PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on the new game..

Drunkmonkey
02-10-2014, 10:01 PM
The Elder Scrolls Online is in Beta (Skyrim Online) people say it is basically like any other mmorpg but in first person other disagree. I am wondering are there dragons and castles to take over with friends like in Skyrim?! :panic:

- - - Updated - - -

The Elder Scrolls Online is in Beta (Skyrim Online) people say it is basically like any other mmorpg but in first person other disagree. I am wondering are there dragons and castles to take over with friends like in Skyrim?! (Pc mac Xbox and Ps4):panic:

Here is a preview btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXjzLEGV9U . ; )

Timewarper
02-10-2014, 10:19 PM
The Elder Scrolls Online is in Beta (Skyrim Online) people say it is basically like any other mmorpg but in first person other disagree. I am wondering are there dragons and castles to take over with friends like in Skyrim?! :panic:

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a preview btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXjzLEGV9U . ; )

I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!

(Sorry for caps :)

Tifa
02-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Have you seen the trailer? It'd probably look like that but in less detailed graphics and original gameplay.
I've played three of the main elder scroll series; Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. I don't think Elder Scrolls online will be of anything different or better

Anyways im thinking the game will be like the mmorpg Vindictus

GBAGamer
02-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Lol I never bothered getting Syria I thought Syrim was..(puts on hipster glasses) to mainstream

IAmABrodie
02-11-2014, 12:38 AM
I've personally participated in the latest test and didn't see anything too great. Mainly just Skyrim, but with other players and a ton more bugs. Haven't noticed anything you're asking for, though. Ultimately better than most other MMORPGs and the community for the most part is awesome, I definitely can't wait for it to be released.

Drunkmonkey
02-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Asked my friend at school..Happend 300 years ago before Skyrim so no dragons.. WOW!!!!!!! I wonder is u can team up later with NPC and friends and slay them

alias
02-12-2014, 05:06 AM
Can't wait for the dragons that fly backwards.

Dodo Wizard
02-12-2014, 05:58 AM
Asked my friend at school..Happend 300 years ago before Skyrim so no dragons.. WOW!!!!!!! I wonder is u can team up later with NPC and friends and slay them

You're over 300 years old?? JOKES ON YOU, I'M OVER 400!MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!