PDA

View Full Version : Please Stop Spamming!

Vannoss
02-07-2014, 01:53 PM
@Hamunu made this forum because he wants people to comment or say out their problems in Growtopia! Please Stop SPAMMING as the mods or creators took very hard to make this forum! So after all, I hope all of you will listen to my advice and stop spamming! #STOPTHESPAM

Your Regards,
Vannoss

- - - Updated - - -

I meant @Seth and @Hamumu

Carlo Miguel Velasco
02-07-2014, 01:54 PM
@Hamunu made this forum because he wants people to comment or say out their problems in Growtopia! Please Stop SPAMMING as the mods or creators took very hard to make this forum! So after all, I hope all of you will listen to my advice and stop spamming! #STOPTHESPAM

Your Regards,
Vannoss

Hamumu didn't made the Forums, Seth did. Hamumu became a Admin here when He and Seth work together to make Growtopia. Plus. Your generalizing to Growtopia not every Games in the Forums; I believe Wrong Forums!

Boomer
02-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Hamumu didn't made the Forums, Seth did. Hamumu became a Admin here when He and Seth work together to make Growtopia. Plus. Your generalizing to Growtopia not every Games in the Forums; I believe Wrong Forums!

You're wrong, too. Seth bought this style of forum from a company. I've seen this style of forum, elsewhere, too.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
02-07-2014, 01:57 PM
You're wrong, too. Seth bought this style of forum from a company. I've seen this style of forum, elsewhere, too.

Really? Hm... That's a first. :p

Boomer
02-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Really? Hm... That's a first. :p

Ya, try googling some fish forums. I see this style a fair amount of times.

Here: fishlore.com has it. http://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/

Lunarfrost
02-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Tch. It's vBulletin. Look at the bottom of the page.

optimuswhat
02-07-2014, 11:23 PM

You're wrong. Seth didn't buy this style of forum. This is a vBulletin forum that he's hosting on a server. The "style" is called a theme.

EMC
02-08-2014, 12:22 AM

Your Regards,
Vannoss

- - - Updated - - -

I meant @Seth and @Hamumu
The Funny Thing Is Your Name Is The Same Name As a Youtuber That Spams a Lot...