PDA

View Full Version : Happy Olympics!

Happiness
02-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Hi! Olympics already started yesterday! Lots of crazy and amazing thing going on in Russia! Do you watch Olympics??? I'm not good at sport but I also excited of this Winter Olympics!
Let's cheer for your country:
Me:
Go Canada!!! Lol:3
Hope u guys have a great day and watching Olympics over the weekend :)
Bye bye!

PURPLE585
02-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Me:

Go China!

Or USA!

I don't care which one...:crazy:

MySuperCookie
02-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Hi! Olympics already started yesterday! Lots of crazy and amazing thing going on in Russia! Do you watch Olympics??? I'm not good at sport but I also excited of this Winter Olympics!
Let's cheer for your country:
Me:
Go Canada!!! Lol:3
Hope u guys have a great day watching Olympics weekend :)
Bye bye!

Yay! I watched ALL the start! XD when it finished I wuz like OMG. FREE AGAIN! LOL.

I'm just nerveous. I can't wait for tomorrow!!!! I wanna see Ski Jump or Artistic Skating!:)

TTYLXOX, Cooki:hug:

GO SPAIN!

Panda69
02-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Go LITHUANIA, GO KOREA (LEt's do da unnie dance) ,(lol we will win like 1 medal xd) And if you saw germany costumes I bet you were like ROFTL (srry to all german, but the colors..) Like really, I think america, russia and canada will have the most medals. P.S. I never watched hockey before :D Really.

Boomer
02-07-2014, 08:30 PM
I only really watch the Summer Olympics, but I might watch some crashes and good finishes, and maybe some full events.

Go USA

Rabidpotato
02-07-2014, 08:35 PM
This goes in the rtsoft tavern next time.

Anywho. Go team Zimbabwe! They will pwn all the other noob countries. Just kidding go team USA

One thing I worry about is all the terrorist threats...

l0l
02-08-2014, 05:17 AM
Go Russia xD We should definetly win... In our home country.. xD

Panda69
02-08-2014, 07:07 AM
But guys, remember one ring didn't popped up.. EPIC.

Luminesce
02-08-2014, 07:57 AM
I can't wait for it to get properly underway!

The records keep getting broken year after year, it's great seeing the athletes improve like this.

If South African athletes have qualified..
GO SOUTH AFRICA, AND RUSSIA!

TIMTAM
02-08-2014, 08:54 AM
I am going for Jamaica in Bob sledding #GottaLoveCoolRunnings and I am going for Australia in everything else (:

I never watched the Winter Olympics any other years because I didn't really know it existed, When I was 10 (last time there was the Winter Olympics) I didn't know it existed, so I never watched it. This year I have watched it all day and it's awesome.

Although I have never been to the snow, I can really relate to all the sports. I can relate to snowboarding with all the half pipes and rails because I skateboard and I'm surprised how similar it is, I never knew you could go down rails on snowboards. I can also relate to the ice hockey because I play field hockey which is pretty cool.

So yeah, Happy Olympics! I am really going to enjoy watching the snowboarding and hockey, what are you guys looking forward to watching?

- - - Updated - - -

This goes in the rtsoft tavern next time.

Anywho. Go team Zimbabwe! They will pwn all the other noob countries. Just kidding go team USA

One thing I worry about is all the terrorist threats...

The military have that under control, I am sure they are watching out for it just like every other country does when they host it. Threats are threats right?

For example with the tooth paste threat, I am sure they will be looking through all tooth paste thoroughly.

I remember watching a documentary about when Australia held the Commonwealth games and they had heaps of military looking out for terrorists, so I am sure there's nothing to worry about.

So just enjoy the Olympics and don't worry about that stuff! (:

GamerCat
02-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Go Russia xD We should definetly win... In our home country.. xD

Good luck Russia! Удачи Россия! :wave: