PDA

View Full Version : 2,000th post

Rabidpotato
02-08-2014, 10:29 PM
I wanted to just make this thread to talk about all the great times I've had on the forums for the past year. There have been many great new friends I've met and certainly a few enemies... The sad part is that a lot of friends that have been here from the start seem to have gone away. Also I've found that not many friends are actually true friends.

Also the forums have certainly changed since February. It seems like most people like to spam and create accounts to become a mod on growtopia. There also used to be only about 6-8 people on a sub-forum at one time. Now I have seen a whopping 147 people, this community keeps growing and growing by the day. But it seems like the drama is also growing hehe.

I'm gonna end this here since I don't wanna make this too long. I hope to meet some great people in the future!

Blows party horn*

COLTONROCKO
02-08-2014, 11:27 PM
I wanted to just make this thread to talk about all the great times I've had on the forums for the past year. There have been many great new friends I've met and certainly a few enemies... The sad part is that a lot of friends that have been here from the start seem to have gone away. Also I've found that not many friends are actually true friends.

Also the forums have certainly changed since February. It seems like most people like to spam and create accounts to become a mod on growtopia. There also used to be only about 6-8 people on a sub-forum at one time. Now I have seen a whopping 147 people, this community keeps growing and growing by the day. But it seems like the drama is also growing hehe.

I'm gonna end this here since I don't wanna make this too long. I hope to meet some great people in the future!

Blows party horn*
Hey man congrats...... *Cheers* *sobs at the fact he doesnt have 1000 posts* XD