PDA

View Full Version : What if a "Fallout" happened right now?

optimuswhat
02-11-2014, 03:26 AM
"Fallout" as in something similar to the games Fallout.

What would happen if something like that happened? Do note there are only around 1000-1100 safe areas that would protect one from a nuclear blast (in the game's world).

Just list what you would do if you heard a nuclear war was happening, and what you'd do. If you had previous knowledge in Fallout, it might make for some interesting things ^.^

GBAGamer
02-11-2014, 03:28 AM
Lol I be lik screw dat gonna play me sum Dora the explorer

Inner
02-11-2014, 03:29 AM
I'd probably run to the 12th dimension. Of course, with my IPad...

alias
02-11-2014, 03:43 AM
I'd close my doors. Don't want the zombies getting in, now do we?

optimuswhat
02-11-2014, 03:49 AM
I'd close my doors. Don't want the zombies getting in, now do we?

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090906105843/fallout/de/images/5/55/Behem.jpg
"Oh nooooooooooooo!"

Lunarfrost
02-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Vault 13, baby. FALLOUT 3 FTW! My favorite!~ I'll also be taking a swig of nuka-cola and prepping mah laser rifle (just because it's New Vegas only doesn't mean I haven't finished NV either ;))

Best to not let the super mutants and albino radscorpions in, eh?

MrSword48
02-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Before that would happen, I would stack up some bottlecaps, buy some magazines and collect all the pins I can. You'll probably see with Lily and ED-E. ;)

~MrSword :hat:

Tifa
02-11-2014, 10:16 AM
I haven't played any of the Fallout games and the gameplays I've seen doesn't really convince me either. Can anyone explain to me what the game's about.

MrSword48
02-11-2014, 10:26 AM
I haven't played any of the Fallout games and the gameplays I've seen doesn't really convince me either. Can anyone explain to me what the game's about.

Nuclear Bombs. Bizarre Partners. Wastelands. Unfriendly Mutants. Ravage Robots. Gangs with Bad Hairstyle. The things in an apocalyptic action RPG.

~MrSword :hat:

Boomer
02-11-2014, 06:37 PM
albino radscorpions in, eh?

Oh God; why did I look these up? I hate scorpions as it is...

Rabidpotato
02-11-2014, 11:17 PM
I'd buy somebodies lifelong collection of caps for 1,000$ on ebay.
I'd then get reborn, kill my only friends dad to escape a vault, nuke some town because this girl really annoys me, see she is alive, shoot her, then find my dad dead in a room filled with radiation.

GBAGamer
02-11-2014, 11:18 PM
I'd then get reborn, kill my only friends dad to escape a vault, nuke some town because this girl really annoys me, see she is alive, shoot her, then find my dad dead in a room filled with radiation.

Lol you got a very thought out game plan over there Potate

Lunarfrost
02-12-2014, 05:39 AM

Lel. Isn't that sort of karma though? You killed your friend's dad and yours got killed too... ):

I'll just search his corpse after anyways.

Dodo Wizard
02-12-2014, 05:43 AM
"Fallout" as in something similar to the games Fallout.

What would happen if something like that happened? Do note there are only around 1000-1100 safe areas that would protect one from a nuclear blast (in the game's world).

Just list what you would do if you heard a nuclear war was happening, and what you'd do. If you had previous knowledge in Fallout, it might make for some interesting things ^.^

Well, I'd get Kirby and a GBA and a shotgun. And an old black guy and a nerdy white man(CoD Black Ops 2 reference).

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I be lik screw dat gonna play me sum Dora the explorer

Darn, can't find a GBA. Well, you're close enough. I'll take you and Dora.

Dodo Wizard
02-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Bumping because this thread is interesting....

optimuswhat
02-12-2014, 06:57 PM
I would probably try and open up my own radio station!
I'd download, well, couple thousand songs onto my terabyte hard drives. Might also have to buy radio equipment, and a satellite dish just to cover more broadcast space.