same update, they added Petra(My current fav) and Sasha(Potato gir! LOL)

GBAGamer
02-07-2014, 01:42 AM
I think there was update that the farther away you are, the foggier...and in the same update, they added Petra(My current fav) and Sasha(Potato gir! LOL)

I'm more of a even noob who spams Titan even every time the special restores

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's the highest...:/

Bluedwarf jpchecked my profile is that good or bad cusi no waan be banned

AngelSwag
02-07-2014, 01:45 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Idk xD...(10 chars)

lukj2001
02-07-2014, 01:45 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Lol..you know sparrow strike?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lol..you know sparrow strike?

GBAGamer
02-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Tried it but I failed miserably

lukj2001
02-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Tried it but I failed miserably

Yea its hard but deals more than 1000 damage...

GBAGamer
02-07-2014, 02:08 AM
Wanna meet in game and talk about attack on Titan? .____.

DeBest
02-07-2014, 02:25 AM
I love that game. I can say I'm pro. I actually beat Forest1 on abnormal mode....hehe

A newbie tip that I suggest to killing titans:

When you see a titan that is walking towards you, send both of your hooks to the left shoulder while moving to the right while using gas. If done correctly, you will be at the nape of their neck and you can kill'em easly. Works best on the smaller titans. Sorta my own Sparrow Strike. really easy, really fun.

For crawlers, go to a wall/house or any solid object and hook right above the crawler's neck. Then latch on to it's neck and slice repetitively until it dies. Make sure that you check your ken's health.

IF you are REALLY bad, aim for the titan's eyes. Slash them than quickly run behind them using gas. Wait for them to finish failing then slice their necks while they aren't moving. I suggest using Jean. My favorite player because of his special abilities. Not only does he use very little gas, if you get caught in the titan's hand, Jean's ability allows you to slice your way out of his hand. So yeah, be Jean. I also believe Marco has the little gas usage ability as well. I haven't played much with him.

I'm also a huuuge attack on titan fan. Chapter 54 just came out today in english.

GBAGamer
02-07-2014, 02:27 AM
I love that game. I can say I'm pro. I actually beat Forest1 on abnormal mode....hehe

A newbie tip that I suggest to killing titans:

When you see a titan that is walking towards you, send both of your hooks to the left shoulder while moving to the right while using gas. If done correctly, you will be at the nape of their neck and you can kill'em easly. Works best on the smaller titans. For crawlers, go to a wall/house or any solid object and hook right above the crawler's neck. Then latch on to it's neck and slice repetitively until it dies. Make sure that you check your ken's health.

IF you are REALLY bad, aim for the titan's eyes. Slash them than quickly run behind them using gas. Wait for them to finish failing then slice their necks while they aren't moving. I suggest using Jean. My favorite player because of his special abilities. Not only does he use very little gas, if you get caught in the titan's hand, Jean's ability allows you to slice your way out of his hand. So yeah, be Jean. I also believe Marco has the little gas usage ability as well. I haven't played much with him.

I'm also a huuuge attack on titan fan. Chapter 54 just came out today in english.
I just read chapter 54 like 3 hours ago. Like I said I'm a Eren/Levi nub