PDA

View Full Version : Teeworlds

optimuswhat
02-13-2014, 06:22 AM
http://parduslife.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/teeworlds.jpg

Teeworlds is an AWESOME free game! But that's not enough to convince you, right?

Well, Teeworlds is a multiplayer game, with up to 16 different users across the world. There's many game modes, most being user created game modes!
These are some of the few game modes:
-Capture the Flag
-Deathmatch
-Zombies
-(DD)Race(64, XL)
... and more!

There's a variety of weapons, each with a unique ability. The grenade launcher fires in an arch, and can launch Tees afar! The Laser Rifle's bullets can bounce off walls, and deals an incredible amount of damage! We can't forget the most important tool in the whole game, though. That tool is the grappling hook.

You can do so much With the grappling hook. With the physics engine, you can do things like get a speed boost, grapple onto Tees (for that close kill), and even launch yourself to a far distance! Or it can save you from falling into those spikes...

There's a variety of maps to play on, but there's infinite amounts of maps... Why?
Because you can create them... FOR FREE!

Play here: https://www.teeworlds.com/
No registration needed, just a simple, small download! The game is 2D, and will run on your computer no doubt!
If it can run Growtopia, it can run this at a nice, smooth, 30+ FPS.

Did I mention there's custom weapon sprites you can download, and custom skins? And that you can run your own server?!

Brennanber
02-13-2014, 02:19 PM
Ill check it out

Gurregris
02-13-2014, 02:28 PM
I'll download it and give it a try, it seems fun! ;)

Jeremy012
02-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Im not sure about this, it feels like an..... ADVERTISEMENT

optimuswhat
02-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Im not sure about this, it feels like an..... ADVERTISEMENT

Lol literally all my posts about different games sound like advertisements.
Kinda weird :sweatdrop:

Dodo Wizard
02-13-2014, 11:42 PM
Well..my pc doesn't run GT, as it's too old. But I'm supposed to be getting an upgrade soon :D Then I'll try it.

Magicalfishy
02-13-2014, 11:50 PM
Looks pretty fine, I'm testing it out right now! :yeah:

GBAGamer
02-13-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm gonna check it out as soon as I get on my computer!

Dodo Wizard
02-14-2014, 04:23 AM
http://parduslife.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/teeworlds.jpg

Teeworlds is an AWESOME free game! But that's not enough to convince you, right?

Well, Teeworlds is a multiplayer game, with up to 16 different users across the world. There's many game modes, most being user created game modes!
These are some of the few game modes:
-Capture the Flag
-Deathmatch
-Zombies
-(DD)Race(64, XL)
... and more!

There's a variety of weapons, each with a unique ability. The grenade launcher fires in an arch, and can launch Tees afar! The Laser Rifle's bullets can bounce off walls, and deals an incredible amount of damage! We can't forget the most important tool in the whole game, though. That tool is the grappling hook.

You can do so much With the grappling hook. With the physics engine, you can do things like get a speed boost, grapple onto Tees (for that close kill), and even launch yourself to a far distance! Or it can save you from falling into those spikes...

There's a variety of maps to play on, but there's infinite amounts of maps... Why?
Because you can create them... FOR FREE!

Play here: https://www.teeworlds.com/
No registration needed, just a simple, small download! The game is 2D, and will run on your computer no doubt!
If it can run Growtopia, it can run this at a nice, smooth, 30+ FPS.

Did I mention there's custom weapon sprites you can download, and custom skins? And that you can run your own server?!
WAIT. So, if you can use custom skins, and those things resemble Kirby..is your skin a Kirby? Lol.

optimuswhat
02-14-2014, 06:10 AM
WAIT. So, if you can use custom skins, and those things resemble Kirby..is your skin a Kirby? Lol.

I use a Waddle "Tee" skin, and a headphones tee skin. I don't think there exists a proper Kirby skin :(

Dodo Wizard
02-14-2014, 06:52 AM
I use a Waddle "Tee" skin, and a headphones tee skin. I don't think there exists a proper Kirby skin :(

Oh. Darn. Also, is it just me, or does Waddle tee sound like waddle dee from one of the Kirby games?

optimuswhat
02-14-2014, 07:42 AM
Oh. Darn. Also, is it just me, or does Waddle tee sound like waddle dee from one of the Kirby games?

Waddle Tee = Waddle Dee